The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2011, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 13
Kelnew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by romy View Post
Why is 3033 closing for 2 months? What will happen to the WL of the house?
Bro u don't know about the fight? I'm not sure about the ladies. Either goes back or transfer to other hse. High chances is goes to lor 18 one of the hse that is in better terms if transfer.

These info is I last nite heard while talking after bonk. Accuracy of info I'm not confirm also, haven't verify.
Old 25-08-2011, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRCsiao View Post
Which house is diao chan? I see so much bros talking about her. Going to try her this week.
bro u dont know where is diao chan homebase?

she told me they are shifting soon but forgot when and shifting to which hse liao.
Old 25-08-2011, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: A Pre-dinner date with a Trained WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelnew View Post
if im not wrong starting from today 3033 closing for 2 months.
Yes! Confirmed!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 25-08-2011, 10:30 AM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
bro u dont know where is diao chan homebase?

she told me they are shifting soon but forgot when and shifting to which hse liao.
Yes, the whole block is under en bloc sales.

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 25-08-2011, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Bro Alej, advise where 2001 shifting and when? Thks...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 25-08-2011, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
mav6299 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
how about 2007?thanks
Old 25-08-2011, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes! Confirmed!
wah bro, this pc of new is being released yst nite. u early morning now can confirm the accuracy ar?
lol... u indeed had a lot of intel.
Old 25-08-2011, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Bro Alej, advise where 2001 shifting and when? Thks...
They will be shifting to L2047A. I am not sure about the exact date but you can check with the OKT. The land line will prolly be similar.

L2831A is not shifting afterall as the landlord did not wanna sell due to disagreement in sales price. The 2 units on the left and right of 2831A are sold!

Old 25-08-2011, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
wah bro, this pc of new is being released yst nite. u early morning now can confirm the accuracy ar?
lol... u indeed had a lot of intel.
Wakakaka!!

Old 28-08-2011, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking I went gaga over this chio babe!

I went gaga over this Chio Babe!

WL Name - En En
Origin - Guilin, PRC
Age - 22 years old
Height - 1.66m (bare-foot)
Home Base - L1651
Misc Info - Has been in GL for about 3 months

Looks - 7.5/10

To me, she is chio and she put on very mimimum makeup. She resembles the local Media Corp Artist, Rui En to about 50%. The only thing I don't like about her is her golden brown colour hair which I think does not suit her well. I can visualize that she would look a lot better with natural brown/black color hair. She is fair and has clear complexion. Nevertheless, I went gaga over this chio lass primarily because of her looks.

Bod - 7.6/10

She is slim and her height suits me. She also has smooth and fair body complexion. No tattoo or other blemish in sight. Pussy hair needs a trim. Her butts are not flat and they have some curves. Woohoo! I have "ėvil desire" on her the moment I saw her curvy butts.

Tits - 6.8/10

Natural A cupper assets. However, not at all flat like an aircraft runway. She still possesses alittle curve for us to play with. Her nipples are pale brown in colour. Anyway I prefer natural stuff anythime!

Pre-Shower Routine - 6.8/10

She was very willing to flirt with me but action wise, we need to work on it if I RTF her. We did some light petting and small kisses. Probably because she is not familar with me and also she is not those who can open up freely and quickly.

Shower - 6.9/10

Amatuerish body2body soapy rub performance. Her BBBJ and nipples sucking actions were her saving grace. I enjoyed looking at such a chio babe like En En BBBJing me and sucking my nipples.

AR - 7/10

AR was done when I was on my fours. She is generally fine in this department but she does not apply HJ action.

French Kiss - 6.5/10 (very little only)

She does not like to french kiss but she allowed me to kiss her on the lips. However, I managed to split open her lips and engaged her tongue a little while bonking her in missionary position. The tips is, one has to make her high inorder to make her free herself from this sexual restrain within her. I guess I will be able to french her alot more on subsequent RTF.

BBBJ - 7.3/10; 7.5/10 (after my guidance)

She shone on this department. She offered me a deep-throated and wet BBBJ. She spent the longest time in this department. One thing worth mentioning is, unlike many WLs, she did it with lots of enthusiasm as if like a kid savouring a delicious ice-cream/lolly pop. I always enjoy watching a chio babe BBBJing me and it pumped up my sexual adrenaline one or two notches northward.

