The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2011, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
QuackPangAik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by loster View Post
Just tried Ye Zi from 1669. Here's my FR on her.

Boobs: C cupper, Slim, Cute voice like those taiwan mei mei

RTF: Definitely yes!
Can I know is she fair or tann ?

Thanks
Old 14-08-2011, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by st_martin_03 View Post
Name : fei fei
Homebase:2001
Face: 3/10 (5.5/10)
Body: 6.5/10 big boobs
Catbath: 7/10
Ar: 6.5/10
Rtf: no.. Not my type

Saw diao chan on the way out, in a denim top without any make up on. Still looks very sweet an radiant! (not in make up, looks downgrade a bit)
Wanted to rtf diao chan, but got into exactly same situation as bro St Martin here. I was about to write FR when I surprised saw this. Had to double check the person who post to dispel my thoughts that I start posting FR in my dreams. Anyway fei fei looks is not all that bad, when she smile, it's better. She is also hardworking and has good attitude. I would Believe l1654a girls also based on service.
Old 14-08-2011, 08:15 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

i think diao chan super ang pai

thursday or friday i also tried to call for her, but was told she is period
Old 15-08-2011, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Yi Yi 1612 (beside Lor 16 Hotel 81) FR by bpdslayer

yi yi
Home base 1612,

For lovers of SYT, you'll sure like this girl. She looks like she's 18... Same pattern as cong cong 2038. Inexperienced but accommodating, and good attitude.

Face 8
Body 7, not for boob lovers,
Bj 6
Fj 7, very tight,
Kissing 6
Rtf yEs

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 16-08-2011, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 13
Kelnew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF on Hong Hong (1805) yesterday
used to rtf her a few times when she just arrive. memories flash back when i rtf her this time. suprisingly she still remember me what i like and what i dont like. showing great gfe for rtf client i supposted. she is slim, but now is even slimmer.

continue from her orginal FR.
bath routine was a bit go thru the motion this time round. not much action in the bathroom other than a fast boobs rubbing on front and back. grumbling to her about my experience with another new wl in the hse during bath cos she is working when i wanted to rtf her. she gave me a seductive smile and said: “还是你的红红最好,对吧?” i replied: "对." and we both hug like long lost lovers and laugh. great gfe and bond connected back.

AR department was added into her service routine but was a short AR. with the increase in AR department, was great for AR lovers. but boobs massage and catbath department suffer due to the increse in time used on AR. still prefer her long duration boobs massage. lol...
ears licking added to catbath department also but also depends on the reaction when she looking for your sensative spot.

surround system: loud and sexy moans

FJ: im not sure what position she like. i presume she like to be thrusted from top as she always ask me to go into her on top. not much change of position.
either that or she just tired because of the routine service. during fj she does give you loud, real and high moans with wordings like: "好爽啊,受不了”,“好深阿”. dont know y so shiok also while thrusting into her, with her im always so high and fire off after awhile. consider fast compare to other wls i rtf. after the live firing, she will cuddle into your arms just like what a gf will do.

things she don't like:
painting and fingering. pussy rubbing ok, but no salive if its too dry. no frenching also, only light kisses.

overall:
improved on figure: flat tummy and great boobs with pink nips;
increases in gfe(not sure for first time bonking her bros);
added AR department;
reduced on boobs massage department, but still a good one. just got the feel not enough.

misc info:
saw 2-3 colour of caps packing in her bag (uses 003 with me, not sure about the other)

rtf: yes. just for her boobs massage and her moans are worth the bonk plus bonus high gfe. (perhaps not too soon, still a lot of wl to rtf and a lot new wl to try)

happy bonking bros....
Old 16-08-2011, 11:23 AM
Samster

As request by bro Alej
stats on Hong Hong(cat150):
age: below 25(cant remember as asked on first time bonking her)
homeBase: 1805
height: estimate about 160 (without heels) she like to wear high heels
face:6/10
(i might be a bit bias on this) not as chio as 1654a ang pais (in case some bros have same question like bro alej)
skin: fair and smooth complextion
body: flat tummy with B/B+ boobs bonus pink nips(great contour)
pussy: brown pussy with red inner walls( does not matter much as no painting, no fingering)
ass: average ass

hope these info benerfit bros bother to read my fr
Old 16-08-2011, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 15
Lovestoned is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLovestoned is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLovestoned is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi senior samsters and bros, please pardon me for asking a little help here. I been reading thru some threads and did a search but could not find any FR on Sufie from L18H54. Any bros here tried her before and how was her service? Thank you in advance. have a nice day everyone
Old 16-08-2011, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovestoned View Post
Hi senior samsters and bros, please pardon me for asking a little help here. I been reading thru some threads and did a search but could not find any FR on Sufie from L18H54. Any bros here tried her before and how was her service? Thank you in advance. have a nice day everyone
1854 is at the junction of WH and lor 18 rite? in the first place where did you get this name? dont see much on that house. perhaps you try the wl and write an FR to benerfit all bros here.
who know this wl will become another hot fav wl due to your FR.

happy bonking bro...
Old 16-08-2011, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
TrialAndError deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down to try to get xue er again today but heard she was on a break again. Seems she hasn't been working since last friday..wonder what happen..hmm.. hope she's okay.

