The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 29-06-2019, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Good for her ! don see she made a return trip here before retirement ?
Hving thought if she suddenly appear again WOW ! maybe u know 1st still in contact then lucky u !
Well all in memory now hard to find another like her n really live up to her name !
How u wish u r single again......

[QUOTE=UyUy;18884582]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD View Post
She now retire alr?

Yup. She retired few years back and now have family n a cute baby boy.

Last edited by pe1964; 29-06-2019 at 10:32 AM.
Old 29-06-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 672 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2234 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine123 View Post
everyone made good arguments from various angles, like gentlemen while respecting everyone.
Ya... sibei swee... all the bros that share the views... come and talk like steady one.. never stir shit and luan kan... this one is sammyboy spirit la... like long long time ago the delphi forum everyone is share share....

Dun see my account new ah.. i tell u is because last time i chong dong give up account say want to retire.. lan pah la.. retire ki lan.. also come back and cheong... hahaha

have good weekend all bros!!
Old 29-06-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 6
Vitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=733298

3/5 Nancy Silk Stockings

Look: 8.5/10 She has that durable look. Gets better by the minute.
Body: 9/10 As mentioned by many, Nancy has a amazing body.
Boobs: 9/10 Big B to C, perky eraser nipples which I cannot resist Easily aroused.
Shower: 9/10 Damn shiok, especially when she cleaned my cock. Embarassingly it went marikita immediately drawing laughters from her.
Bbbj: 9/10 Nancy is super hardworking she showed love and care for my manhood.
Painting: 9/10 Loves the scent of her pussy and her juice. Finger a little and lick again.....and repeat many times lol.
French: 9/10 Shy at first once she is on form, she left me breathless.
Fj: 9/10 Tried her riding, she rode the hell of me. Flexible to all positions, her body is heaven sent for bonking. Shot my 1st load on her stomach, shot 2nd load almost on her boobs. She quite chin chye just smile only lol.
GFE: 9/10 We cant keep our hands off each other. She is a bit horny, always carassing my cock and balls, I just cant stop squeezing her tits and tuning her nipples. Disciplined not to touch her phone despite many messages.
RTF: One of my best and legit one of the best body. Very likely to RTF. Safe to try her with no regrets.
Old 29-06-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Scrambled10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Namo @ Teeruklover

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=732920

OKT : Bro SK 10/10 super fast friendly and precise
FL : Namo
Look: 8/10 very cute natural
Boobs: 7/10 nice...small for her overall frame. Small nipples.
Body: 7.5/10 above average
BBBJ: 7/10 pretty good... Need some direction for my personal tastes
Painting: N/A
FJ: 7/10 to be fair it wasnt the main show as i wanted bbbj and cim.
GFE: 9/10 very sweet girl...wants to please and make happy
Old 29-06-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 6
Rocknrollrocks is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRocknrollrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nana Silk (5/5)

Location: Outskirts of town. Spacious, aircon just repaired according to Nana so working fine.

Looks:8/10 not bad looking, minor blemishes but wholly acceptable.
Body: 8/10 not slimmest not fat either. Ass is great for banging.
Boobs: 8.5/10 a bit of saggy can still feel the firmness.
Frenching: 10/10 she doesnt stop at all lol.
BBBJ: 8/10 slow and steady I almost burst out.
Fingering: 10/10 she loves it but i dont know how to make her squirt lol.
FJ: 9/10 Did 5 positions, her best must be doggy, I fuck her she fucks me right back. She knows and wants to enjoy sex. Her pussy was soaking wet lol.
GFE: 9/10 off the charts once she is more relaxed. Relaxed means after love making lol.
RTF: YES!

Last edited by Rocknrollrocks; 29-06-2019 at 12:35 PM.
Old 29-06-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 7
Frenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to behold

Natty from Seduction68

Looks: 9/10 Well made up. Wow factor upon seeing her. Likeness about 90% of her pics. Natty has that sharp hiso look.
Body: 9/10 She is petite in size. I thought she might be bigger. Her video didnt lie. Skin condition is good and great for me to roam about.
Boobs: 9/10 enhanced shapely boobs. Licked on her nipples for a long time which hardened fast.
Shower: 9/10 Very detailed and hygiene conscious. Soaped me like a baby.
Pussy: 9/10 Tight trimmed pussy. She likes to be painted, open her legs wide invitingly. No funny smell, I gave her a thorough cleaning during shower time.
Frenching: 9/10 Very passionate, doesnt stick her tongue out only. Lots of movements and swirling actions.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Very decent effort. She didnt stop till I told her to.
FJ: 9/10 Intense and extremely horny. A bit to satisfy as she kept wanting more. Probably I was her 4th customer, she felt very needy. Despite her small frame, she can take a hard bonk. Tried her in doggy and carry bonk, jin cha song when she kept moaning. French her like crazy till I shoot.
GFE: 9/10 she can speak english so no comm issue. She kept teasing for 2nd round after massage lol.
RTF: Natty in summary is a pretty shapely service tuned lady. She is hornier than me lol. Not going to surprise me if she gets hard to book with all her attributes.
Old 29-06-2019, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Firstblood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Candi from LaxAffaires (she say i am first customer so should be firstblood)
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=734187

Location: Central east side with parking about 7mins walk away.

