The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 03-08-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://141sd.com/babe/eye/\

Eye from SD looks good, esp her ASS!!
Old 03-08-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 14
Ggundam123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGgundam123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
Had countless of sexventure with the gals from this Emma , i personally never encountered any unpleasant experience with either the girls or stable , so far so good the girls i had patronize are the exact same girls from the pics , pics as usual must definitely discount a bit for a start cos due to lousy cam skill and angle , unless had seen the real person , otherwise skin colour are usually off from pics as most thais are of tanned skin , unless you're talking about Chiang mai girls , and usually the girls pixs / clips u see from Emma thread are taken shortly after they had arrived . so those pics and clips are of recent .
Noted with thanks Bro...Few ladies I am aiming from this stable personally
Old 03-08-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 14
ipodkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyipodkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nest from Flirtygirl.

Tall girl. Maybe around 168
Pretty and abit foxy look.
GFE was really good. she teases very well and I really like it.
Overall, a pleasant experience.
Already RTF 1 time
Old 03-08-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 16
XChristmasX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXChristmasX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros, would like to check with you all. Are most of the stables mostly in central area? Any stables located in the East?
Old 03-08-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
SavingFuel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=738772

Hey bros

Any one remember her name and stable on her previous visit? I'm sure she came before. Million thanks and happy bonking
Old 03-08-2019, 12:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Sub0099 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

SA Zelda

Looks 7.5/10
Body 8/10
Boobs 7/10 enhance d cup... prefer natural
BBBJ: 8/10... lots of tongue action with abit of Deep throat
FJ: 9/10... 9/10... she never gets tired... can ride on u until u cum.. take hard pounding as well...

Overall good fuck with good gfe... nice to talk as well...
Old 03-08-2019, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
cmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to behold

Personal Experience on May (Silkstockings)
a late night booking

Looks: 8/10 a little bit difference but still pretty to me can make my brother stand ok lah
Body: 9/10 curvy with 2 huge asset
BBBJ: 8/10 like the way she lick from the ball to the tup and move to catbath and her boobs rub against my shaft
FJ: 11/10 the stereo moans and way she move her body Experience it man!
Damage: $160 a bit ex but its fine for the enjoyment anyway have support from govenment on this bonk
RTF: Depends on my $ if have sure rtf
Okt smooth booking after verified !
thanks
Old 03-08-2019, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ericsamster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavingFuel View Post
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=738772

Hey bros

Any one remember her name and stable on her previous visit? I'm sure she came before. Million thanks and happy bonking
search suzy
Old 03-08-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 6
tehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tc123 View Post
Ah.. i can say not recommended. Pic not alike, service dead fish. But who knows this type u like .😁
not my type leh.. hahah thanks for the info
Old 03-08-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 6
lookseelad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Katty Seduction68

Looks: 9/10 Not so fair as photos fyi definitely acceptable thou.
Body: 8.5/10
Boobs: 8.5/10
French: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 12/10
Excellent attentive service oriented lady. Full of poise. Totally worth every cent of the damage. One of the best i met. Strongly recommended for like minded bros.
Old 03-08-2019, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
kohjh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Model: Nest
Stable: Flirty Girl
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=737264

If you are looking for great GFE and amazing FJ. Nest is for you. More details below:

Location: Similar to Lydia, East area hotel.About 10 mins walk to the nearest MRT station. Super discreet, no registration needed. Room is clean but not very spacious. Attached clean toilets.

Looks: 8/10 - Closest picture to her is as above (maybe +2 years). She almost not SYT anymore but still can give chance. Definitely won't reject.

Body: 9/10 - When the door opened i was expecting to see a shorter FL. But to my pleasant surprise, she is rather tall. Maybe around 1.65m - 1.7m. She has a slim and sexy body. She looks like she keeps herself in good shape, although she mentioned she dislikes exercising and loves to eat. Not much ass, but not a problem for me. Enhanced boobs, still quite firm to the touch and brown long nipples. Good to suck.

BBBJ: 6/10 - She didn't give much BBBJ, although she allows CIM. But during CIM can feel her super suction to make sure all contents gets drained. Unable to comment much here as I didn't force her to BBBJ.

Frenching: 8/10 - She initiated alot of frenching, lots of tongue fighting, and she fights hard. Like she don't wanna lose when tongue fighting.

