The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2015, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
But i think those villa boss who jack up price is xiao.
now already no business, will be worse soon.
frankly speaking, balai still a good place to hide for a day or two.
The hotel price should be reduce another 10%, food also then will be better.
Dream on.

On the contrary be prepared for more price hikes be it cewek, hotel or food. Akan datang.

Mark "Aaron Kwok" words.

Thank you
Old 23-09-2015, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 12
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

If you stay aston, paradise you may not like.
room a bit worn out.
I stay aston level 3 last week, wifi Ok lei.
seems you regular in v55.
any good one to reco?
I quite sometime no step in 55.
saw a girl name kiki, tall girl. She good?
Old 23-09-2015, 08:46 PM
Samster

kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you bro for such detail information.
Cheers.
Old 24-09-2015, 12:05 PM
Samster

I have checked with my driver.
There is no girl Rere in V55.
The present Kiki is with a tattoo at the neck.
When is your trip there?
Me and some forum bro will travel next weekend.
Old 24-09-2015, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
I've not been to Tg Balai for about 10 months, the last time I went there was Nov. last year, so don't know the situation there at the moment. I don't know the girl who you mention is the same person I've book before or not ?I've book a girl by the name of Rere at V55, that is her working name there. Her real name is Kiki. To what I know she has left Balai sometime Nov. last year but now might have return there again and using another working name, probably her real name now. She is tall & pretty, was good with me for the 1st and 2nd booking. However, thereafter her attritude change. She knows I like her, so beg me to help her. I've once gave her RP3 m tips and also met her again at Batam (after she no more working in Balai) She told me she was being cheated into this trade but actually she is doing this at her own wish. She went to Malaysia to do the same job and I've also come to notice that she has been caught by anti-vice at Geylang for prostitution and ban for entry into Singapore. So if Kiki is the same girl who I booked before, you can book her and enjoy sex with her but don't trust what she said as she is good in making up story. If she is the one, she'll not allow you to kiss her by telling you that her lip is pain and her doctor has tell her not to kiss. Overall, sex with her still quite enjoyable. Can do raw sex with her and quite tight. But she will tell you got this problem and that problem after that and can even cry infront of you for the sake of money. So don't show that you're generous or you like her very much as she is good in taking advantage
After reading your above fr, i dont have to consider at all, imo. I would just give her a miss.

Btw thanks for the fr.
Old 24-09-2015, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
I'm planning going to balai on either this Friday or next Monday. Both of the days I'm available. However thinking of Friday is Malaysia public holiday, there will be many Malaysian (especially Indian) flooding there. So might face difficulties in getting a room and nice girl. Anyone has stay in Hotel Paradise before ? I've heard one of the girl from villa 55 that is a nice hotel but never stay there before. Aston room rate is okay but wifi is hopeless, can't get online in my room(3rd floor), only can get connection at lobby but not stable, keep on cutting off. Maxi room rate higher, room small and only got wifi in restaurant. How about Paradise ? Anyone can comment ?
Bro, today still not much people in Balai, so quite sure tomorrow there will be many from msia.
You should travel next week, no point to travel tomorrow.
Cheers.
Old 24-09-2015, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lovezzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
Hi all,

Was at Balai for a quick 2D1N trip this last week.

Took the first Indo Falcon ferry and reached there at about 845am.
Went through the immigration quick and grabbed my boarding pass for my return trip, paid IDR 10k for the fee.

Walked towards the main street and grabbed a blue van. Sat down inside right behind the driver and there was only one other guy inside. He asked me where I'm heading and told him to drop me at Hotel Maxi. Reached the hotel at about 9am and wanted to check in, but receptionist said I can only go in at 10am. So I waited until then and got my room (standard for 380k, booked from tiketdotcom), during the process I asked for a driver and they just gave me his contact for me to call directly.

About 1015am driver was waiting for me downstairs so we head directly to villa. Went to see about 7-8 villas, mostly quoted around 900k-1.1m
A few lookers, seems like most of the good ones taken by Malaysian bros who came earlier to the villa at about 9am (damn that's early). The most exp I got quoted was 1.4m, the girl was definitely a cute SYT though didn't really smile or anything. In the end I took one for 1m, mami quoted me 1.2m, but told her I'll make her a deal right now if she gave me 1m and she relented.

