The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2014, 03:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dango1882 View Post
The Portland street area is full of walk ups - look for the bright yellow neon posters on the stairwells with nationalities and prices written on it in English and Chinese. Although the poster will offer Russian, Malay, Hong Kong, China girl with Russian and HK most expensive, invariably, there will only be China or Pinoys on offer. Go up and act as if you have done it a hundred times, there will be 2 or 3 chain smoking tattooed punks at the first floor - they are surprisingly polite and again a bit of Cantonese or Mandarin will help, I doubt they have degrees in English Literature. The girls are in another building and may take a while to walk over - was offered a short PRC girl and I asked for something else - politely. Thought I would get bashed in for doing that, but the pimps were very polite (!) and got me a very busty MILF which provided excellent BBBJ and FJ. The rooms are basic but clean with an attached shower.

There is also the famous 37 Dundas Street (K Pressure), walk into a small alleyway off Dundas and take the stairs to the 2nd floor. Its safe, knowing Cantonese or Mandarin helps but mamasan knows some English. You won't be getting a TVB actress but the ladies are experienced. The mamasan told me she will get me a "younger girl" probably because I looked younger than their regular guys. But the younger girl was a late 20 or early 30 MILF from Guangzhou. Droopy boobs but excellent service.

Very much like Lisle Street - London set up. Poster at doorway ... walk up mamasan will greet you and you get what is on offer.

They are opened from lunch and I manage to squeeze in some action between meetings during lunch time and before dinner, like walking into McDonalds. But please note that you WILL NOT be getting a TVB actress look a like and most of the ladies are MILFs or Mothers I Dont Want to Fuck (MIDWTF) and its really a "wham bam thank you" type service. Enjoy.
What I like about k pressure is the price for shuang fei.. if I not wrong its below 700 hkd for 45 mins. Water bbbj infront and ar from behind.. although both milfs I had but service is good. Not like super over price shuangfei in sgd..

小雨
潘潘

永远记住您。。

Missing you in progress
Kathy
Old 16-07-2014, 11:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
humantorch83 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

will be staying at causeway bay. any recommendations for good full body massage?
Old 16-07-2014, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude head View Post
Hop yee is an eye opener building.
Had a bit of time this afternoon and so I went to Hop Yee with a friend just to look-see look-see and if anything good.....!!

Weird... a lot of the rooms were closed/seems to no longer be occupied.
Any one know what happened recently?
Hope its not gonna get cleared up.

SEAJ
Old 17-07-2014, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

The WL that i frequent told me she is also looking to move to Fuji. Rumours that Hop could be sold. No confirmation. Will keep ears keen for info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Weird... a lot of the rooms were closed/seems to no longer be occupied. Any one know what happened recently? Hope its not gonna get cleared up.SEAJ
Old 17-07-2014, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Had a bit of time this afternoon and so I went to Hop Yee with a friend just to look-see look-see and if anything good.....!!

SEAJ
Yes, I saw the same thing when I went a few days ago. The interior of that building was really run down. Fuji on the other hand looks much better.
Old 17-07-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future

Quote:

SEAJ
only been there once and try a WI but l think it 'is like 3 yr ago.

The place is run down but

better than SSP 3 level Walk Up.

biz Wise lose To Fuji or Tinhau electric road ( Cheaper Thai WI)

小雨
潘潘

永远记住您。。

Missing you in progress
Kathy
Old 18-07-2014, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 12
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

I realized there are 2 k pressure
One at 37 dundas and the other at woo sung street

Which one better and allow CIM bbbj ?
Old 18-07-2014, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all

Quote:
How about going to both? They're only a 3 minute walk apart and many local mongers do that precisely; go knock a few doors and decide after they see more selection.

Part of the fun when out to do a walk-up gal.

Just a suggestion.

SEAJ
hahaha, true! thks bro
Old 18-07-2014, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Personally I prefer Hop Yee.. Gals are slighty cheaper usually 388 or 400 hkd. Fuji is always 450 hkd n above.. only from Floors 7th n down.. U get 400Hkd ones..

Hop Yee has fresher batch of gals every 2 weeks.. Fuji has the same only from the 7th floor n down.

These gals are usually PRC on 2 week pass.
thks for the updates, never knew that!

Hop Yee shall be my new hunting ground.
Old 19-07-2014, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
thks for the updates, never knew that!

Hop Yee shall be my new hunting ground.
Will be going there in a couple of weeks time.. update U if any changes
Old 19-07-2014, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
xuanz is one of the Best!xuanz is one of the Best!xuanz is one of the Best!

Was at Macau the other weekend, Went to Grand Lisboa Hotel.

That place is full of pretty FLs.

Eye opener totally.
Old 19-07-2014, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuanz View Post
Was at Macau the other weekend, Went to Grand Lisboa Hotel.

That place is full of pretty FLs.

Eye opener totally.
They are known as "racetrack gals" They walk around the lobby to n fro to n fro.. non stop
Service is very quick too.. 30mins or less.
Old 19-07-2014, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7144 / Power: 21
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
They are known as "racetrack gals" They walk around the lobby to n fro to n fro.. non stop
Service is very quick too.. 30mins or less.
30mins or less...
thats tooo fast

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 19-07-2014, 10:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
humantorch83 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Visiting HK soon. I last wwent to Fuji 3 years ago to see see look look but the building itself was dilapidated. Scary to walk down the stairs alone. Seems like it's a scene out of a horror movie .

Will any if the walk ups do massages?
Old 19-07-2014, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by humantorch83 View Post
Visiting HK soon. I last wwent to Fuji 3 years ago to see see look look but the building itself was dilapidated. Scary to walk down the stairs alone. Seems like it's a scene out of a horror movie .

Will any if the walk ups do massages?
LOL! If you were "Not impressed" by Fuji, then you'd really get grossed out by Hop Yee - presuming that its still gonna be around!

The good news is that Fuji had been considerably spruced up since 3 years ago.

SEAJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1