The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2015, 07:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 14
atee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to all
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceage View Post
problem with balai is that there is nothing to do. if your going there to just slack all day long, than its a good place to be
Thats why i intend to look around whether any lobang for other activities at balai. Just to kill the time. I ever saw a big group of msians organising a bike cycling in balai. Got money sure got lobang. Group fishing would be very interesting.
Old 30-04-2015, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalboy View Post
I been to Both, Batam Regularly...and I'm my opinion, the Girls,Seafood,Transportation,Hotels are cheaper than Batam. They only thing more expensive is the Ferry trip lol.
Yup! Cant agree more. Still cheaper than batam though recent mths most of the things have risen.

That day so lucky. 1st and last booking her. Got a cewek who owe a sepada. Day time be your balai guide and bring u around balai. Can raba behind her with my naughty hands. Nite time be your bed mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceage View Post
problem with balai is that there is nothing to do. if your going there to just slack all day long, than its a good place to be
Bro its all up to u. If u choose to stay in ur love nest only of course u will find it boring. Explore balai lah. Be prepared to spent abit more. Get to know the locals there. Been to balai so many times. Never been bored at all.
Old 30-04-2015, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
Axia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro going to balai in may?? M looking for weekday trip thur go sat back
Old 30-04-2015, 12:25 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by atee View Post
Thats why i intend to look around whether any lobang for other activities at balai. Just to kill the time. I ever saw a big group of msians organising a bike cycling in balai. Got money sure got lobang. Group fishing would be very interesting.
Tg Balai has an Outdoor Adventure Campsite...... our trainees from Pulau Ubin go there as part of the curriculum training.
Old 30-04-2015, 12:46 PM
Samster

tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Tg Balai has an Outdoor Adventure Campsite...... our trainees from Pulau Ubin go there as part of the curriculum training.
Once i saw a big group of students fm Telok Kurau secondary. They put up at Padimas hotel aka Aston.
Old 01-05-2015, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 18
enter-raw is one of the Best!enter-raw is one of the Best!enter-raw is one of the Best!enter-raw is one of the Best!

Looking forward to go there for relax and sightseeing

May each and every encounter brings you lots of excitement !!
Old 01-05-2015, 05:25 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiuminator View Post
Once i saw a big group of students fm Telok Kurau secondary. They put up at Padimas hotel aka Aston.
These students are definitely not from our Outward Bound School..... our trainees have to stay in the Outdoor Adventure Campsite and not allowed to go into the town during the training..... however they are given 1 day free n easy to explore the town after the training ends before they board the ferry for the return trip.
Old 03-05-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
Metalboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiuminator View Post

That day so lucky. 1st and last booking her. Got a cewek who owe a sepada. Day time be your balai guide and bring u around balai. Can raba behind her with my naughty hands. Nite time be your bed mate.
Lol,..I used to have a Girl whom I book before, I would SMS her when I'm.coming, she will wait for me in a Hair Salon near the Port. She have her own sepeda Motor, she will pick me up,and we would go jalan2. BUT unlike you..I'm the one riding,she's the pillon behind.....lucky you!! Still can raba2!!...it's dangerous tho..she wouldn't be able to concentrate and control the bike.
Old 03-05-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by enter-raw View Post
Looking forward to go there for relax and sightseeing
Well nothing much there..but there's a Beach and waterfall There, there's a fishing spots too there..
Old 03-05-2015, 12:15 AM
Samster

I am sure Seniors will heard of this place... "Payu labu"?.. Its another place where u can book girls far away from the port other than Villa n Ruko.
Any Seniors been there before? I heard it's no longer there.

Just to share my experiences few years back. It was Friday/weekend..I took my time to pick/choose my girl,by 2pm what's left in rukko and villa are those CMI Milfs. So there's this Ojek,he told me he can help me find girls...he brought me to a place Far away, to a village area...there he will stop at certain house,use his HP to call his " girls". The girls whom I think is a "housewife" would meet us and he will ask me if I wanna bonk them. The ojek told me,those are housewives whose husband are "away" and they are looking for extra $, booking will be in their house. I think its very dangerous to be doing such thing at some remote place....anyway I end up in a house, and bonk quite a SYT in her room while her mother was in the same house too,and knows abt it. Well ..when a man is horny...he really didn't think straight. If I look back at it....I am lucky that the villagers there didn't know abt the activities and I might not make it back in 1 piece..
Old 03-05-2015, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Quote:
The girls whom I think is a "housewife" would meet us and he will ask me if I wanna bonk them. The ojek told me,those are housewives whose husband are "away" and they are looking for extra $, booking will be in their house.
Houswives who lack of 'love' are super horny. Let me know if you going there again so i will tag along.

Wanna give them some of my 'love' ya.
Old 03-05-2015, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12020 / Power: 18
CoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Let me know if you going there again so i will tag along.
Me too wanna tag along with bro metalboy
Old 03-05-2015, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 13
DDAMn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDDAMn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Me too.hahaha just got back by indofalcon 11am ferry...Aston wifi sucksss big time n the service uselesss...stayed 2 nights then switch to maxi...wah sat morning villa was like a chicken market so many bros finding chicken to slaugther at nite.hahahahah...tried 188 seafood damnn cheap & superb..avoided dolphin,silver river n long beach..sat nite heavy rain balai road flooded
Old 03-05-2015, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

well, the gal i booked swear by aston, says have disco, ktv, swimming pool and sauna too...was thinking of trying in near future....

Wifi I think most hotel sux also... Room wifi Maxi weak and Gabion non existent...best just spend 50K get a 3G card if staying a few days in balai.

now all joints in one place, personally think even harder to get gals liao, example saturday, was long holiday for SG and even longer for Misa (Friday till mon). cars parked all the way to other side, all gals kena grabbed even if u arrive 9 plus morning few gals left.

sat keep raining but funny, few locals tells me water shortage some more. sat night heavy win and rain at night, even power outage at the cable tv station, no tv signal for hour or so.
Old 03-05-2015, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
I am sure Seniors will heard of this place... "Payu labu"?.. Its another place where u can book girls far away from the port other than Villa n Ruko.
Any Seniors been there before? I heard it's no longer there.
During the 90s Paya Labu was as popular as Puakang. Bro, ever heard of Puakang? Those days i been to Paya Labu too. But not very frequent cos of the journey and also normally night time then the ceweks come "alive". Sad to say Paya Labu had bite the dust.

http://thesbf.shop/showpos...ostcount=30017

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
Me too.hahaha just got back by indofalcon 11am ferry...Aston wifi sucksss big time n the service uselesss...stayed 2 nights then switch to maxi...wah sat morning villa was like a chicken market so many bros finding chicken to slaugther at nite.hahahahah...tried 188 seafood damnn cheap & superb..avoided dolphin,silver river n long beach..sat nite heavy rain balai road flooded
Bro u should have known better to go on weekends. Sure like market place lah. Sure no chance to bargain ya.

Dolphin and 188 are my regular eating place too. Its cheap for 188 but food not as fresh as Dolphin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
These students are definitely not from our Outward Bound School..... our trainees have to stay in the Outdoor Adventure Campsite and not allowed to go into the town during the training..... however they are given 1 day free n easy to explore the town after the training ends before they board the ferry for the return trip.
Those students were actually having their school CIP (Community Involvement Programme). They are not from OBS.

Last edited by tiuminator; 03-05-2015 at 09:18 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1