The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 03-12-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
galaxyass is one of the Best!galaxyass is one of the Best!galaxyass is one of the Best!
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
Went on 1/12 Fri rtf G28 , happens to saw G7 came out talk to her sister , she was not working due to sore throat , finally get to see her face, she’s really chio & petit . Anyway saw G8 oso quite pretty , eye big fair skin nice figure , boobs B cup, any one try her before can share share info ..
Wish her speedy recovery..... anyway the figures for Covid is super high recently, we dont want to contribute for higher fifures, please take care....😊
Old 03-12-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Went down today and was informed g7 on code red prior to 3 off days in a row. It seems she is obvious she is on ord mode and go grab her while she is still around provided if she works and when she does, it is going to be a long queue as very often she got single bookings of 4-6 sessions. For me she is pretty but definitely not worth the insane waiting time and potential possibility of her not working.
Old 04-12-2023, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Went down today and was informed g7 on code red prior to 3 off days in a row. It seems she is obvious she is on ord mode and go grab her while she is still around provided if she works and when she does, it is going to be a long queue as very often she got single bookings of 4-6 sessions. For me she is pretty but definitely not worth the insane waiting time and potential possibility of her not working.
G7 still has a long way to go lah..... what ORD mood?
She only arrived 3 months ago together with G5 & G8.
Old 04-12-2023, 07:27 AM
Samster

jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
G7 still has a long way to go lah..... what ORD mood?
She only arrived 3 months ago together with G5 & G8.
Let's wait and see.
Old 04-12-2023, 07:47 AM
Samster

galaxyass is one of the Best!galaxyass is one of the Best!galaxyass is one of the Best!

Quote:
Let's wait and see.
It will depend on the situation and opportunity 😊😊😊
Old 04-12-2023, 07:54 AM
Samster

She got no lack of suitors which are not just we know who are willing to take long sessions to see her and let he r rest but behind the scene we won't know. She is really good and seriously one of the best looker and all rounder WL in GL currently coupled with her killer GFE skills . That's why there are so many hardcore followers who came and only wanted to look for her. Of cos no one will share or disclose what they got out of her for obvious selfish reasons because I am also one of them. She will definitely be missed when she is gone but when we will know when the time comes.
Old 04-12-2023, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
She got no lack of suitors which are not just we know who are willing to take long sessions to see her and let he r rest but behind the scene we won't know. She is really good and seriously one of the best looker and all rounder WL in GL currently coupled with her killer GFE skills . That's why there are so many hardcore followers who came and only wanted to look for her. Of cos no one will share or disclose what they got out of her for obvious selfish reasons because I am also one of them. She will definitely be missed when she is gone but when we will know when the time comes.
I totally agree with you.... she know where she stands and she can play the game well... even if you know whats behind the scene, she is still able to make you her follower, thats how powerful she is... anyway we more or less know whats going on behind the close doors that lead to this situation as we have been here long enough... 😄😄😄
Old 04-12-2023, 08:03 AM
Samster

Haha thanks for the support. Hence I decided to step out of the game. Just a word of advice to all bros/fans of her, if you don't have time or cash to burn and is emotionally weak stay away from her.
Old 04-12-2023, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha thanks for the support. Hence I decided to step out of the game. Just a word of advice to all bros/fans of her, if you don't have time or cash to burn and is emotionally weak stay away from her.
Well said..... i guess most important if you dont have emotions to burn, please pull out before it goes deeper.... i struggle abit before to pull myself out too.... 😅😅😅
Old 04-12-2023, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 2
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Sashimi and looks aside, what does she do and how does she do to keep people stuck? Super KC cuddle while asking you how your day was and actually listening to you? This house no shortage of commando skill ladies so I doubt the unique selling point of #7 is that.
Old 04-12-2023, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
Well said..... i guess most important if you dont have emotions to burn, please pull out before it goes deeper.... i struggle abit before to pull myself out too.... 😅😅😅
U said the exact words out of me. For my case I got no moolah and emotions to burn. Lol
Old 04-12-2023, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
Sashimi and looks aside, what does she do and how does she do to keep people stuck? Super KC cuddle while asking you how your day was and actually listening to you? This house no shortage of commando skill ladies so I doubt the unique selling point of #7 is that.
For this really need to ask those bros who kana if they realised they are really in too deep. If she would to go back many hearts will be broken.
Old 04-12-2023, 09:06 AM
Samster

I have nothing against her and she really treat all her customer nicely which makes her very popular, if given a choice again without the crazy queue, she is definitely my first choice... i just want to point out that her nice and pleasant personality which make many have one sided feeling for her, and some guys are too attached which will get hurt more.... its not easy but it need to be done in one way or another, for me i jump to another ship...��
Old 04-12-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just enjoy while it last bro

No need to run away from high gfe

Just keep your money tight, dont stupid give all your money to any wl, so many times this shit happen, some guy will keep giving money to a girl until his savings all gone , then the girl dump him

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.
Old 04-12-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 10
CollinWong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCollinWong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi bros. I have never visited Geylang as I always go for spas. Looking to visit 2038 any advice on my first time here? I see the popular ones are 7,20,28
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1