FJ: 10/10 - WEW guys. This girl can fuck. Can ride for long time, when riding her moans are super sexy. Frenching, neck kissing while riding. Cannot tahan, change position, doggy her for long time. While doggy she will pull me in with her hands and legs. She will grab the bed sheets hard and arch her back. SUPER SEXY. After awhile, pulled out can see can white cream on the condom, dunno if she cum or smth. Switched position to missionary fucked for long time until tired. Finished with CIM after that.

GFE: 10/10 - Greeted me with a huge smile even though it was already super late in the night. She breaks the ice really easily. No commercial feel at all, maybe because we connected via a similar topic that happened recently. Communication no problem at all. She can speak english surprisingly well albeit not fluent. She has abit of a ting tong character, but she disagrees with me. Bros when visiting her, please buy for her some Thai food and chocolate as she said she loves those. Especially chocolate. GFE will fly over the moon.

OKT: 10/10- Wanted to RTF Lydia again but when i tried to book, she was already full. OKT suggested NEST and was not disappointed at all. Thanks bro for smooth and fast booking.
Old 03-08-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
michikawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lucky from Seduction
OKT: 10/10. Smooth operator. Fast and clear instructions.

Looks: 9/10 100% same as photos. Easily can pass off as a chinese. Only one small tattoo on her left shoulder. Pretty, adorable babe. She dont even to photoshop her photos lol.

Body: 10/10 what you see is what you get. She is quite tall and fats free. Her body is that of a young lady the type you associate with SQ gals.

Boobs: 9/10 Not too big not too small. Naturally shaped. Simply beautiful.

Frenching: 8/10 She tried her best but she was having a cough so we didnt go all out. She didnt reject me despite not being in best shape.

BBBJ: 10/10 The better ones. Coupled with her face i almost lost it.

FJ: 9/10 Fantastic to make out with this pretty syt. Try yourself you will know what i mean.

GFE: 9/10 Shy quiet due to her lack of english but felt like a girlfriend i never had.

RTF: Seeing her bookings i dont think its so easy to rtf lol. Happy weekend bonkings bros.
Old 03-08-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10240 / Power: 60
mightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond repute

Great Bonk By Silkstockings

Amy

Looks: 9/10 (Pretty Slim tall Babe)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Good suction and hardworking)
Shower: 9/10 (Shower together on the menu)
ASS-RIM: 10/10 (Basically the moment I see this on the menu, the session is on for me. Period)
FJ: 10/10 (Experienced lady seldoms fails on the service part)

Overall, Amy is a tall girl and real tall. 1.7m sure have so if u aint keen for tall girls and only want pettie then skip. SYT lovers also can skipped coz I believe she;s in the 24-27 range.
Slim and pretty, service I chiong is basically tempted for A NICE AR session. Her others are pretty much SOP.
But also tall girls have advantage for standing doggy without the need to bend down and hurt my waist if u know what Im saying.

Cheers and happy Bonking.
Thanks Bro Silk.
FLs Bonked - (PRC) Li Li, Mio x 4 times, Xiao Xuan, Jiaqi, Rong Rong, Ling Ling, Ah Yan, Xiao Li, Yan Fei, Min Min, Xiao Yu, Ting Ting, Xiao Li, Jie Er & Qi Er. (Filipinas) Chelsea, Leah, Kyle, Elle, Alyana. (Thais) Too many...
Old 03-08-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Maybe that guy pending to be charge at court need go praying many time. Those FL(you should know who) still retain in SG maybe had go with him for the past few months(maybe 5 months already).

Be discreet nowadays. Be careful great bonk after service. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
In sg only the 4horse road one the "chiam" most accurate. A lot thai girls like to go too.

Maybe all the chiongsters this weekend stop writing FR n go pray pray first then next week start FR again. 5555

Last edited by Bonkbonk3; 03-08-2019 at 04:24 PM.
Old 03-08-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 14
Ggundam123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGgundam123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
Maybe that guy pending to be charge at court need go praying many time. Those FL(you should know who) still retain in SG had go with him for the past few months(maybe 5 months already).

Be discreet nowadays. Be careful great bonk after service. Good luck!
Bro, which FL you refer to?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1