Room: Have to walk to other side of the apartment for the bathroom.

Looks: 85% similar to photo. Puts on light make up and wore a nice dress to welcome me. Not the slim type but definitely not fat. No braces and i think she's got quite nice set of teeth.

Boobs: B+ cup

Bbbj: Good

Frenching: She don't like it. Keep avoiding.

Fj: We did 3 positions Missionary, Spoon and Cowgirl. No problem changing positions and can take hard pounding. Enjoy cowgirl with her the most as she can ride quite well with her B+ boobs going up and down

Overall very average bonk but her attitude makes up to it. Likes to joke and play like a fucking friend. No commercial feel.
Old 29-06-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2145 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchloverpat View Post

Natty from Seduction68

Looks: 9/10 Well made up. Wow factor upon seeing her. Likeness about 90% of her pics. Natty has that sharp hiso look.
Body: 9/10 She is petite in size. I thought she might be bigger. Her video didnt lie. Skin condition is good and great for me to roam about.
Boobs: 9/10 enhanced shapely boobs. Licked on her nipples for a long time which hardened fast.
Shower: 9/10 Very detailed and hygiene conscious. Soaped me like a baby.
Pussy: 9/10 Tight trimmed pussy. She likes to be painted, open her legs wide invitingly. No funny smell, I gave her a thorough cleaning during shower time.
Frenching: 9/10 Very passionate, doesnt stick her tongue out only. Lots of movements and swirling actions.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Very decent effort. She didnt stop till I told her to.
FJ: 9/10 Intense and extremely horny. A bit to satisfy as she kept wanting more. Probably I was her 4th customer, she felt very needy. Despite her small frame, she can take a hard bonk. Tried her in doggy and carry bonk, jin cha song when she kept moaning. French her like crazy till I shoot.
GFE: 9/10 she can speak english so no comm issue. She kept teasing for 2nd round after massage lol.
RTF: Natty in summary is a pretty shapely service tuned lady. She is hornier than me lol. Not going to surprise me if she gets hard to book with all her attributes.
I had Natty too. Got to agree to this FR. Share my Fr for bros reference too

Look8/10. Similar to photos
Body: syt body with smooth skin. Not very tan.
Boob: big B enhanced but not hard
Bbbj: good attitude.
Fj: very good.
Thanks bro for the arrangement.
Old 29-06-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2766 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

29/6/19 Regentlust - Pinki 25

Looks 9/10 syt soft gentle personality
Bood 10/10 very tight Mei Mei
Boobs 10/10 perfect pointy tits
Bbbj 15/10 best blowjob 15 mins tongue flick action
AR 10/10 awesome
Cim 20/10 suck my soul out completely
Fj 10/10 tight syt

Pinki is very sweet and her blowjob will take you to bliss
Old 29-06-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Greenworm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro here tried Bunny from Milkyway can give feedback?
Old 29-06-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4316 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pe1964 View Post
Bro ya started from there miss those nuru gel days 1 session not enough too fully enjoy but still well only memory left now !!!
Yes!! When will some stables reintroduce Nuru gel??
Old 29-06-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4316 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute
Wow bro! Hv to upz u for this invaluable update abt treasure.

If I can avail myself, I will definitely do what u did cos treasure is totally worth it...

It’s a mixed feelings for me to learn abt it... I feel relief n happy for treasure to hv settled down. Hope ur chosen man can give her happiness. But yet at the same time felt some regret n self pity that I can’t be the chosen one...

And yes! Gady is on my list... stay tune... how come she milf to u? She still is not syt, but definitely young to me leh

[QUOTE=UyUy;18883980]Yes!! This’s really legend!! Her slot is dam hard to book during those day. Each time I booked her is sure a 2x slot and almost is each night. She have been one of those girl you will wish to keep as a mistress. Her body, smooth and fair with slim slender smooth legs. During each sexssion, it just get more and more intense. The puffy eyes of hers, during pumping will roll back and close with her hands grabbing hard at whatever she can grab and asking you to grab her “milk” and pump harder. Really is heaven!!

I’ve a few rendezvous with her in bkk and every day is sure full of workout!! Lol

But as I know she have settle down now and have a baby boy. Good for her.

I remember under PS, there’s another girl called glady(or what). Super slim MILF with great sex drive. She told me everyday she got to cum a few time. Her services is good. Tip top!! I’ve manage to achieve a lot of “special” under her while she’s crazy!! Someone worth to remember too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pe1964 View Post
Bro tq thought i lost her picture forever ! Ya she a legend those were the days !
Old 29-06-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Yes!! When will some stables reintroduce Nuru gel??
Ditto that. Am looking around too.

Thank you
Old 29-06-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
Midniteexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seduction Aki
Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 8.5/10
Boobs: 8/10
Pussy: 8.5/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 9/10

Really one small petite lass who can take a hard bonk. A lil power dynamo.
Very chatty and friendly. Like fucking a Uni girlfriend lol.
Old 29-06-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

RTF FR for Slut Dungeon Zumi

service was still as good as my 1st visit. can refer to previous FR here

No funny pattern. No playing Handphone.

Overall Zumi, is a fair looking thai girl, speaks good english. Shaved pussy. Knows her purpose here, willing serve and earn money.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1