The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 25-07-2019, 12:53 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Slicke18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Booked alvez from lax for a lunch time quickie. Arrived early. Waited, msg, waited, msg again. No reply. Walked off. First and last time.
Old 25-07-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
machoviking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Net Silkstockings
Date: 23/07/2019
Time: 1230pm

Wonderful session with Net. Very young girl.
Real gfe. Can speak English well.
Tan skin and lovely ass. But small boobs.
Deep and Long bbbj and willing to deep throat.
Lots of dirty talk. Shaved pussy.
First shot I missionary followed by cowgirl. Then I doggy her till I cum.
Second shot I watch myself bang her in doggy in the mirror. Made her look at me banging her in mirror too. Followed by reverse cowgirl. Then I doggy her flat on her belly till I cum.
Wonderful session. I want to RTF her.
Old 25-07-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 10
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboi View Post
Any bros got lucky contacting Thai Model Club yet? Okt seems to be still active bumping up his threads, but still no response on whatsapp.

Same here... and I thot he dont like me... lol
Old 25-07-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 20
jason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurevoir View Post
Bro, im just stating some facts from what i see personally. My bad if i offended her, but i guess thats what FRs are for. No denying she looks far from the pics even if she's not a tranny bro
I tried Smile when she was here 1-2 months ago. She is not really a tranny, she is a real woman who gets wet when you finger her and that she is a nice lady. Looks is subjective but to me she was a good bonk.
Old 25-07-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
zkknights deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=737220
Met Steph today and it was a great experience.
OKT: 10/10
Looks: 8/10 slight tan
Books: 9/10 soft
FJ: 10/10 very accommodating
GFE: 10/10
RTF: Yes
Very worthwhile.
Old 25-07-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Avarros deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone saw the 2 new girls from slut dungeon? Som and pai.

Price at $280 for 90min. Wow. Unlimited shots
Old 25-07-2019, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 10
taroo1 is a splendid one to beholdtaroo1 is a splendid one to beholdtaroo1 is a splendid one to beholdtaroo1 is a splendid one to beholdtaroo1 is a splendid one to beholdtaroo1 is a splendid one to beholdtaroo1 is a splendid one to beholdtaroo1 is a splendid one to behold

@zkknights;18994468

Is she syt? Milf?

Thanks,
taroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by zkknights View Post
Very worthwhile.
Old 25-07-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
zkknights deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by taroo1 View Post
@zkknights;18994468

Is she syt? Milf?

Thanks,
taroo
25-30. Looks fresh.
Old 25-07-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
segovia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

JAY (RPMAN)

https://thesbf.shop/showt...3#post18981363

Looks : 9/10 (SYT type)
Boobs : 8/10 ( C)
Figure : 10/10 (The type I like, not too slim not too fat, LOL)
BBBJ : 7/10 (Quite Solid, can 69 too, no smell and good tasting... )
FJ : 10/10 (I am truly satisfied with her!!!!)
GFE : 10/10

Well... the night wasn't really fun as I have to bring her to another location. But overall things workout and I do have lottas fun with her. Saw her friend Kitty too... really got those Ah lian style lol.... might consider her!!!
Old 25-07-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 955 / Power: 6
bakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR on NET from SilkStockings

Hoot an early 10am session

Yet another great girl brought in by Bro Silk

Location not very near near MRT but still walkable distance.
Given the instructions to proceed to enjoy the meat. instructions is clear but bro silk said still got people went wrong way and locked in the staircase. LOL!!

Net Slim Pretty not exactly fair but not dark either. She looks really young as described and is Malay lookalike as told by other bros here.
Her attitute is very positive and willing to serve, accommodating and try to give her best to me.

SOP for shower but her hands tried to brush against my dick during shower not sure if its on purpose but that teasing is very shiiok.
Frenching is allowed, slow and gentle like kissing gf with a bit os touchy here and there. Great High GFE here with the Frenching and catbath
Slowly moving to bed as we french, as we move her towel dropped slowly and off to the ground

did my favourite 69 with her and man she is wet love the slurping sound on my dick with the occasional moaning while i lick!

Her BBBJ is slow and gentle with the slurping sound. She is enjoying it like an ice-cream.
Did a couple of position before i let off my loads and man her moaning is really like xx with gf... a bit shy and soft ...
Didn't managed to do my 2nd load ,maybe too early but she is still doing her best with HJ and BBBJ.

Did small talk before Ileft
nice chatting with her no rush even job is done

great girl

WILL RTF before she left
Old 25-07-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2063 / Power: 6
miffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond repute

Inging from SOI69

Not sure why she don't have any FR.

OKT fast and responsive as always. Had to wait quite long as she just moved location. The location is good but I got a bit lost on how to enter in the end she came down and fetch me.

More about her: At first when she pick me up was so awkward. She is like those cold girl where need to ice break then can communicate, some more her English is limited so many times was duck and chicken. (Btw she is sick of chicken rice)

Looks - Mid 20s. Cute face type. Neither MILF nor SYT but look like SYT. Picture about here or there the same discount 10%, can recognize. Quite fair skin.

Body - Short, height as mentioned (hence the cute look). A bit of tummy fats as she likes to eat. A few tattoo here and there.

Boobs - Big C. Nice and good looking nipples. Boobs probably natural as I don't see any scar (ask her also never say).

Shower - SOP clean and nice bathroom as it is a hotel.

Catbath - This is one of the catbath I have received that I actually felt something good. The tongue twirling motion on your nipple

Bbbj - This is the best one I have gotten. The tongue action was superb here as well. Finally felt like almost gonna shoot for BJ. Took care of the tip and balls well.

Fj - Pretty standard. Moans like natural. Her pussy is a bit small tho, not super tight, but small. Only manage 1 shot.

Frenching - More of kisses here and there, won't reject

Fingering/Painting - Trimmed pussy, still a bit hairy so didn't paint long. Only did clit fingering. She looked at my fingernail and allowed fingering. But then she say my finger too big as I mentioned her pussy is really quite small.

Gfe - Quite high, got to know more about her. After breaking the ice became more open. She is very submissive, what I asked she did (of cos those reasonable ones). However she timed the session and ended it while it rang. Did not touch phone during the session tho.

Take good care of her and remember to bring her some noodles from hawker centers (no chicken meat)

RTF maybe.
Old 25-07-2019, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of
!!!

GOSH~ My favorite stable gone. WTF.

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!
Old 25-07-2019, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 19
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zkknights View Post
Very worthwhile.
Looks a yummy young milf , is she fully shaved below bro ?

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 25-07-2019, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hellzseeker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

damn another raid....xclusive kena?
Old 25-07-2019, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 17
loner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant future

Any bros here tried this stable Rainbowmodel? How trustworthy this stable?
#63 pRoUD mEmBeR oF tIKo cLUb
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1