The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2014, 10:56 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PishPosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

Been in HK for a while now but been busy at work or had plans. Finally have 2 days off so any bros would like to explore together or maybe someone to educate me on how the scene is like here?

I'm gonna be free today tomorrow so if anyone is up for it let me know
Old 10-07-2014, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzlau90 View Post
Hey all,

I've done some reading and from what I've gathered is that for a new monger, the best place to start mongering is 141 Walk-ups, but also I've heard of Mongkok's Portland street is also popular and houses tonnes of brothels.

My question is, what's everyone's experience on this and if it's also a good option for an inexperienced monger like me.

Also are there any pros and cons of both Walk-ups and these brothels?

I'm also caught up with whether to try Hotel walk-ins but am skeptical as a lot of people have been saying it's really all photoshopped and 'Bait and Switch'. So practically 80% are fakes?

Cheers and sorry about the questions
The Portland street area is full of walk ups - look for the bright yellow neon posters on the stairwells with nationalities and prices written on it in English and Chinese. Although the poster will offer Russian, Malay, Hong Kong, China girl with Russian and HK most expensive, invariably, there will only be China or Pinoys on offer. Go up and act as if you have done it a hundred times, there will be 2 or 3 chain smoking tattooed punks at the first floor - they are surprisingly polite and again a bit of Cantonese or Mandarin will help, I doubt they have degrees in English Literature. The girls are in another building and may take a while to walk over - was offered a short PRC girl and I asked for something else - politely. Thought I would get bashed in for doing that, but the pimps were very polite (!) and got me a very busty MILF which provided excellent BBBJ and FJ. The rooms are basic but clean with an attached shower.

There is also the famous 37 Dundas Street (K Pressure), walk into a small alleyway off Dundas and take the stairs to the 2nd floor. Its safe, knowing Cantonese or Mandarin helps but mamasan knows some English. You won't be getting a TVB actress but the ladies are experienced. The mamasan told me she will get me a "younger girl" probably because I looked younger than their regular guys. But the younger girl was a late 20 or early 30 MILF from Guangzhou. Droopy boobs but excellent service.

Very much like Lisle Street - London set up. Poster at doorway ... walk up mamasan will greet you and you get what is on offer.

They are opened from lunch and I manage to squeeze in some action between meetings during lunch time and before dinner, like walking into McDonalds. But please note that you WILL NOT be getting a TVB actress look a like and most of the ladies are MILFs or Mothers I Dont Want to Fuck (MIDWTF) and its really a "wham bam thank you" type service. Enjoy.

Last edited by Dango1882; 10-07-2014 at 09:19 AM. Reason: typo and additional info
Old 11-07-2014, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 23
blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!

Apart from 141s... Are the any reliable local independents in Hong Kong that do out calls to your hotel?
Any contacts, or websites appreciated...
Thanks!

Pls up if you like the MRs...thanks! Cheers!
Old 11-07-2014, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
73Rock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros in HK tonight? PM me if want to hang out and check out some local scenes.
Old 12-07-2014, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 12
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dango1882 View Post
The Portland street area is full of walk ups - look for the bright yellow neon posters on the stairwells with nationalities and prices written on it in English and Chinese. Although the poster will offer Russian, Malay, Hong Kong, China girl with Russian and HK most expensive, invariably, there will only be China or Pinoys on offer. Go up and act as if you have done it a hundred times, there will be 2 or 3 chain smoking tattooed punks at the first floor - they are surprisingly polite and again a bit of Cantonese or Mandarin will help, I doubt they have degrees in English Literature. The girls are in another building and may take a while to walk over - was offered a short PRC girl and I asked for something else - politely. Thought I would get bashed in for doing that, but the pimps were very polite (!) and got me a very busty MILF which provided excellent BBBJ and FJ. The rooms are basic but clean with an attached shower.

There is also the famous 37 Dundas Street (K Pressure), walk into a small alleyway off Dundas and take the stairs to the 2nd floor. Its safe, knowing Cantonese or Mandarin helps but mamasan knows some English. You won't be getting a TVB actress but the ladies are experienced. The mamasan told me she will get me a "younger girl" probably because I looked younger than their regular guys. But the younger girl was a late 20 or early 30 MILF from Guangzhou. Droopy boobs but excellent service.

Very much like Lisle Street - London set up. Poster at doorway ... walk up mamasan will greet you and you get what is on offer.

They are opened from lunch and I manage to squeeze in some action between meetings during lunch time and before dinner, like walking into McDonalds. But please note that you WILL NOT be getting a TVB actress look a like and most of the ladies are MILFs or Mothers I Dont Want to Fuck (MIDWTF) and its really a "wham bam thank you" type service. Enjoy.
I tried walk up few times . Taken to room and the pimp will bring 1-2 girls and show u . There are one time where despite showing me 3-4 girls I still don't like it , so I make an excuse to leave , in my broken canto .

