The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2011, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
niama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Seoul 'Kiss Room'

fuck i cancelled my korea trip and you are making me regret every bit of it
Old 30-12-2011, 10:53 PM
Samster

any similar establishments in SG?
Old 31-12-2011, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
supermonkey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysupermonkey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For 'Kiss Rooms?' Not that I've heard of. Would be interesting if it happened though.

I think 'DVD Rooms' would be awesome in SG.
Old 31-12-2011, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 20
Joshzzz is one of the Best!Joshzzz is one of the Best!Joshzzz is one of the Best!

Supermonkey,

Will contribute my 8 points when it recharges.

Awesome reports and very helpful to those heading to Korea.
(Makes me want to head there NOW)

The Hermes scarf for a HJ was probably a little disappointing?
I would have really hoped for an FJ.
How old was she btw?

Your Anma experience was pretty solid though.
Old 31-12-2011, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jhtweee455 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by niama View Post
fuck i cancelled my korea trip and you are making me regret every bit of it
But even better now, you got the knowledge for future trips ...
Old 01-01-2012, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
zhera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzhera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermonkey View Post
Korean Kiss Room review

What is a 'Kiss Room?'

A 'Kiss Room' is normally just exactly that - a room you and a girl are in where you can kiss, grope, fondle and suck everything you did when you got to 2nd base in high school. A response to the 'Prostitution Bill' in Korea that was passed in 2005, it doesn't actually on the face of it sell 'sexual services' as defined by the bill. You basically make out with a girl for an hour.

'Deep Kiss in Sincheon, Seoul'
Directions: Sincheon subway station, line no.2. Take exit 3. Walk up the street towards Yonsei university and turn left after the Adidas store and before the Pizza hut. You will see a blowing sign about 1metre high advertising the place if you go at night time. Go into the alleyway and next to the seafood restaurant, there is a staircase. Go to the 2nd floor. You will notice a beeper sensor buzzing as you walk upstairs. This is to warn the receptionist of cops coming in but is used by the receptionist to prep the girls for a customer.

Cost: 70,000won (about USD $60) for one hour. 100,000 for 'special service.'

I opted for the 70,000 one hour service because I was short on cash.

You are led into a hallway with many rooms, each room has a couch and a large mirror. I sat in my room, which was dimly lit, and waited for my girl. I didn't know what to expect really from the Kiss Room, it was my first time. actually this place used to be a great massage + BBJ +HJ place the previous summer and I was expecting that.

Anyway, my girl comes in, she's maybe 20 years old, college Korean kid, but she looks like she is 15. She spoke English VERY well, which is EXTREMELY unusual, especially for a Korean Working Girl. She sat down next to me on the couch, we made small talk, then i leant in to kiss her. She was very receptive, open mouthed, tongue action.

It was a pretty big turn on and i went hard pretty quick!

Kiss Room Girls actually KISS YOU BACK. Which is refreshing after doing so many PRC freelancers in Sg.

Bit by bit, she takes off more of her clothes, however, she wouldn't take off her skirt or underwear. That must be for the 100,000won package. She also wouldn't suck me off either, which I think must also be part of that package.
She did grope around there and jerked me off a bit too (but not to completion).

Eventually, she got so wet (must be good at kissing and persuasive with my needy requests,lol) that she lay down on her belly while I lifted up the back of her skirt, pulled down her undies and ate her out from behind. Rimmed her asshole (which she said was the first time that has happened to her) and made her cum twice.

So what's the point if you can't CIM? / proceed to FJ, etc

I said to her halfway through that 'This feels just like I'm in High School again!" and she said "That's what everyone says."

And I realized, that is the point of Kiss Rooms - to bring you back to High School before you were courageous enough to use your cock and holding hands and kissing was like getting laid.

I was transported back in time to my High School days (where i was a fat loser who had no confidence to talk to girls) and here I was eating our and pinky shocking a girl (she sooo looked like 15, but she reassured me she was 20) who would've been the hottest girl in High School had she gone to my school.

I could be the cool kid, the kid who finger-banged the hottest girl in high school, the one who had hickies on his neck on Monday morning, the one who got to hold a hot girl's hand during recess and had girls cheer him playing football at lunch.

Don't expect to get laid (actually, maybe that might be in the 100,000won package), or get a bbj, but expect to be transported back to 15 years old and just dominating a willing, supplicant and wanting to be dominated teenage girl again.

