The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 23-07-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2180 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Happy Sunday to all
My friend asked delete.

Last edited by axlrose; 24-07-2023 at 09:59 AM.
Old 23-07-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

Happy Sunday to all
Tops for her effort with the sexy lingerie! 👍🏻
Old 23-07-2023, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Oh sexy panties. Hehehe

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience

Last edited by xxFTOxx; 24-07-2023 at 11:18 PM.
Old 23-07-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
zack108 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy Sunday to all[/QUOTE]

Very nice

Last edited by zack108; 24-07-2023 at 10:15 AM.
Old 24-07-2023, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
zack108 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack108 View Post
Happy Sunday to all
Very nice[/QUOTE]

Edited as respect to Bro Axl Rose
Old 24-07-2023, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 15
Xiaomilk is one of the Best!Xiaomilk is one of the Best!Xiaomilk is one of the Best!

any bros tried a DH around Orchard Road by the name Ida Ya%!* ? 31 indo
i search her through michat chat with and led to believe can up with money involved . But that day she unable to come out and i was not free on other days ... haha
Old 24-07-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
babyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Oh sexy panties. Hehehe
This is Salve? Staying in Balestier?
Old 24-07-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
I use the free version. No need to pay can get results. Damn easy bro

Badoo tips:
1. Swipe min 20 girls a day to get app algorithm to raise your profile visibility. After a few days shld be able to see some results.
Eg this shows my profile currently has low visibility.

2. Badoo give you 10 free credits when u watch their partner video ads. Use this to accumulate credits to send girl dm or to raise profile visibility.
3. See below what the girls tell me. If you can stand out from the competition, easier for u.
I recently try harder and swip more often on Badoo and managed to matched with an indo (DH?) 26yo gal that actually replied me, we added on WeChat but it seemed a little sus because do DH use WeChat? Furthermore, her English seemed a little too good too. But she said her off is next month (soon?) so idk. What do you think?

Here's a blurred pfp picture, ngl she's pretty hot and nice looking too. 10/10 will bang LOL

Last edited by helpmefast; 24-07-2023 at 02:00 PM.
Old 24-07-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
I recently try harder and swip more often on Badoo and managed to matched with an indo (DH?) 26yo gal that actually replied me, we added on WeChat but it seemed a little sus because do DH use WeChat? Furthermore, her English seemed a little too good too. But she said her off is next month (soon?) so idk. What do you think?

Here's a blurred pfp picture, ngl she's pretty hot and nice looking too. 10/10 will bang LOL
Agree with ur gut feel that it sounds a bit unusual.
Bro, dm me screenshots of her badoo profile and photos I analyse for u
Old 24-07-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Just go and meet la. What’s the worst that can happen?

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 24-07-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12382 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace_rc View Post
Hi All, no matter how horny or how pretty the DH , please dun pay them like 2B, 43B or even 4B, usyually they are FOC just need pay the food and some groceries.. i usually never pay them , just bring them go makan. At most 1B after few meet up if they serve well. Paying them so much will spoil market, making us man like gong kia, have to pay 4B to bang a DH, might as well go for proper fuck
Thanks for the advice.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 24-07-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Agree with ur gut feel that it sounds a bit unusual.
Bro, dm me screenshots of her badoo profile and photos I analyse for u
Then again she seemed pretty legit tho, with nice variety of pfp and stuff. Maybe she actually learn how to English properly somewhere, those type of DH that have better than average English or education maybe? See what happens when I try to meet her bah
Old 24-07-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Just go and meet la. What’s the worst that can happen?
Only can meet her when she off mah, so I just wondering how come her English is not bad. Maybe I just overthink stuff, waiting got her to reply me and continue the convo
Old 24-07-2023, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 979 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaomilk View Post
any bros tried a DH around Orchard Road by the name Ida Ya%!* ? 31 indo
i search her through michat chat with and led to believe can up with money involved . But that day she unable to come out and i was not free on other days ... haha
Must be her employer last minute cancel her off, another bro offered her more Yusof Ishak or she's a troll. I ever kena a helper, we confirmed to meet at Geylang but she wasted 1hr of my time. End up I took a bus to get massage.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 24-07-2023, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 979 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Some DH will use Wechat especially if they mainly go for Chinese dudes. My previous DH had a China BF but they broke up as he went back home. At most she's a scammer and you just go Geylang to let one go lor

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1