A little scary cause scared they angry but nothing happens though
Old 12-07-2014, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 17
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
I tried walk up few times . Taken to room and the pimp will bring 1-2 girls and show u . There are one time where despite showing me 3-4 girls I still don't like it , so I make an excuse to leave , in my broken canto .

A little scary cause scared they angry but nothing happens though
You really should not worry too much as these yellow sign board places are used to such practices by most clients, and since they're running a business, they know to behave.

Just IMHO

SEAJ
Old 13-07-2014, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all

Quote:

Thanks to bro ppoon sometime last year when I was in HK, had the pleasure of trying out what K pressure is like though did not get to fuck one as none was to our liking but ppoon was cool as he brought me out without any hassle from the mamasan

keen to try out the Portland street u have mentioned, any specifics on those?

bro SeaJ, the Portland ones are safe like the 141s one? thks
Old 14-07-2014, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
Thanks to bro ppoon sometime last year when I was in HK, had the pleasure of trying out what K pressure is like though did not get to fuck one as none was to our liking but ppoon was cool as he brought me out without any hassle from the mamasan

keen to try out the Portland street u have mentioned, any specifics on those?

bro SeaJ, the Portland ones are safe like the 141s one? thks
If you couldn't find something in K Pressure that you like, then the walk ups probably not your cup of tea. The quality is basic but the providers are experienced and know what they are doing. Never had the chance to try 141s. It is organised crime and quite safe and the pimps want you to come back and don't want police to come in to settle shit and neither do you.

Never tried 141 walk ups maybe next time but I am guessing it is hit and miss.
Old 15-07-2014, 01:41 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you couldn't find something in K Pressure that you like, then the walk ups probably not your cup of tea. The quality is basic but the providers are experienced and know what they are doing. Never had the chance to try 141s. It is organised crime and quite safe and the pimps want you to come back and don't want police to come in to settle shit and neither do you.

Never tried 141 walk ups maybe next time but I am guessing it is hit and miss.
Actually k pressure, 37d etc has too many milf's/subpar providers and is a far cry from the 141 Walkups / hotel walk ins.

IMHO you'll be pleasantly surprised

Just my POV

SEAJ
Old 15-07-2014, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 20
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
If U want a plain FJ.. My recommendation would be Hop Yee 474-476 Lockhart Road 2nd-12th Floors. Opens from 12noon till 2am thereabouts. Mostly PRC with 1-2 week pass. Most prices quoted 388-400HKD for 40mins.
The other one is further down the road 381-383 Fuji building Lockhart road. Opp side. Prices here are 400-500 HKD. Same operating hours.
Both of these places are in Causeway Bay.
Went to 474-476 Lockhart. Really rundown on the inside. Urine smell and debries on the staircase. Has a hokian girl on a one week visa for HK450. Did not check others for quality or rates. It seem 381-383 look more upscale from the outside but I believe there are fewer selection in this building though it is not verified.
Old 16-07-2014, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiplash View Post
Went to 474-476 Lockhart. Really rundown on the inside. Urine smell and debries on the staircase. Has a hokian girl on a one week visa for HK450. Did not check others for quality or rates. It seem 381-383 look more upscale from the outside but I believe there are fewer selection in this building though it is not verified.
Hop Yee and Fuji buildings - the 2 you refer to are the "Main" buildings for walk-up gals in Causeway bay and I can pretty well assure you that the "selection" in both buildings satisfies most mongers.

Prices the girls are advertised at/will quote you will be bit higher at Fuji vs Hop Yee whilst in the past, they were just about the same; but since the Fuji building got renovated and upgraded a bit, the "rent" charged to the girls got increased. I also think a lot of mongers usually go to Fuji building first before they hit up Hop Yee.

Just IMHO
SEAJ
Old 16-07-2014, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Hop Yee and Fuji buildings - the 2 you refer to are the "Main" buildings for walk-up gals in Causeway bay and I can pretty well assure you that the "selection" in both buildings satisfies most mongers.

Prices the girls are advertised at/will quote you will be bit higher at Fuji vs Hop Yee whilst in the past, they were just about the same; but since the Fuji building got renovated and upgraded a bit, the "rent" charged to the girls got increased. I also think a lot of mongers usually go to Fuji building first before they hit up Hop Yee.

Just IMHO
SEAJ

hi seaj, so should I stick with Fuji or should I try out hop yee? thks
Old 16-07-2014, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
How about going to both? They're only a 3 minute walk apart and many local mongers do that precisely; go knock a few doors and decide after they see more selection.

Part of the fun when out to do a walk-up gal.

Just a suggestion.

SEAJ
Old 16-07-2014, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 17
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Personally I prefer Hop Yee.. Gals are slighty cheaper usually 388 or 400 hkd. Fuji is always 450 hkd n above.. only from Floors 7th n down.. U get 400Hkd ones..

Hop Yee has fresher batch of gals every 2 weeks.. Fuji has the same only from the 7th floor n down.

These gals are usually PRC on 2 week pass.
Old 16-07-2014, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future

Hop yee is an eye opener building.

小雨
潘潘

永远记住您。。

Missing you in progress
Kathy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1