The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2007, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

spurs 3 (jenas, robinson!, ghaly)
watford 1 (henderson)

no live coverage but during post-match analysis, i saw robinson scored a goal from such distance even david beckham never attempted before. from his defending third!

Goalkeeper Paul Robinson of Tottenham talks to goalkeeper Ben Foster of Watford at the end of the match and Spurs' 3-1 victory against the Hornets. Both England internationals, Robinson scored an unlikely goal against his Watford rival during the match.
Old 19-03-2007, 10:25 AM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Bro if your team wants to win the UEFA cup then they have to knock out Seville, the holders, in the quarter-final first right?

Just watched BBC's football focus and there was a segment on Spurs appointing a skills coach, Ricardo Moniz, for the kids. Damn the future for Spurs looks good. These small and young kids can do step-overs running with the ball ala C.Ronaldo. ooops..maybe Alessandro Mancini lah.
yes bro, seville is very powerderful this season. not easy at all, just like spurs got to get past chelsea in the FA cup.

mark my words, those spurs kids are future beckhams, scholes, nevilles, gazzas...

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
liverpool would then get a good deal, but jol, dont think he is stupid...
jol surely wont want to sell berbetov, but players may not always be able to resist the calls of bigger clubs.
Old 19-03-2007, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
watford 1 (henderson)

Goalkeeper Paul Robinson of Tottenham talks to goalkeeper Ben Foster of Watford at the end of the match and Spurs' 3-1 victory against the Hornets. Both England internationals, Robinson scored an unlikely goal against his Watford rival during the match.
Bro, here's the clip of that fantastic goal from Robinson :

I hope that Spurs will win against Chelsea in the quarter-final 6th round replay of the FA Cup rematch tomorrow morning.

Can Robinson repeat his performance & score against Chelsea?
Old 19-03-2007, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
yes bro, seville is very powerderful this season. not easy at all, just like spurs got to get past chelsea in the FA cup.

mark my words, those spurs kids are future beckhams, scholes, nevilles, gazzas...

jol surely wont want to sell berbetov, but players may not always be able to resist the calls of bigger clubs.
Good luck in the replay. Majority of EPL fans would want to see a Spurs win.

What's up with these Bebatov rumours? Reports of him admitting to talks with Utd before joining Spurs and Fergie is interested in him again. Blue part of London paying the media to unnerve your team?
Old 19-03-2007, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman View Post
Bro, here's the clip of that fantastic goal from Robinson

haha bro so fast got clip liao. thats something robbo will show his grandchildren. he doesnt have to score against chelsea like he did against watford, he just needs to watch out for those sheva shots and drogba headers!

Quote:
Good luck in the replay. Majority of EPL fans would want to see a Spurs win.

What's up with these Bebatov rumours? Reports of him admitting to talks with Utd before joining Spurs and Fergie is interested in him again. Blue part of London paying the media to unnerve your team?
in white hart lane, to dare is to do! it will be chelsea's most difficult match this season!

yeah those rumours may unsettle the team, but if fergie takes berbetov, jol takes scholes and smith/heinze ok?
Old 19-03-2007, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
yeah those rumours may unsettle the team, but if fergie takes berbetov, jol takes scholes and smith/heinze ok?
If Berbatov comes to Old Trafford I am sure Sir Alex will not want Scholes or Smith in part of the deal. But I am sure he doesnt mind giving Heinze + cash, and for fucking good measure, he will throw Saha and Richardson into the deal.
Old 19-03-2007, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
If Berbatov comes to Old Trafford I am sure Sir Alex will not want Scholes or Smith in part of the deal. But I am sure he doesnt mind giving Heinze + cash, and for fucking good measure, he will throw Saha and Richardson into the deal.
richardson! good grief! how come saha is not playing these days? injury?
Old 19-03-2007, 12:50 PM
Samster

JOL ESPECIALLY ANNOYED WHEN JOSE CALLS HIMSELF 'SPECIAL ONE'

TOTTENHAM boss Martin Jol admitted he "hates" it when Jose Mourinho calls himself the Special One.

Jol is full of admiration for Mourinho but reckons it is impossible to compare the Chelsea boss to the job which Aidy Boothroyd has done at bottom-of-the-table Watford. Dutchman Jol, who faces Chelsea in tonight's FA Cup quarter-final replay, said: "I feel it's all about respect. I respect Aidy and I told him that even when you are the manager of a club like Watford you can do an even better job than (the manager of) the champions of England.

"How can you compare that and put it into perspective? It's impossible. I like Jose but I don't really know him well. He s special. Not when he says it himself - I hate that. But I can say that."

Jol will recall Dimitar Berbatov and Robbie Keane tonight. Michael Essien is still struggling (knee) for Chelsea.

TONIGHT'S PROBABLE LINE-UPS

TOTTENHAM: Robinson, Chimbonda, Dawson, Rocha, Lee, Lennon, Huddlestone, Jenas, Malbranque, Berbatov, Keane.

CHELSEA: Cech, Diarra, Carvalho, Terry, Cole, Ballack, Makelele, Lampard, Shevchenko, Drogba, Robben.
Old 19-03-2007, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
how come saha is not playing these days? injury?
Injured lor....what else can he be up to? Actually I am glad he is injured and happy if he leaves or retires from injury.
Old 19-03-2007, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
...But I am sure he doesnt mind giving Heinze + cash, and for fucking good measure, he will throw Saha and Richardson into the deal.
Quote:
...what else can he be up to? Actually I am glad he is injured and happy if he leaves or retires from injury.
True Saha fan club speaks.. freebie for Fletcher too?

Castrol, rest of us gunning for your spurs magic tomorrow morning arh.. Just for heck of it, sacrificed some beer money at pools @3.30 yesterday for spurs victory Double joy (live on hope!)
Old 19-03-2007, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 21
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

hope there is no mass brawl tonite
Old 19-03-2007, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Castrol, rest of us gunning for your spurs magic tomorrow morning arh.. Just for heck of it, sacrificed some beer money at pools @3.30 yesterday for spurs victory Double joy (live on hope!)
bring on the tottenham class of 81 and 82!
beer on spore pools tomorrow!

Old 19-03-2007, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
yes bro, seville is very powerderful this season..
seville and tottenham hotspurs UEFA quarter finals will pit 2 free-scoring teams against each other. a waste as this should be the finals as the 2 teams are testament to attractive attacking football. the 2 teams are loaded with attacking players and scorers. even both goalkeepers r scorers.
Old 19-03-2007, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
watford 1 (henderson)

no live coverage but during post-match analysis, i saw robinson scored a goal from such distance even david beckham never attempted before. from his defending third!
Bro, another clip showing all the 4 goals from the Spurs-Watford match, including that fantastic goal from Paul Robinson :

Old 19-03-2007, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
bring on the tottenham class of 81 and 82!
beer on spore pools tomorrow!
Castrol, your beer now vintage liao....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1