The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2024, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Neverlookback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Parklane things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
Yeah serious bro, my friend's nephew is a sec sch drop out and even got charged multiple times for rioting and other violence related charges. Eventually found his talent and passion in art, then manage to get an internship at a famous tattoo shop. Saved enough to open his own shop, now he is a certless sec sch dropout who earn close to 500k a year after tax in his little shop at China Town. Half sleeve alr 500 bucks, once they get famous they will charge by the hour. Some famous one here own landed and drive Bugatti alr, some more all legal and after tax still take home a lot. Landlord love them because rent paid on time and no authorities breathing down their neck with possible of getting charged. Problem is it is hard for mall landlord to find tattoo shops to come rent, most prefer shophouses because of space constraints.

But this type of thing complain also no use la, the previous 10+ yrs tattoo shop that was at basement then shifted to 4th floor beside the toilet ML complain a few times also give up liao. Become desert a while then landlord rent it out to FL again. OT forced to close because gahment say so, so far they still don't care about PL. They give notice say all must leave by Dec, in the end also nothing happen Management will kick FL out before attempt to enbloc, fail liao rent back to FL again until next enbloc rinse and repeat for almost 20 yrs liao.

U are not wrong
BUT i think the L2 complainer may be more serious...the bizness servis/accountancy place....humble old skool shop office but apparently v well connex
Old 25-01-2024, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Not worth la..fake hard boobs
Plus..old fa ce like fuckin backend bas..for blind peeps
Old 26-01-2024, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
foxtro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

don't go that slim big boobs one on L5 right alley unit on left while walking in... bad service and very money faced
Old 27-01-2024, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Ahrus23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhrus23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxtro View Post
don't go that slim big boobs one on L5 right alley unit on left while walking in... bad service and very money faced
Agree. Tried before she wanted to carrot say 6B. I almost walked out
Old 28-01-2024, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrus23 View Post
Agree. Tried before she wanted to carrot say 6B. I almost walked out
You ALMOST walk out? Means u STAYED???
YGHHH
Old 28-01-2024, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

How is Tang Li service nowadays?
Old 28-01-2024, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
foxtro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what does tang li look like, and any bros know which unit she's in now?
the MLs seem to change units sometimes
Old 28-01-2024, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 9
kelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
what does tang li look like, and any bros know which unit she's in now?
the MLs seem to change units sometimes
Look like 曾志偉
Old 28-01-2024, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 5
sabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to behold

For those who dont explore B1
There is 2 shop open but the masseus are actually from last time L2
Old 29-01-2024, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 16
omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabii View Post
For those who dont explore B1
There is 2 shop open but the masseus are actually from last time L2
Hi u know their names?
Old 29-01-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do you mean the alley closer to the main road and the shop on the left of the alley? This girl usually wears white top and quite obvious fake boobs is it?

I don’t recall her as being money faced. Very easy to negotiate. She offers some of the best bbbj I have tried. She was also very proud of her bbbj skills when I complimented her. She knows she is good because she received a lot of feedback that her bbbj is very very good.
Old 29-01-2024, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 16
omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Do you mean the alley closer to the main road and the shop on the left of the alley? This girl usually wears white top and quite obvious fake boobs is it?

I don’t recall her as being money faced. Very easy to negotiate. She offers some of the best bbbj I have tried. She was also very proud of her bbbj skills when I complimented her. She knows she is good because she received a lot of feedback that her bbbj is very very good.
What is her name? Previously from OT right?
Old 29-01-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omfg View Post
What is her name? Previously from OT right?
Yes I think so. Unfortunately I don’t recall her name.

She is a very enthusiastic lady. Always smiling and urging passerby bros to try her.
Old 29-01-2024, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Ahrus23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhrus23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Coco? I stayed because nego down to 3B, then small head took over
Old 30-01-2024, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post

Honestly his descriptio is quite convoluted. The redundant words ',while ealking in' lend no help...

Does he mean corridor at right if coming off escalator

Or at left

There are 2 only corridors

Behind there is nothing, gone

Right side little now remaining....all will be gone end of month

Left corridor...2 units at immediate right, 1 unit newly open far down on left..skinny sichuan gal from L3OT..she is moneyfaced for sute

But not sure still he means whowhere
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1