FJ - 7.3/10

She was not those pro-active type and I have to take the lead on her. Fortunately she does not have attitude issue and she was willing to follow my commands. We adopted cowgal, scissor, doggie bonking and missionary. I managed to steal some french kisses while in missionary. Probably she was also high at that particular juncture as I ramped her hard and furious till I reached a point of no return!

Attitude - 7.8/10

She can be like a "don't give a damn" type if you do not know how to flirt with her and lead her. She is not those ambitious type who strives to be an ang pai in GL.

As usual, Caveat Emptor applies!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-08-2011, 08:54 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up She brought up the Erotical Mood in me ...

She Brought Up the Erotical Mood in me

WL Name - Zhen Ni a.k.a. Jenny
Origin - Yunnan, PRC
Age - 24 years old
Home Base - L28H31A
Misc Info - Wow! She is a real PRO, man! Definitely not for the faint-hearted dude!

Looks - 7/10

Jenny reminds me of the retired Yuko, Yuan Yuan (both formerly from L1639) and the dare devil Cindy (also retired) in terms of demeanour, skill set and performance. She is not a stunner but one would still give her a second look if she walks along the street because of her exotic looks and her charming aura. She looks like a Thai from Chiangmai but sounds like a PRC lass. She has model-like straight shoulder length jack black tress which I like very much. Her big double-eyelid eyes with long natural eyelashes are captivating. Her mole near her right eye spoils her overall look a little but it is certainly not very obvious.

Bod - 8/10

Awesome looking physique although not tall like a catwalk Model. Jenny has almost ideal physique like a swimsuit model. If she is around 1.73m, she would look perfect! she is slim but possesses the essential curves at the right parts of her anatomy. I would say she is proportional for her frame & height.

Tits - 8/10

Awesome looking natural C Cupper assets with pointy pale brown nipples. Her C cups assets are firm and gravity defying. At one time, I thought they were surgically-adjusted. If I were correct, they are definitely very well done!

Pre-shower Routine - 8.5/10

No introduction was required for this babe. She initiated this department with finesse. Similar to the retired Yuko, Yuan Yuan and Cindy. At one point in time, I thought I was a supporting Actor shooting in a AV film. Bwahahaha! I must say she is a PRO! She dominated within seconds after the door closed behind us. She was all over me and we frenched lustily and passionately. She ripped off my clothes and cat-bath before proceeded to shower me. Awesome!

French Kissing - 8/10

She is a PRO! Very engaging and passionate!

Shower - 8.5/10

She gave me a very sensuous and enchanting soapy rub all over my erotical zones. The feeling was out of this world, man! She initiated to french me passionately for a long time and she subsequently proceeded to give me two rounds of super deep-throated BBBJ ... Awesome!

Cat-Bath - 8.3/10

On the bed, she licked my pecs, neck, testicles, my inner thighs, my stomach, arm-pits and my manhood shaft very tenderly & skilfully with her tongue tips. The good thing was, unlike some gals, she does not make any "funny moan" while licking me. She will move up to french me. I like the way she frenched me ... very engaging and sensual. The moment she frenched me, I felt a sudden surge of blood flown towards my manhood and in no time, it launched to the fullest erectile state.

AR - 7.9/10

She then put me on fours to give me a very tantalizing & stimulating AR ... She caressed my already hard on member sensually while ARing.

BBBJ - 8.5/10

She switched to 69 fashion to give me a super deep-throated BBBJ. I began to prise open her vagina lips to expose a good looking pink abalone. I told myself that if I dont savour it, I would be a fool! I gave her a paint work along the length of her vagina opening and alternately, I would use the tip of my tongue to circle her clitoris and poked at it momentarily with light pressure. She began to moan loudly and move her hip to and fro suggesting that she was enjoying every moment of it. She reciprocated by sucking my manhood with faster pace and increased the sucking pressure. Vagina fluid began to flow out onto my lips and chin. I continued to suck her clitoris violently and more fluid flown out profusely. She then flipped me over to give me another round of super deep-throated BBBJ and alternate with AR. ShiokadOooo!

