The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2015, 04:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bitcomet is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by barleymilk View Post
Yes, this is true. Also helps a lot if you can speak Japanese. Then if you look a little Japanese you can fake and say you are half-Japanese. Everything helps.

A few things come to my mind...

1) They can speak Japanese.
2) They are not afraid to pay.
3) They play by the rules. If you ask for extra service and girl says no, it means no. (some girls are desperate for money and if you pay them an extra ¥5000 or so they will give you FJ.)
4) They don't get angry or violent.
I see. Either the Chinese male tourists can speak Japanese or they got lots of $$$ in their wallet. And I assume those Chinese male tourists chiong real Japanese girls, not fake one. I really afraid of getting fake Japanese girl if I go to someday. Let just say I have a friend who can speak Japanese together with me, will they still accept me? Will they try to trick me with fake Japanese? Haiz..feel so insecure about this.

Last edited by bitcomet; 29-04-2015 at 07:11 PM.
Old 29-04-2015, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
barleymilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitcomet View Post
I see. Either the Chinese male tourists can speak Japanese or they got lots of $$$ in their wallet. And I assume those Chinese male tourists chiong real Japanese girls, not fake one. I really afraid of getting fake Japanese girl if I go to someday. Let just say I have a friend who can speak Japanese together with me, will they still accept me? Will they try to trick me with fake Japanese?
Before we proceed any further, let me just say that I am no expert at this. My preference is aromatic massage so I don't really bother with the rest. Maybe soapland one day.

It is difficult to say if they will let you because the main problem they are afraid of is communication between you and the girl. If you can speak a little Japanese, it helps convince them that you understand (at least a little) their ways and rules. I have gotten a fake Japanese girl before, her Japanese was really really good, but I could tell she wasn't native Japanese. Usually they're Taiwanese/HK/China girls. If that happens just play with her, have your fun, cum and finish it. Good part is fake Japanese girls are more likely to offer FJ. Real Japanese girls can offer too, but less likely so all depends on your luck.
Old 30-04-2015, 02:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Before we proceed any further, let me just say that I am no expert at this. My preference is aromatic massage so I don't really bother with the rest. Maybe soapland one day.

It is difficult to say if they will let you because the main problem they are afraid of is communication between you and the girl. If you can speak a little Japanese, it helps convince them that you understand (at least a little) their ways and rules. I have gotten a fake Japanese girl before, her Japanese was really really good, but I could tell she wasn't native Japanese. Usually they're Taiwanese/HK/China girls. If that happens just play with her, have your fun, cum and finish it. Good part is fake Japanese girls are more likely to offer FJ. Real Japanese girls can offer too, but less likely so all depends on your luck.
So you got chiong both real Japanese girls and HK/China/Taiwanese girls in Japan before? How did you tell if she's HK/China/Taiwanese? Can I refuse to pay if they give me fake Japanese and I don't want to chiong that fake Japanese? What is aromatic massage? You got experience in deri heru before?

FJ is footjob right? Actually I don't really understand the appeal of that. I'm not interested in FJ. Can penetrate the pussy can liao for me.
Old 30-04-2015, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
So you got chiong both real Japanese girls and HK/China/Taiwanese girls in Japan before? How did you tell if she's HK/China/Taiwanese? Can I refuse to pay if they give me fake Japanese and I don't want to chiong that fake Japanese? What is aromatic massage? You got experience in deri heru before?

FJ is footjob right? Actually I don't really understand the appeal of that. I'm not interested in FJ. Can penetrate the pussy can liao for me.

FJ = full job (please correct me if I'm wrong seniors), which means vagina penetrative sex.

Vagina penetrative sex is illegal in Japan, so it is not provided upfront. But it can sometimes be provided if the girl agrees. I've been offered before. However if the girl exposes you and the pimp calls the police, you can go to jail ok so be careful. The chance is low but I prefer to be safe.

Aromatic Massage is just a massage with scented oil. Can be with special or without, sexual massage or normal. Special is usually HJ, some places provide BJ or even BBBJ. There are different options and the price is generally a lot more expensive than say getting a Thai or Viet massage. I've done this countless times now and I've always gotten Japanese girls. It is cheaper than Deri Heru and the girl can come to your room too. This is where being able to speak Japanese helps because you can flirt with the girl! I've flirted my way before and gotten amazing results that I will never forget.

