The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 28-04-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
it's a free market. Willing vendor versus consumer. No right or wrong.
Free, cheap, expensive, pricey and STD, most of time, come in a package.
But what's makes u think

Most sexpensive bj won't have stds?

Old 28-04-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
chocstarfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
U missed the 3rd type. Can sian and f for free lol
Good man. That 3rd type gave birth to this thread in the first place. Somehow, many pages onwards, this has become Village Bicycle Dome.
Old 28-04-2023, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, have tried many methods to fish maids and the most effective way is still approach them on Sundays. Or another method will be, u bring a fishing rod go LP top floor. Hook a 50 buck baits n swing it out to the floor, sit down n wait for the fish to pull the string. Make sure u change the sharp hook to a clothing clip to avoid injuring the fish. After fuck throw back n let other bro fish again. Good luck.
Whuhahahahahhaha. Just because of you, this Sunday, all those posters here are will be looking for notes on the floor.
Old 28-04-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
To begin with, they also didn't regard us as bf. Otherwise, why must pay? A commercial sex is just a trade, then why care if they have one or many clients?
We get your point. Just don’t glorify the flat nose, mole-face, red cheeks, missing teeth DH here. It’s ridiculous. And nauseating.
Old 28-04-2023, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
But what's makes u think

Most sexpensive bj won't have stds?

And also, why pay for DHs? take the money to the FLs, prettier, fairer, full set of teeth. Filipino men back home will be shocked to working a full time job when they hear their ugly women are earning 6000 pesos in an hour.
Old 28-04-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 509 / Power: 13
roflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Hmm anyone know of this DH @ woodlands 878 ave 9? Is it a scam? From michat.
Old 28-04-2023, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Any Bros can advice, if morning goes lucky plaza, any good amount of fishes to fish? Which level and place to bring them to drink beer to get them into mood? After mood, bring them where to happy? Sunday most h 81 mostly fully booked.

Possible to advice please?
Thank you bros.
Have a nice long weekend.

Last edited by scuderia88; 28-04-2023 at 11:48 PM.
Old 29-04-2023, 12:04 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Any Bros can advice, if morning goes lucky plaza, any good amount of fishes to fish? Which level and place to bring them to drink beer to get them into mood? After mood, bring them where to happy? Sunday most h 81 mostly fully booked.

Possible to advice please?
Thank you bros.
Have a nice long weekend.
Early morning, those can easily fuck ones mostly r inside hotel or queuing for hotel. Afternoon u will notice many wet hair in lp. Either u go FB or dating apps or go OT buy them beer then got chance. If lucky catch one in lp, bring them go OT drink. Afternoon hotel have chance as many already finished fucking in the morning.
Old 29-04-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
LZH987 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflolmao View Post
Hmm anyone know of this DH @ woodlands 878 ave 9? Is it a scam? From michat.
Hi bro, I can tell you right now, she is definitely a scam. That person just went to someone else's house to take picture and then claiming it is her house. Once u reach that location, she will tell u to transfer $$ for safety purposes before she comes out of the house to meet you.

Do not be fooled, she is not in that house whatever. (Luckily I didn't knock on the door...) Hope that helps 😊
Old 29-04-2023, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 509 / Power: 13
roflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZH987 View Post
Hi bro, I can tell you right now, she is definitely a scam. That person just went to someone else's house to take picture and then claiming it is her house. Once u reach that location, she will tell u to transfer $$ for safety purposes before she comes out of the house to meet you.

Do not be fooled, she is not in that house whatever. (Luckily I didn't knock on the door...) Hope that helps 😊
Thanks bro, she asked for deposit then I immediately know it’s a scam Liao..wanted a quick release on fri night cos I driving but all scammer haiz
Old 29-04-2023, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6219 / Power: 21
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflolmao View Post
Thanks bro, she asked for deposit then I immediately know it’s a scam Liao..wanted a quick release on fri night cos I driving but all scammer haiz
You're looking for a cheap release, not a quick one And most times cheap things end up costing even more.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 29-04-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
XxID deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just go OT. If u shy to hunt get 2 beer down to ya throat and boost ya confidence lol. Dress well smell well and in fact they will hook u instead. ✌️
Old 29-04-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of
This ex maid marry to a Singaporean last month now really come out sell again tat fatty really sohai throw Singapore man face 宁愿取个鸡当老婆,也不愿意取个老婆当鸡

Old 29-04-2023, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post
This ex maid marry to a Singaporean last month now really come out sell again tat fatty really sohai throw Singapore man face 宁愿取个鸡当老婆,也不愿意取个老婆当鸡

Wah lao. Wat a loser. Marry maid now she go fuck other guys hahaha. Either he damn poor or dick too small. Really throw our face.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 29-04-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Wah lao. Wat a loser. Marry maid now she go fuck other guys hahaha. Either he damn poor or dick too small. Really throw our face.
Oh oh now we know y there r white knight here in this forum. I really pity them, they choose this road blame no one. I was thinking by being a white knight, really can wash away the past? Aint the past already fixed, cannot be undone? Maybe they act as white knight is to make themselves feel good but it still cannot deny the fact. Got to give this maid a thumb up, maid no matter what is still a maid, we proud of her hehehe, so now what her damage I die hard fan for swallow.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1