FJ - 7.8/10

I laid her on her back, I began to french her, sucked her tits alternately, and at the same time, I inserted my finger to reach her G-spot so as to give her a good vagina arousal. I went down south to gave her jewel a good lashing & sucking again until the vagina fluid began to flow out. At that instance, she pulled me down and gave me a cow-girl ride. I love the way she did it in the sense that she arched backward at an angle with her head looking sky-ward & hair flowing all over her face as she thrusted up and down as if she was really riding a crazy horse. What a heck of a sight, man! It was certainly an adrenaling pumping sight! I quickly switched to doggie before I could ejaculate. I did her in doggie fashion with us standing. She bent down & held onto the bed as I held on one of her hands and the other hand of mine on her right hip as I thrusted my massive manhood into her tight, moist & warm jewel with tremendous force.

We then switched to missionary as I felt that I was about to reach orgasm. We frenched continuously as I thrusted my manhood in reciprocating motion into her vagina. I tried to press my manhood against her top vagina wall as I entered her vertically up & down as she told me she felt very shiok & sexually stimulating in this way. I guess she must be enjoying as I felt that she was very wet at the pussy area and she held onto me very tightly as if she was gonna fall off the cliff ... We were both breathing very hard as we frenched non-stop till I ultimately ejaculated my load fully and my brain stopped functioning momentarily ... phheeeww!!! It was absolutely a sextisfying bonk for me indeed!

Attitude - 9/10

Splendid! I can tell she is a streetsmart lass! I am sure she has prior experience in this trade as she is indeed very skillful. She told me she love sex!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 28-08-2011 at 09:08 PM.
Old 28-08-2011, 11:41 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

went down to 2001 and managed to get diao chan on election day, haha i knew u suckers would be too busy watching election (joking)

happy to meet a fellow bro there too ! wonder hows your time with qiqi??

anyway my little thanks go to the bro's who previously wrote their FR on diao chan, and here is my little contribution

Looks: very pretty from some angles, pretty from others. i can tell that she needs makeup to look pretty, but at least her makeup looks natural. i just happened to saw her without makeup before during her off day, so kept comparing her face 'before and after'

Body: big enough breasts for me, saggy c cup as everyone says. Flat butt. she is those type who on top develop, below under-nourish

Shower - SOP

Cat bath - draws lots of circles on your back

AR - she does it courageously, not as good as BiBi

BBBJ - her looks at this angle combined with seductive eyes that look at you....gives a good feeling

Breast fuck - good. almost unloaded

FJ - dry, needed lots of lube. quite tight below. no rush and patient.

Service - 4 stars ! willing to please and smiles. has a friendly attitude !

Comments: i feel her female energy is exhausted, suspect she is very busy and has sex alot
Old 29-08-2011, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: She brought up the Erotical Mood in me ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
She Brought Up the Erotical Mood in me

WL Name - Zhen Ni a.k.a. Jenny
Origin - Yunnan, PRC
Age - 24 years old
Home Base - L28H31A
Misc Info - Wow! She is a real PRO, man! Definitely not for the faint-hearted dude!

Splendid! I can tell she is a streetsmart lass! I am sure she has prior experience in this trade as she is indeed very skillful. She told me she love sex!

Enjoy,
MaXx

Confirmed!
Wow, man, this is baby is some serious piece. She makes you feel like a live porn movie. Definitely among the sluttiest I have ever experienced in GL. I won't repeat what bro Max has described. Just to add a few points, she becomes super wet even before shower during the foreplay and after shower, at times during cat-bath, she would insert your finger, and even your toe into her vagina to let you feel she gushing juice and then suck them lustfully while looking at you. Shit, man! Quite a few patterns in AR, and even performed a stunt which almost made my jaw drop... Her expression and moaning at climax during painting and FJ is priceless.

A real pro, in a good way.

The whole session is just like a dream... one of the best for me this year.
Old 29-08-2011, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
Confirmed!
Quite a few patterns in AR, and even performed a stunt which almost made my jaw drop... Her expression and moaning at climax during painting and FJ is priceless.

A real pro, in a good way.

The whole session is just like a dream... one of the best for me this year.
Bwahahaha! I did not mention about the stunt, toe teasing and finger licking parts in my FR ... Just wanna build up the suspense a little and let the samsters experience it themselves.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-08-2011, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bwahahaha! I did not mention about the stunt, toe teasing and finger licking parts in my FR ... Just wanna build up the suspense a little and let the samsters experience it themselves.
Is she the seasoned Jenny? Or is this a newly acclaimed queen of 31A?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1