Ended up going back to 2060 and heard from the okt that some bro booked katie for 3 tai so like wow she's really getting popular. Suddenly saw happy finish her session and she's an eye turner. With a slim hot bod, I find she has a similar physique and looks like Miko from 1654a from some angles. Had to wait 1 hr for her cuz there was someone waiting already. Short fr on her.

look: 8/10 (nice sparkling eyes with long hair)
boobs: 9/10 (natural b+ with nice light brown nipples)
body : 8/10
frenching : kissing only
fingering :allowed
bj : 5/10 (only a short while)
fj :8/10 (tight tight tight, moaning sounds natural)
gfe : 9/10 (after the fj, cuddled together just like a gf)
rtf : yes, might ask for katie and happy shuang fei to feel like a king haha
Edit/Delete Message
Old 17-08-2011, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 20
Alz3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlz3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went down today to try diao chan. But she is still having period. So went to 1654a to try Mei Hui that Bro Alejandro r saying.went there the okt say MH is working Liao, WTF I reach like 12pm already working. Sit ard still see no gd stuff then went to other to see. Saw a dam tall gd looking girl walking to 1 of the she is lor 20 with nice deco outside but sad case she was booked. Went to 16wh15 to find selina but okt say she not working. I'm dam Sui . So decided go back 1654a to see got any1 available. Nice thing is MH jus came out. Really pretty like Bro Alejandro said. So decide to have her.

Here is the FR sorry if not juicy
Go in she help me take out shirt but I'm abit shy so took out pants myself n she take out her dress herself. Went in bath rm to shower. She start to shower me sop and then here come the action rub my back n leg with her breast n switch to my front. Message my dragon n balls , I like the feeling of the finger nails messaging it around. Then she start to suc my nips dam shiok while still holding my dragon. She then start to clean my dragon very carefully n start bbbj. Dam power sucking the balls dam high. After that she ask me go out lie on bed 1st while she shower up.
After her shower she ask me turn ard . Start to catbath my back but quite sop, but then she ask me to go on my knees n she start to apply cream n use wet tissue to wipe my assring n dragon. Then she start licking hard ard my ass crack n towards the ass ring while her hand start to play with my dragon. After gd licking of 15 min , she start sucking my balls n licking it. Her suction is 1 kind of power. Like whole balls in her mth liao. Then suddenly i see she move to my side, I abit stun then she start sucking n hj my dragon this position of sucking nv try before, but is shiok n special. After that she ask me turn to the front, start cat bath n apply oil on her breast n breast fuck me. Wa dam shiok ESP her small pointy nips is moving ard. Then after that she start bbbj again, wa I think this girl really like bj . The suction n licking send me to haven. This time her suction really pull my balls, 1 kind of high max. I think she suck for like 20 mins really dam long. After which cap me n start cow girl. Wa her pussy really tight, n the view of her natural bouncing breast was haven. I bang her real hard n cum quite fast cos e sight of her really cannot take it. After that was sop hug n tcss abit n give me the gfe n kissed.
Shower afterwards n clothed myself n before leaving still hug n kissed me. Leaving me a 1 great happy man.
After trying the legal WL I decided not to try FL liao, so far all service bad n pic do not look like real person make my didi can't stand after seeing e ugly bitch.

FR of mei hui
Looks: 7.8/10 ( I'm a sucker for looks, she look abit like hj actress Chen fala)
Breast: 7/10 (b+ c big engh)
AR: yes ( dam gd)
Bbbj: yes ( make u go to haven)
Fj: normal ( I cum too fast to switch position)
Frenching: no but light kiss
Catbath: quite sop but I dunno y she sucked my leg joint area
RTF : depend on vit M n wan to try diao chan but will try if thAt day can't find other gem like today again
Old 17-08-2011, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Whitesand is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alz3 View Post
She start to shower me sop and then here come the action rub my back n leg with her breast n switch to my front. Message my dragon n balls , I like the feeling of the finger nails messaging it around. Then she start to suc my nips dam shiok while still holding my dragon. She then start to clean my dragon very carefully n start bbbj. Dam power sucking the balls dam high.
Is this what senior bro Alej say is the "snake dance in the rain"? Very chim ah. More like octopus with mega suction and feel like 8 arms grabbing you shiok man!
Old 17-08-2011, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah snake dance!!! Bro Alej even know who is the ger that give 10/10 snake dance show....
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 17-08-2011, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Allspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quick report...did this girl last Sunday....