How to tell if she is authentic? Quick and easy way is to listen to her talk. I've been studying Japanese for years so that's helped me with recognizing a native accent. I'm not at a native level, but I can get by saying I'm half-Japanese if anyone asks. If I don't talk, most of the time no one can tell.

I would recommend deri heru over going to the shop because I feel it is safer. I've heard stories of people walking into shops and getting surrounded by guys demanding money and then getting thrown out. I'm also lazy. Deri Heru is easy cos all you gotta do is call, tell the guy what you want, your hotel and then you wait for the girl to come to your room. Problem is of course the girl might not be Japanese. So far I've only ever had 1 non-Japanese girl, but she was smoking hot so I didn't care much. Either way you think about it, you call or go down to shop, there's a high chance the girl won't look 100% like the photo. If 75% I say you're lucky. So comfort and safety of your own room or go down to some funky shop? Unless you want BJ bars or Soaplands then that's different...

Basically it is your choice if you want to refuse the girl. These shops always say that they aren't part of the Yakuza or some organized gang but would you really believe that? They can always turn around and tell you she is Japanese or they didn't give any guarantee of the nationality of girl. I have never refused a girl before even though there was 1 occassion when I should have.

Sorry for the long post...hope it helped

Last edited by barleymilk; 30-04-2015 at 04:27 PM.
Old 30-04-2015, 06:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
I've done this countless times now and I've always gotten Japanese girls. It is cheaper than Deri Heru and the girl can come to your room too. This is where being able to speak Japanese helps because you can flirt with the girl! I've flirted my way before and gotten amazing results that I will never forget.
I am guessing you get vagina penetrative sex when you said 'amazing result'?

Sifu, how you flirt? Got tips ah? Teach me bro.

Last edited by bitcomet; 30-04-2015 at 07:29 PM.
Old 30-04-2015, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
I am guessing you get vagina penetrative sex when you said 'amazing result'?

Sifu, how you flirt? Got tips ah? Teach me bro.
Heh, that's a secret bro.

No need to call me Sifu man... I'm no master. Just a regular guy who wants to get a good experience of Japanese women before finding a suitable one to settle down with.

Tips? I'm in a good mood so I'll share what I know, which isn't a lot! Haha!

(1) Learn Japanese. Even a little will help, but you must at least get past the "hello", "goodbye", "thank you" stage. Unless you are a good-looking white guy then any Japanese no matter how little is good.

(2) Be nice, gentle and treat them with respect. They may be a sex service worker, but they're still a woman and a person underneath. (A little contradictory I know, but bare with me.) Most Japanese men have a poor reputation for not treating their women nicely or with much respect, or so that's the general impression everyone has given me. So Japanese women would find that nice, refreshing and appealing. There is a catch - not all Japanese women like such men. Some like manly men. This part is really luck, which is almost the same with any other nationality. You'll have more chemistry with some and less with others. You also need to know what type of guy you are most likely to be associated with. As in, are you more of a gentle type guy, an Alpha male or the artistic type, or the Sport Jock type...

(3) Foreplay and Eye contact. Again some of things that I've heard that aren't commonly associated with Japanese males.

That's all I can think of for now...
Old 01-05-2015, 11:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:

I would recommend deri heru over going to the shop because I feel it is safer. I've heard stories of people walking into shops and getting surrounded by guys demanding money and then getting thrown out. I'm also lazy. Deri Heru is easy cos all you gotta do is call, tell the guy what you want, your hotel and then you wait for the girl to come to your room. Problem is of course the girl might not be Japanese. So far I've only ever had 1 non-Japanese girl, but she was smoking hot so I didn't care much. Either way you think about it, you call or go down to shop, there's a high chance the girl won't look 100% like the photo. If 75% I say you're lucky. So comfort and safety of your own room or go down to some funky shop? Unless you want BJ bars or Soaplands then that's different...
Wait...why is it the girl won't look exactly like in picture? If I went to deri heru shop, I got to choose the girl from list of pictures?

Just curious, does Japanese people that want to chiong real Japanese got fake Japanese or only foreigners will get fake Japanese? They don't want foreigners to touch their Japanese women?

Last edited by bitcomet; 01-05-2015 at 12:46 PM.
Old 01-05-2015, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wait...why is it the girl won't look exactly like in picture? If I went to deri heru shop, I got to choose the girl from list of pictures?

