The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 16-08-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 16
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Anyone tried these 2?

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/lucy-massage/. Fucking expensive at $150 to $230. Need to get real FR since so ex

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/keke-massage/. This one look hot also.
That keke looks buay pai
Old 16-08-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 18
comX9 is one of the Best!comX9 is one of the Best!comX9 is one of the Best!
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Now cannot FJ already. Lol! Last time is standard FJ
Oh isit ..so is same as Meow Meow..so only left with mimi doing full ......wasted Meow n her .....tip top service....
Old 16-08-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5860 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comX9 View Post
Oh isit ..so is same as Meow Meow..so only left with mimi doing full ......wasted Meow n her .....tip top service....
Look at Tang bao neh neh! Really powerful! Not sure whether can still bang her or not. Lol! Want to cum on tits. Her mouth a bit smelly. Not sure whether is it tio something
Old 16-08-2021, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

TangBao Candy surely can one la.
I believe this 150 is just a marketing strategy so that new customers want to up her pay more than what she used to priced last time which was I think 150 or 160.

Quote:
Look at Tang bao neh neh! Really powerful! Not sure whether can still bang her or not. Lol! Want to cum on tits. Her mouth a bit smelly. Not sure whether is it tio something
Old 17-08-2021, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
taz89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=bignehneh;20785693]Not easy to find big boobs. Lately saw these 4

(1) https://sglonelyguy-5.com/massage-xixi/. Never try before but looks juicy
(2) https://sglonelyguy-5.com/dodo-massage/. Tried her before after her pregnancy. Super powerful and sucked on her lactating tits (usually so rare). Had a great fuck her that because she said she never fucked for 1 year + and husband don’t want to fuck her after her childbirth. Damn! What a fucking waste. Ya ya. Understand pussy will be loose after childbirth but a horny milf will make up everything la.
(3) https://sglonelyguy-5.com/joy-massage/. My friend went and said she is a great fuck. I didn’t have the chance to try because of the viet ktv saga. Guess now is ok?

Feel free to share bro[/https://sglonelyguy-5.com/ice-massage/

I’ve tried ice and unlocked max Liao. any Bros also did it?
Old 19-08-2021, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
jbhr8080 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=taz89;20789589]
Quote:
Not easy to find big boobs. Lately saw these 4

(1) https://sglonelyguy-5.com/massage-xixi/. Never try before but looks juicy
(2) https://sglonelyguy-5.com/dodo-massage/. Tried her before after her pregnancy. Super powerful and sucked on her lactating tits (usually so rare). Had a great fuck her that because she said she never fucked for 1 year + and husband don’t want to fuck her after her childbirth. Damn! What a fucking waste. Ya ya. Understand pussy will be loose after childbirth but a horny milf will make up everything la.
(3) https://sglonelyguy-5.com/joy-massage/. My friend went and said she is a great fuck. I didn’t have the chance to try because of the viet ktv saga. Guess now is ok?

Feel free to share bro[/https://sglonelyguy-5.com/ice-massage/

I’ve tried ice and unlocked max Liao. any Bros also did it?
Tried to msg Ice but no reply... Anyone manage to make appointment?
Old 19-08-2021, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2519 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not easy to find big boobs. Lately saw these 4

Feel free to share bro
tried her nuru before. quoted me top up 200 for fj which i declined cos she too gilf for that price. face and boobs not bad la. might consider for 100 top up

i gotta say her massage is really good though. i even extended the time.
Old 19-08-2021, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5860 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
tried her nuru before. quoted me top up 200 for fj which i declined cos she too gilf for that price. face and boobs not bad la. might consider for 100 top up

i gotta say her massage is really good though. i even extended the time.
She is viet right? Heard she is gone after kana raid. Haha! Can try tang bao. Ram her doggy and grabbing her knockers damn shiok
Old 19-08-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6942 / Power: 7
Socialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She is viet right? Heard she is gone after kana raid. Haha! Can try tang bao. Ram her doggy and grabbing her knockers damn shiok
Tang Bao looks good. But quite pricey.
Old 19-08-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2519 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the one i tried was a prc. maybe we talking about different girl. the link also no more to check.
Old 20-08-2021, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Bananaboy94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Wa lan! Kana another cock tease
Hi bros! Was quoted $250 for soda. Anyone who tried her before advise if it's worth it? I don't want to spoil market
Old 20-08-2021, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
kale825222 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananaboy94 View Post
Hi bros! Was quoted $250 for soda. Anyone who tried her before advise if it's worth it? I don't want to spoil market
$250 for FJ?
Old 20-08-2021, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kale825222 View Post
$250 for FJ?
$250?!! I could get a decent session with a SG OL for that price.
Old 20-08-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Bananaboy94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just wondering how much she quote other bros. If the service is really worth the price
Old 20-08-2021, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2759 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
$250?!! I could get a decent session with a SG OL for that price.

Really?
SG OL for $250..
Please pm me for contact.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread