The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 16-06-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Anyone experience maids asking u to join their picnic at kallang n they playing volleyball? Told me their friends every Sundays play volleyball there, can introduce to me also. Nv fuck a sweating maids playing volleyball before, very tempting to go for it.
Old 16-06-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 993 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Anyone experience maids asking u to join their picnic at kallang n they playing volleyball? Told me their friends every Sundays play volleyball there, can introduce to me also. Nv fuck a sweating maids playing volleyball before, very tempting to go for it.
Go and try lor. Maybe can UP her friends or jio them for orgy where they rape you hahahaha. But if intro is it: Intro as potential FB for her friends or as BF and wants to make it official couple? If you just want to fuck her then you must make it clear bro
Old 16-06-2023, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

Some bros dm me on tips using dating apps to find dh so thought I just share here la.
I use dateinasia and badoo. Found them to be pretty good. Tried tagged before - mostly older dh and also lots of scam bots. Quite shit. The 1st 2 apps already keep me too busy so i ditched tagged. Lately I got banned from DIA sian..haha

Dh in app usually want decent guy who will respect her (very impt), take her out, satisfy her* and preferably good looking. my face average nia la but am chatty after broken the ice.

I look for those profile hint that their character is more working class. not atas or high maintenance. Easier to tackle.

My dating app objective is clear: dh only (less effort) and quick results.
Many dh need to be serviced and they are so grateful for your dick power. I dont waste time and money. I never pay to fk. Only pay for hotel, food, petrol, condom (lol), sometimes small gifts.

To me this is just a side hobby. I dated local girls before and am currently in a rship.
Why dh? I personally find SEA ladies beautiful and sexy. I wont marry them but enjoy banging them. Like what ang moh expats do with SG girls lol. Willing buyer willing seller lor.

* I find dh very easy to cum. And mostly when riding me. Not always the case for SG girls... so weird haha

Last edited by Seven7up; 16-06-2023 at 11:32 AM.
Old 16-06-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to all

Which bro so hiong

Go and impregnate his own domestic helper?

Jialat sia.
Old 16-06-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 23
manfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of light
This morning adventure..

Asked my dh to bend forward and she obediently obliged.. What should I do with such a notti girl?

Old 16-06-2023, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2200 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck her ass bro!!!!
Old 16-06-2023, 11:24 AM
Samster

Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by manfon View Post
This morning adventure..

Asked my dh to bend forward and she obediently obliged.. What should I do with such a notti girl?

Shld take pic with abalone showing haha
Old 16-06-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 23
manfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Shld take pic with abalone showing haha
I like the lingerie.. 😏
Old 16-06-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manfon View Post
I like the lingerie.. 😏
👍🏻also nice hehe
Old 16-06-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 7
Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!
Just have a sexcation with a former Indo DH.

Old 16-06-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2200 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Niceeeeeeee enjoy fuck hard!
Old 16-06-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Next dh is indo. Late 20s from South Sumatra.
This one I've actually been banging for a few years.. now one mth once. Only want me to ram her to timbuktu. Never ask for anything else. I often send her home/ next location (usually OT where she goes partying with her friends) after our session. I never join her at OT haha

B cups and a great juicy ass. Very enjoyable to doggy and slap. So firm! Always super wet and engine ready to go every time. Started out with cap but now i raw all the time haha
Her bj skills are out of this world! Can say top 3 best I've ever had. Can bring me from soft to explosive insanity within minutes. CIM ok but refuses to swallow (&#128533.
Old 16-06-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 13
jhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craskloose View Post
Just have a sexcation with a former Indo DH.

Nice gem. In Singapore or Indo?
Old 16-06-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 7
Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhonny View Post
Nice gem. In Singapore or Indo?
Know her in sg, bonk her in indo.
Old 16-06-2023, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 9
helpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Some bros dm me on tips using dating apps to find dh so thought I just share here la.
I use dateinasia and badoo. Found them to be pretty good. Tried tagged before - mostly older dh and also lots of scam bots. Quite shit. The 1st 2 apps already keep me too busy so i ditched tagged. Lately I got banned from DIA sian..haha

Dh in app usually want decent guy who will respect her (very impt), take her out, satisfy her* and preferably good looking. my face average nia la but am chatty after broken the ice.

I look for those profile hint that their character is more working class. not atas or high maintenance. Easier to tackle.

My dating app objective is clear: dh only (less effort) and quick results.
Many dh need to be serviced and they are so grateful for your dick power. I dont waste time and money. I never pay to fk. Only pay for hotel, food, petrol, condom (lol), sometimes small gifts.

To me this is just a side hobby. I dated local girls before and am currently in a rship.
Why dh? I personally find SEA ladies beautiful and sexy. I wont marry them but enjoy banging them. Like what ang moh expats do with SG girls lol. Willing buyer willing seller lor.

* I find dh very easy to cum. And mostly when riding me. Not always the case for SG girls... so weird haha
Hi bro, sorry to bother you but did you pay for the premium version of dateinasia or Badoo? Im considering getting dateinasia, I think alot more DH there?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1