Just curious, does Japanese people that want to chiong real Japanese got fake Japanese or only foreigners will get fake Japanese? They don't want foreigners to touch their Japanese women?
Deri Heru is all online/by phone. No physical shop. They mosaic their girl's face (usually lower half of face, sometimes whole face) so you cannot tell how she really looks. If you go to the shop and they let you in, you are lucky. Then maybe they give you 1 or 2 girl to choose from. Why? Because you are gaijin. Don't like it? They'll just tell you to suck thumb.

Yes I believe it is because they don't want foreigners touching their women. In general they've always had this pride issue thing and racial purity nonsense that's not true anymore considering how many half-Japanese etc are out there. I recommend reading a little on their culture and mentality, it'd help you begin to understand a little why they do things the way they do.
Old 02-05-2015, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 13
knilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknilon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Deri Heru is all online/by phone. No physical shop. They mosaic their girl's face (usually lower half of face, sometimes whole face) so you cannot tell how she really looks. If you go to the shop and they let you in, you are lucky. Then maybe they give you 1 or 2 girl to choose from. Why? Because you are gaijin. Don't like it? They'll just tell you to suck thumb.

Yes I believe it is because they don't want foreigners touching their women. In general they've always had this pride issue thing and racial purity nonsense that's not true anymore considering how many half-Japanese etc are out there. I recommend reading a little on their culture and mentality, it'd help you begin to understand a little why they do things the way they do.

Bro i think the one i went to is this deri heru you mentioned.

So its only my luck the girl looks better in person?
Old 02-05-2015, 03:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knilon View Post
Bro i think the one i went to is this deri heru you mentioned.

So its only my luck the girl looks better in person?
Which deri heru you go for? The girl real Japanese? Can share expereince or you already mention it in previous page?
Old 03-05-2015, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 13
knilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknilon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Which deri heru you go for? The girl real Japanese? Can share expereince or you already mention it in previous page?
this page first post.
Old 03-05-2015, 06:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knilon View Post
this page first post.
aiyah..paiseh. sorry bro, didn't keep track on the name of poster so I didn't notice it.

@barleymilk
Quote:
I have gotten a fake Japanese girl before, her Japanese was really really good, but I could tell she wasn't native Japanese. Usually they're Taiwanese/HK/China girls. If that happens just play with her, have your fun, cum and finish it. Good part is fake Japanese girls are more likely to offer FJ. Real Japanese girls can offer too, but less likely so all depends on your luck.

Forget to ask something. When you chiong fake Japanese and real Japanese, they both feel the same? Like for example, fake Japanese moan just like real Japanese?

Last edited by bitcomet; 04-05-2015 at 10:03 AM.
Old 04-05-2015, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Wow interesting thread! Don't really browse this section much so was kinda surprised to see a thread on Japan after all the BKK, Vietnam, basically ASEAN and China threads. So let me continue with some sharings of my own...

I had a female colleague, who is a Hongkie but studied, worked and lived in Tokyo for about 11 years before coming to Singapore. So most of these were what I heard from her.

i) Most Japanese women, like the Hongkies, generally have a negative impression of mainland PRCs. They don't like their behavior, poor manners and lack of public discretion.

ii) Most Japanese women are starting to have a foothold in their own society, be it at work or in their own homes and they do not see the importance of reliance on a good man as compared to decades ago.

iii) Speaking Japanese to local Japaneses will of course helps if you want to make friends with them and get in their good books. This colleague even took night lessons after work to brush up on her Jap so that she could mix better with her colleagues. Most importantly, the Japaneses are proud of their culture and beliefs so if you want to mix with them, you must be willing to learn their language.

iv) Interestingly, she told me she found out that some of her female colleagues back in Tokyo keep condoms in their handbags! She realised this when they were out drinking, one of them passed her a condom when they saw her being led out of the room by a guy!

v) Japanese women are generally also quite shy and passive. Not sure if they will party or be hungry for men when out of Japan but they can be definitely more relaxed and out-going when on vacation. I once walked around London with a Japanese girl in her mid-twenties but mainly because she could not speak much English!

vi) Japanese people are really really polite and good-mannered, I have seen it myself a few times in Singapore and a few times while taking public transport in Tokyo. Someone even offered to walk me out of a market because I lost my way!
Old 04-05-2015, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

here click on this thread...you can find all the cities you want...feel free to post if not there...

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=506129

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-05-2015, 01:18 PM
Samster (M)

Japan’s AV actresses rolling the bones in Macau

http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2015/01...ones-in-macau/

AV actress serve rich Chinese businessman in Macau. But of course, you have to be very rich.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1