It's really worth 70,000won.

Although next time, I;m going to pay 100,000 and see what I get. Lol.
Thanks for such a great Info brother supermonkey

Have upped you le ^_^

too bad that time i went to Seoul with parent... cannot have fun lol
Old 02-01-2012, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 16
dragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Busan Anma Experience

Quote:
Busan Anma Experience - not what I bargained for

What is an Anma?
thanks for sharing bro... very interesting, hope i can have a trip to korea soon... happy new year...
Old 02-01-2012, 01:31 PM
Samster

supermonkey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysupermonkey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshzzz View Post
Supermonkey,

Will contribute my 8 points when it recharges.

Awesome reports and very helpful to those heading to Korea.
(Makes me want to head there NOW)

The Hermes scarf for a HJ was probably a little disappointing?
I would have really hoped for an FJ.
How old was she btw?

Your Anma experience was pretty solid though.
Yeah, it seems like an expensive trade-off, especially when I usually get a massage, bbbj and hj for 70,000won at my usual spot, but it was moreover the excitement from the unusual circumstances of getting a HJ.

You're in the middle of the town centre, you picked up a college age girl (lord I hope she was college aged~!), have her on your arm in the dept store, then bounce her into a DVD room. Where you get a highschool GFE while watching action flicks.

God, maybe I'm a freak.
Old 02-01-2012, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4577 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

I want to be a freak too!! Haha... and I am heading to Seoul this week! 6 points for bro Supermonkey
Old 02-01-2012, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
macca is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro... i am going to Seoul tomorrow. Anyone wanna cheong together?
Old 03-01-2012, 12:30 AM
Samster

Dude, if you are going to Seoul, you have to check out Cheongyangyi - its an old school brothel area for Seoul. Its located on line 1, Cheongyangyi subway station.

Exit at the station and you will see a Lotte Dept store. On the left of the department store are the Cheongyangi alleys, where you can see rows and rows of girls fishbowl style. It used to be huge apparently in the 70s - 90s, but redevelopment has knocked many down.

Opposite YOngsan subway station as well, there are two rows of fishbowl shops.

Standard rate is 140,000 for 25mins I believe.

I recommend you just run amuck in Seoul, they are forgiving of tourists for the most part. And take the chance to pick up girls too, I recommend ANYWHERE because K-girls for the most part want to meet foreign guys and in this country my friend, we are the foreigners we so much hate in Singapore. HAHAH
Old 03-01-2012, 08:30 PM
Samster

Are you sure being foreigner is an advantage? For some reason I always get the impression that they look down on non-Koreans and Japs.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niama View Post
Are you sure being foreigner is an advantage? For some reason I always get the impression that they look down on non-Koreans and Japs.
Ok, it cuts a lot of ways being a foreigner in Korea; its a double double edged sword.

1. If you're white, girls will drop their panties.

2. If you're black, broken girls and sluts will drop their panties.

3. If you're asian, and speak English well, well dressed and dont come from mainland china or 'dirty countries' like Laos, Indonesia, etc, then they will be ok with that too.

4. If you are asian, but come across as American, Canadian, British, etc, then that is almost the same as being totally white; its not that 'offensive' to Korean girls and they will drop panties, but not as quickly as if u were white, but easier than if u were black.

Rule of thumb for me is to say im 'Gyopo,' which is a foreign Korean (Korean American/Australian/Canadian,etc). Chinese Singaporeans can get away with it.
Old 04-01-2012, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ok, it cuts a lot of ways being a foreigner in Korea; its a double double edged sword.

1. If you're white, girls will drop their panties.

2. If you're black, broken girls and sluts will drop their panties.

3. If you're asian, and speak English well, well dressed and dont come from mainland china or 'dirty countries' like Laos, Indonesia, etc, then they will be ok with that too.

4. If you are asian, but come across as American, Canadian, British, etc, then that is almost the same as being totally white; its not that 'offensive' to Korean girls and they will drop panties, but not as quickly as if u were white, but easier than if u were black.

Rule of thumb for me is to say im 'Gyopo,' which is a foreign Korean (Korean American/Australian/Canadian,etc). Chinese Singaporeans can get away with it.
Hey, Indonesia Chinese is not that bad lah.

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 04-01-2012, 09:30 PM
Samster

I think he was referring to Indo Indonesians, or those SE Asian looking group.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1