The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 06-07-2024, 06:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 11
Petar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Got photos or vids without face?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cman View Post
Ya. I dunno. Did try to look closely when the baby was born but can’t really tell. Cuz the baby has P super sharp nose ….like diliraba nose. But seem to have my eyes.

P and I agreed not to talk abt it anymore to protect her marriage so I just left it as it is. Though P is not as good as Z or W as a whole package, she’s the youngest and look like a sec sch or Jc gal tho she is early 30 now so sex with her always makes me fantacize her in sch uniform. Never asked her to don it cuz some gals dun like such role plays.

So I just enjoy the sex when we travel. Unlike S, Z and W, P only has sex with me during travel. So…kinda fresh experience everytime when we travel
Old 06-07-2024, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
DarylDrifter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
U mean consolidate my times with S, P, Z and W into a story ?
yeah sure, might be easier for others to refer to your story and hear more updates too
Old 06-07-2024, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

Quote:
P got pregs after one of our trips. Was in one of the earlier posts. Damn stressful cuz dunno if it was mine or her hubs cuz they are active too. She gave birth and then we stopped having sex for a while while she gave birth. I didn’t Siam, didn’t run, told her I will take responsibility but she said no cuz it will mean the end of her marriage. So we were close and exchange kisss etc when we can. Frankly we both tot we would never sleep together again and would be just super close frens But by the second travel, maybe 1year plus later, we kinda ended up in bed after one night and it just started all over again. This time we were more safe…I only cip in her safe period vs last time just cip all the time.
Cip all the time but she not on the pill? No wonder you are the Cman lol
Old 06-07-2024, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 10
Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Cip all the time but she not on the pill? No wonder you are the Cman lol

None were on the pill. We just avoid the fertile period. Didn’t use to do it cuz shoot cuz they are active with their hubs also, so there’s cover. But after P case, I make sure avoid just not to put everyone thru the stress.
Old 06-07-2024, 05:11 PM
Samster

Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarylDrifter View Post
yeah sure, might be easier for others to refer to your story and hear more updates too
Ehhh….thats like repeating…not sure bros want that tho. But I can try if bros wan.
Old 06-07-2024, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 11
Petar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of light

Interested. Hopefully with pics and vids too (without face)

Quote:
Ehhh….thats like repeating…not sure bros want that tho. But I can try if bros wan.
Old 06-07-2024, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
Interested. Hopefully with pics and vids too (without face)

Cannot have pics lah. That would expose all of us immediately cuz all in the same company and each of them dunno I am sleeping with each of them except for themselves.
Vids are only with w who is surprisingly the most wild one deep it e looking the most decent and proper after P.
But let me try to write then. Since got bros interested.
Old 06-07-2024, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
DarylDrifter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I’m definitely interested! Wasn’t aware you might have previously written about the others so just gave a suggestion haha
Old 07-07-2024, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarylDrifter View Post
I’m definitely interested! Wasn’t aware you might have previously written about the others so just gave a suggestion haha
Attempt started. Will not be a long story.
Old 07-07-2024, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

Quote:
None were on the pill. We just avoid the fertile period. Didn’t use to do it cuz shoot cuz they are active with their hubs also, so there’s cover. But after P case, I make sure avoid just not to put everyone thru the stress.
All the girls so chill about it wow. None of my fb let me cip at any time unless already prepared with pill
Old 07-07-2024, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 14
Thehardone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThehardone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid80 View Post
We maintained the rs about a year till she met her bf. Even we have continue this rs while she has bf, we still decided to call the end. Reason is because she let me raw but not her bf, and I also worry one day suay suay she get pregnant. So we have ended the rs peacefully.
Good to take precaution. Had raw sex with my MILF married FB and she gotten pregnant twice within 6 months. After that, she took pills as she has to service her hubby as well.
Old 07-07-2024, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1099 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Whole we men always say we think with our small heads, women too. When they go ga ga over their men, will allow something they will not allow others. Eg CIP and CIM. They just assume won't be so zhun to tio Toto. Worst, they don't even know when their ovulation cycle.
Old 07-07-2024, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1944 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42910 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thehardone View Post
Good to take precaution. Had raw sex with my MILF married FB and she gotten pregnant twice within 6 months. After that, she took pills as she has to service her hubby as well.
So u mean she went for abortion twice bro ??...were the babies yrs ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 07-07-2024, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 14
Thehardone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThehardone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
So u mean she went for abortion twice bro ??...were the babies yrs ??
Ya abortion twice. Yeap, mine.
Old 07-07-2024, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thehardone View Post
Ya abortion twice. Yeap, mine.

Wah stressful man. I kinda once with P and the stress was really heavy. Lucky she was chill abt it…more chill than I was.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1