The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2014, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 21
miketee is a Helpful and Caring Samstermiketee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Events in CP 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Oh man! What a waste of not only money applying for those china visa, but the time to apply for them PLUS all the time queueing in the regular immigration lines whilst you could have whisked in via the special lane!

So, what have you been using your APEC card for these past 3 years?

SEAJ
I used it to whisk through immigration in PRC lah! Haha. I have the HK barcode thing so that's faster than the APEC queue. I gave up S'pore PR so they wouldn't approve my APEC application. The Malaysian immigration messes up the APEC booth by allowing all Malaysians to use it. Macau is not in APEC. I've used it sparingly in Indo and Vietnam.
Old 17-09-2014, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 21
miketee is a Helpful and Caring Samstermiketee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
So, I guess you got your APEC card; which country citizen are you and what's your actual experience getting it?
And what/how do you know what those other countries citizens experience when applying?

Thanks
SEAJ
Malaysia immigration will only process APEC application if you're a member of a national association of sorts. Means if you're member of state hardware/developer/Chinese chamber association for example, it's not good enough. Besides that my application was pretty straightforward.
Old 18-09-2014, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Wawa and some djs from dfjh is joining her too! I seriously doubt this ktv has 300 gals at any one time. But leihong's command over the gals is what we are confident of.
wah...SC u still doing great!
Old 18-09-2014, 03:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
checkraisebluff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pretty sad what this is doing to the CP economy.... you'd think at some point something will have to turn
Old 18-09-2014, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17977 / Power: 26
kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m3m3m View Post
wah...SC u still doing great!
why you kajiao SC ler? Heard that you are still going strong with the 'KEG"!

排队中: 清空中
Old 18-09-2014, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 17
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketee View Post
Malaysia immigration will only process APEC application if you're a member of a national association of sorts. Means if you're member of state hardware/developer/Chinese chamber association for example, it's not good enough. Besides that my application was pretty straightforward.
Excellent! Thanks!

Now we have pretty good confirmation that the APEC card application process is pretty much a breeze from Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong - I guess countries where most samsters are from.

But I wonder how that other poster could so categorically state "....If you are Indon, Pinoy, Lao, Viet, Msian or Thai, not so lucky as SAR or Singkie where less questions asked......"

SEAJ
Old 18-09-2014, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketee View Post
I used it to whisk through immigration in PRC lah! Haha. I have the HK barcode thing so that's faster than the APEC queue. I gave up S'pore PR so they wouldn't approve my APEC application. The Malaysian immigration messes up the APEC booth by allowing all Malaysians to use it. Macau is not in APEC. I've used it sparingly in Indo and Vietnam.
the hong kong barcode?
is the hong kong id card?
you have the hong kong id card?
Old 18-09-2014, 01:27 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes - and I think it applies to all APEC card holders as I also get 60 days into China.
And I think 60 days allowable stay is the minimum for all the countries listed in one's APEC card; that is what I read in the card application guidance pamphlet.

By the way, I got 90 days into Thailand - may be interesting for those who stays longer here!

SEAJ
-60- -days in china is ------the norm for most spore passport holders -wh-o apply for china visa
if you use your hk home return permit you can stay longer in ,mainland china
Old 18-09-2014, 01:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Hong Kong International Airport e-Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
the hong kong barcode?
e-Channel service for Singapore passport holders.
Old 18-09-2014, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
the hong kong barcode?
is the hong kong id card?
you have the hong kong id card?
No. It's not the hong kong ID card.

It's the E channel thing. If u have been to HK for more than 3 times per year, u can apply for this service.

It's the barcode and finger print access into HK.
Old 18-09-2014, 02:53 PM
Samster

prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
-60- -days in china is ------the norm for most spore passport holders -wh-o apply for china visa
if you use your hk home return permit you can stay longer in ,mainland china
No lah. SG passport only allows u 15days visa free in China. Unless u go China embassy to apply for a visa. Which most likely will grant u 60 days in China.

APEC cards allows 60 days visa free in China. No need apply for visa.
Old 18-09-2014, 02:53 PM
Samster

Re: Hong Kong International Airport e-Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
e-Channel service for Singapore passport holders.
only hong kong border has this service
other border crossings are not so advanced
china-mongolia
china-vietnam
china- thailand
Old 18-09-2014, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
only hong kong border has this service
other border crossings are not so advanced
china-mongolia
china-vietnam
china- thailand
No leh... This thingy is for Hk... Not for China.

To enter China, still need to clear custom...

Dun get mix up bro.
Old 18-09-2014, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
No lah. SG passport only allows u 15days visa free in China. Unless u go China embassy to apply for a visa. Which most likely will grant u 60 days in China.

APEC cards allows 60 days visa free in China. No need apply for visa.
yes bro
what i mean is most spore passport holders who apply for china visa at china embassy in spore will get 90 days for a one time visa or 60 days for a multiple entry visa
Old 18-09-2014, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4348 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
No leh... This thingy is for Hk... Not for China.

To enter China, still need to clear custom...

Dun get mix up bro.
They make me insert my cock into prc meimei pussy before they grant me long term stay i felt used lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1