The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2008, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Doe13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Doing my part to keep this topic alive

Went to 43 tope st. Presented 8 girls, chose a cute yet pretty, kim-chi with her ever-so-fair skin (turn-on for moi ) and here's my 2 cent:

Name: Sei, or Xei (or somethin like that)
Availability: Mon to Sun 12am to 12 pm
Face: 8.5/10 (definitely above average)
Body: 8.5/10 (didnt fail in that area too)
Boobs: firm, but not that kind of fake silicon firm, got to say one of the most perfect boobs on WL i've ever seen.
Service: 9/10 (overall, factoring her friendliness and stuff)

Freakin cold today, thought to get meself some lady's warmth. Didnt bother to check CB, ML, or any other place, straight to 43 Tope St (we should really come up with a name for this place..) Sure enough the ladies are stunning as ever. Picked Sei/Xei, and the action begins...

Cus she's a kimchi, i dont expect much conversation happening or GFE feeling from her, but boy was i wrong. She's really friendly, probably the friendliest kimchi i've ever with (GFE feeling?, YES ) Standard procedures, laid on my stomach, catbath is nothing to brag about, but it doesnt fall short. Then, she gave me the hot/cold BBBJ. Not a big fan of it BUT it's one of the best head i've ever had mate, considering i'm not a big fan of hot/cold treatment.
Old 28-04-2008, 11:47 PM
Samster

After such amazing head from her, cant hold it anymore, ALL HEAD AND NO SEX MAKES DOE A DULL BOY..

Started with me on top, then finished with doggy style... Sorry, not very descriptive on her actual service but i gotta say, this is one gem not to be missed bro, other money back guarantee... from the OKT (lemme know if any of you got one ) Just a quick summary of her service: BBBJ, NO frenching, NO fingering. All and all said, i guess i was impressed to get such quality of service from an 8.5, didnt get that very often, not for me at least

Good luck bros
Old 29-04-2008, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kimoey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice work guys, couple of great FRs up recently. Itching for a bonk but am only limited to afternoon delights, when the standards are usually lower with few exceptions…

Also, Bro Doe13, what time was it when you booked Sei?
Old 29-04-2008, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe13 View Post
...Just a quick summary of her service: BBBJ, NO frenching, NO fingering. All and all said, i guess i was impressed to get such quality of service from an 8.5, didnt get that very often, not for me at least

Bro Doe...Everything "NO" still gave 8.5 as rating What are ya hiding from us
Old 29-04-2008, 08:53 PM
Samster

@ bro Kiemoy, sei is available in the daytime too, she said she works from 12pm to 12am, i booked her at around 10 last night, good luck mate

@ bro PocketRocket, her looks, her friendliness, and her BJ, go check her out man. Either that or we should wait for bro Kiemoy's FR, see what he thinks about her Btw, was expecting your posts early in the morning when u got to the office, but it was late afternoon today, busy day bro ?
Old 30-04-2008, 09:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -228 / Power: 0
junksss junksss junksss

Thanks for your FR Bro Doe
Old 30-04-2008, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 17
SillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimoey View Post
Nice work guys, couple of great FRs up recently. Itching for a bonk but am only limited to afternoon delights, when the standards are usually lower with few exceptions…

Also, Bro Doe13, what time was it when you booked Sei?
Wow! If afternoon quality is what I saw, I wonder what the night quality will be like! Must go and check!
Old 30-04-2008, 02:33 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Btw, was expecting your posts early in the morning when u got to the office, but it was late afternoon today, busy day bro ?

A little flat out this morning lah brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyBoy7 View Post
Wow! If afternoon quality is what I saw, I wonder what the night quality will be like! Must go and check!

Go find out and we shall wait for your FR then
Old 03-05-2008, 04:02 PM
Samster

Anyone tried/ seen Sei at Tope St 43 lately ?

Starting to feel that i's just me who thinks that she's hot
Old 03-05-2008, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Anyone tried/ seen Sei at Tope St 43 lately ?

Starting to feel that i's just me who thinks that she's hot

Bro Doe13,
You go take a pic, send it to me and I'll tell ya
Old 03-05-2008, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 17
SillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
[
Go find out and we shall wait for your FR then
In 1 or 2 weeks time, I just might! Thinking of trying out the blondies first
Old 04-05-2008, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Bro Doe13,
You go take a pic, send it to me and I'll tell ya
Wish me luck then, the second time i'm goin for her, i'll take her pic..
Old 05-05-2008, 06:24 AM
Samster

Bro Doe13, relac lah…we can’t all stampede down there immediately after seeing your FR…must make time to go one mah!

Visited 43 Tope on Fri around 5pm, saw 4 girls: Aki, Sei, Lynn and Yuri. Looks like all sushi or kimchi. OKT told me Sei was not feeling well and when she did the intro can see she not 100%. That said, she still looked hot and I’ll give her face an 8 at least, would agree with bro Doe13’s opinion that her boobs look great (she was in a bikini top). Guy in front of me picked Yuri (Lian-ish looking Jap – not bad) and I wasn’t sure of Sei’s level of service that day, so I picked Aki.

Aki is a tall slender Jap gal. English student here (like most of them) and tested her Japanese (with my limited skills) which confirmed she’s a real sushi. Not a top stunner, but still quite good looking. After getting into the room, and stripping off, she started with an enthusiastic cat-bath all over before getting down to licking my balls. Then moved on to a nice BBBJ. It was initially quite gentle but I assured her I was fine with more suction and she proceeded to a good long deep throat and licking of the tip. Of course all this time I was autoroaming over her B-cups and her body with my hands and tongue. She then capped me and moved in on top. After a nice ride, we switch to us both sitting up facing another for another couple of minutes. We then went onto missionary which I unloaded in. She then followed with a nice strong massage and chatted a while before time’s up.

Ratings:
Face: 7.75
Boobs: 7.5 – nicely shaped B-cups with nice nipples
Body: 8 – slender and quite tall
BBBJ: 8.5 – shiok!
FJ: 8.5 – accommodating with a lithe body
Attitude: 9 – Very friendly and chatty
RTF: Yes if dough allows

Might be planning on raiding again tonight, might give Sei a go if she’s up for it. Wait for my FR!
Old 05-05-2008, 06:47 AM
Samster

BTW cruised around some of the joints in and around the city on Fri evening as I had time and found some WLs which bros here might be interested in checking out:

417 Brunswick St Fitzroy: Fiona (authentic Singaporean gal from the sounds of it)
7 Park St S Melb: Money (or something like that) – Korean
MC: Amber (blonde Aussie), Jessica and Nicky/Nikki
Boardroom: Annabelle (blonde) and Bella (brunette)

Of course, this is in addition to the 4 listed in 43 Tope, all which are quite chio too
Old 05-05-2008, 08:41 AM
Samster

Bro Kimoey...

Thank you sooo much for the wonderful FR...Btw, any FR on Sporean Fiona @ Brunswick St?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1