The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2015, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 13
DDAMn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDDAMn is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tg Balai

Well bro makashi..aston service really sucks man i book the suite room imagine the phone was spoilt i told them to change on thurs morning but they just did nothing till i checkout on sat..i tot wanted to try the bathtub water came out orange colour damnnn spoilt my plan...breakfast was disappointing..both days had breakfast outside..wifi was non existance..n the noise n music was quite loud until u can even hear it in your room till 3am seriously not bluffing u stayed room 6626..new wing..maxi wifi was ok manage to use watsapp wit.breakfast selection was wider than i aston not much eletricity trip as in the 2 days i spent in aston got dvd player
Old 03-05-2015, 09:12 PM
Samster

To me aston plus point is the swimming pool foc for guest maxi got pool but only for at the spa but must pay..aston got jacuzzi meh never saw lehh cos ask reception only spa room has jacuzzi tub not in room lehh.
Old 03-05-2015, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

one thing i learn after 3 years going balai, must lower expectation. shit happens, go with it. hotel stuff spoils, slow service, gals may come late, even one hour late kena before...

make what do with and hope next trip better...its only 1.5hr ferry ride...

BTW rate was 9750 opp long beach money changer...
Old 03-05-2015, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
one thing i learn after 3 years going balai, must lower expectation. shit happens, go with it. hotel stuff spoils, slow service, gals may come late, even one hour late kena before...

make what do with and hope next trip better...its only 1.5hr ferry ride...

BTW rate was 9750 opp long beach money changer...
Next time jio me go too ok... I also very very long time not been there ever since jackpot closed down..
Old 03-05-2015, 09:27 PM
Samster

Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Next time jio me go too ok... I also very very long time not been there ever since jackpot closed down..
but really nothing to do there leh bro jim....not like hyt or patts got pubs and stuff...but got one Chinese temple nearby you can go pai pai la...
Old 03-05-2015, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
but really nothing to do there leh bro jim....not like hyt or patts got pubs and stuff...but got one Chinese temple nearby you can go pai pai la...
I know ar... haha.. got there eat seafood, morning go eat the Bak kut Teh beside Paradis hotel.. I remember their pig liver cook with sesame oil is gd.. dunno still got o not la haha..
Old 03-05-2015, 09:34 PM
Samster

Actually bro tiumunator i came on thurs afternoon.dropped by villa on sat morning for my cewek to take fresh clothes otw to maxi from aston.now still thinkin of balai hahaha life is paradise over there definitely cheaper than btm..
Old 03-05-2015, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
Actually bro tiumunator i came on thurs afternoon.dropped by villa on sat morning for my cewek to take fresh clothes otw to maxi from aston.now still thinkin of balai hahaha life is paradise over there definitely cheaper than btm..
Tues to Thurs nice time to cheong balai. U are wise. And while balai still alive with ceweks at Villa, lets enjoy while it still last. Remember, nothing is permanent. Matter of time 24 hr boking or farmhouse in Balai will be thing of the past. Just look at Tanjong Pinang and Tanjong Batu.
Old 03-05-2015, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiuminator View Post
Matter of time 24 hr boking or farmhouse in Balai will be thing of the past.
Bro balai no runner? Or according to your experience, out of 10 booking what is the chance of kana a runner?
Old 03-05-2015, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Bro balai no runner? Or according to your experience, out of 10 booking what is the chance of kana a runner?
Sorry, me a greenie. What u mean by runner?
Old 03-05-2015, 11:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
You sure you want go there? There no have ladyboy like LOS
Old 04-05-2015, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ermm...no bro, no runner...no such term used here...

you pay the joints for girl overnight . if means of runner they can -

1 - give you attitude, make you chase them away, exchange for another gal
2 - ask you nicely if they could go back to their home to sleep and not sleep at your room overnight (yes, i kena once, asked her BBBJ me till i come before i let her go, its was 11pm)

for both case, you can refuse and just have a sulking girl in your room, but no, they cannot leave without your agreement and a call to the papi to confirm u allow them to leave.

thats why its simple, thats why i like it.
Old 04-05-2015, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
thats why its simple, thats why i like it.
Wow.. Then i shall make my virgin trip soon in June
Old 04-05-2015, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 12
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Heard is happening over there.
Will make a trip this Friday after 5 month disappear.
Will update any info when back.
Old 04-05-2015, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
So far only attitude problem but tats depends on ur chemistry but so far ok lehh if u get good driver he settle for you as he also get comission mah..if attitude ask her service u good good then tell her to bye bye.hahaha so far i see balai girls are not runner like batam only some have attitude end of the day its also how u treat them like human or just sex toys....even tot they may be workin like tis they are still human beings right...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1