Name : Lan Tian
Homebase:2001
Face: 5/10 OK, not unpleasant or anything. But nothing special
Body: 6/10 Bit of a tummy. Has some boobs. OK height. Not a short girl
Bathroom Action: 8/10 Body rub, BBBJ etc
Catbath: 7/10 Good.
Ar: 6/10 None of them seem very good at this
BBBJ: 7/10 Very willing in many positions
FJ: 7/10 Good sound effects. Can change positions.
Frenching; 8/10 Easy, no problem at all
Rtf: Sure. Very obliging girl. Most things go. Good disposition also.
Old 17-08-2011, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Red face It was supposed to be a Yi Tiao Long feeling but I felt like a worm after the session

It was supposed to be a Yi Tiao Long feeling but I felt like a worm after the session

WL Name - Lulu
Origin - Anhui, PRC
Age - 23 years (according to her)
Height - 1.6m (on bare-foot)
Home Base - 16W12 (a.k.a. Yi Tiao Long)
Misc Info - She has prior experience in working in a Spa that offer Yi Tiao Long Service. Lulu's colleagues, Si Si, Shuan Shuan and Bing Bing are quite chio and slutty.

Look - 7.4/10

She possesses the oriental look. She looks like a chio and young MILF. She has fair and smooth facial complexion. She looks a tad more mature with her hair being tied up. I would classify her as a wealthy man mistress or second wife. Bro Jintakken told me she looks like the retired Lulu of 1654A but in my opinion, 1654A Lulu is more appealing to me in many areas.

Bod - 7.3/10

She is neither slim nor plumb. I would say her body structure is slightly more incline towards voluptuous type. Her pussy hair is high time for a good trim.

Tits - 7.7/10

She has natural C cupper tits and pale brown eraser size nipples. Her tits saggeg significantly. I guess people who appreciate payaya type of sagging tits would give her high score in this department. I am definitely not a fan but probably bro Hock would appreciate her more. Her tits remind me of the retired Lan Xin's (formerly from 1654A) tits.

Pre-shower routine - N/A

Actually I did not bring this department on for this particular session. I myself do not know why as I don't feel the urge to do so. To me, this department is rather spontaneous to me and something manifested within me. Either it exists or it does not. I guess alot got to do with the WL when I initiate conversation with her, how she responds and reacts to my initiate advancement that brings on my spontaneity to engage in this department. I guess this rather complex and no words could be used to describe my urge.

Shower - 7.0/10

Points given for her effort and not that I enjoyed it absolutely. I was told to lied on my stomach first onto a inflatable bed. She would tits/butts massage my back, my butts and legs. I was then asked to turn over. She would then tits massage my pecs, stomach, dick and legs. She would also gave me a AR and BBBJ. I don't find it stimulating because I felt that she was only going thru' the motion and without any real feel at all.

Cat-Bath - 7.2/10

Her dry Cat-Bath was a little more stimulating than what she did it in the shower. She started off by cat-bathing my back and she would give me another tits massage on my back, butts and legs. She would repeat the process on my front. But this time, she would also tits massaged my dick and used her nipples to stimulate my leg sole too. Interesting procedure but to me it ain't stimulating at all. Again, regret to say that it was like going thru the motion ... without any feel at all!

French Kiss - N/A

Not even allow kissing let alone french kiss. It was considered a lacklustre bonk for me with this department. To me, this department is the cream of the whole cake. Of all the WL I had bonked this year, she is the only WL who does not wanna french kiss me!

AR - 6.0/10

I was put on fours while she AR me. It ain't stimulating at all because she simply stick her tongue into my arse-h@le without any tongue movement and/or with very very minimum tongue motion. She also employed very very slight HJ while AR me. She should learn a thing or two from those WLs from 1654A.

BBBJ - 6.7/10

I don't find it stimulating and shiok although I can see that she tried to put in effort. But her effort was in vain as my BBBJ standard is way too high for her to achieve. Am not sure if she is capable of reaching my standard in the long run.

FJ - 6.0/10

It was considered a lacklustre bonk for me as she disallowed french kissing. We only adopted cowgal and missionary. It was supposed to be a Yi Tiao Long feeling but I in fact felt like a worm when I walked out of the shop.

Attitude - 7.0/10

She is sociable and courteous but her attitude in meeting certain GL CAT150 requirements are lacking. Hopefully she will eventually adapt and change in order to be more competitive. If not, she would probably stay put at 5-6 sessions per day and difficult to get RTF customers. This is because customers would feel bore after 1-2 sessions with her. You guys may have different opinion but that was how I felt.

P/S: Please give her a try as your session may turn up to be more enjoyable as it boils down to a matter of different folk different stroke.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-08-2011, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 20
Alz3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlz3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesand View Post
Is this what senior bro Alej say is the "snake dance in the rain"? Very chim ah. More like octopus with mega suction and feel like 8 arms grabbing you shiok man!
ya like octopus grabbing n sucking your every part
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1