Me and driver went out and he brought me to see Aston and supermarket for me to get stuff. Back at Maxi, he told me to just pay him tomorrow altogether and I said fine. Girl came a bit later and 1st rd began. After that I asked her if she wants to eat, she said it's hot outside so we ordered room service. Short nap, and then we wake up for nasi padang dinner right across Balai View. Both lunch and dinner costs about 100k for me and my girl. Back to hotel, initiated rd 2 and then watched movie tgt until we sleep.

Woke up at 630am in the morning, she asked to go home and I said fine, coz Im tired anyway. She didn't ask for any tip so I didn't give any. Went downstairs for breakfast at 7am, decent usual Indonesian hotel breakfast spread, nasi goreng mee goreng porridge etc. The outside area on Maxi's restaurant looked nice, but it was a bit hazy so I didn't go out.

Stayed in until about 830am and sms-ed driver to pick me up at 10am. Meanwhile I walked around Balai View area and saw the kinds of Sakura Massage. There were also supermarket, chicken rice place and so on walking distance from Maxi. At 10am, driver picked me up and sent me down to ferry. He said I can pay him how much I felt reasonable, gave him 200k for being such a nice driver coz he also taught me stuff about Balai. He's happy with that and asked me to just give him a call next time I visiting. Went inside the immigration and paid the tax 60k. Ferry came and back I went to Singapore.

All in all a nice short trip to get to know Balai area. A bit fault on my side to wait for check in when I can just go earlier to villa, but didn't really regret in the end because I still got a nice companion with enough GFE. Hotel Maxi Standard room is good for me, they have bathtub with hot water, TV with decent channels (HBO and HBO channels yeah!), reasonable room service and great location. Would consider going down there again if I got fed up with Batam
Bro,How you requested to check in the hotel at 10am?I thought normal check in time is 2pm..
Old 24-09-2015, 01:50 PM
Samster

Balai diff.
Can check in anytime so long room is vacant.
I always check in around 9 - 915 am indo.
Old 24-09-2015, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lovezzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Balai diff.
Can check in anytime so long room is vacant.
I always check in around 9 - 915 am indo.
Okok...thanks...bro..noted..I might be paying a visit to balai next thursday..is my virgin trip to there though..do you have any driver to intro me and how do i tell the driver to go to the villa to view the girls??
Old 24-09-2015, 03:03 PM
Samster

Ok. I have pm you.
Old 25-09-2015, 03:02 PM
Samster

Confirm trip.
next Saturday 1st ferry 8 am and back on Sunday 11am indo time.
Bro levelcool and Bro Axia now.
2 more seats so gum gum one car.
who want join just pm me.
go in bigger group then more song.
more kaki to drink.
No need blanjah everyone pay for his own share.
Every bill divide accordingly
Lai Lai. Come on more bro.
Old 25-09-2015, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggiestyle View Post
Haven't been here for many many years .. lol ... last time was Batu and Pinang still very happenning. U have Ojek / Driver to recommend? I bought my ferry ticket for Thursday 7.55am ferry..
Bro DS, give a short FR on your trip.
Old 27-09-2015, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Confirm trip.
next Saturday 1st ferry 8 am and back on Sunday 11am indo time.
Bro levelcool and Bro Axia now.
2 more seats so gum gum one car.
who want join just pm me.
go in bigger group then more song.
more kaki to drink.
No need blanjah everyone pay for his own share.
Every bill divide accordingly
Lai Lai. Come on more bro.
One more seat.
If more want to join also can.
We get one more car.
lai Lai Lai.
Old 27-09-2015, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of
Quote:
One more seat.
If more want to join also can.
We get one more car.
lai Lai Lai.
Balai quite simple dun really need a driver since the regular one provide driver Alrdy...
Old 29-09-2015, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
ddbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No doubt V55 has most syt but I never book one since last syt stole sgd100 from me. I forgot her name but she is still working. Price of the girls is high because the police and drivers are demanding more from the joints. I don't know the share of police but all drivers up by 50k. That's why you got 1.1to 1.2m girls nowadays.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1