The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-02-2019, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
No need. so far 1 instance. Only happened becos I am a regular
If really so bad , her name should be already well known
Seriously I think you are deeply in sweet poison, to the extend of no going back. Take care.

Last edited by Blu3; 26-02-2019 at 02:51 AM.
Old 26-02-2019, 04:49 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Seriously I think you are deeply in sweet poison, to the extend of no going back. Take care.
Not until that bad bro haha, no going back is like totally ok with 20 mins kenna makan
But yr concern and other bro's inputs really feels we are watching over each other well being despite sometimes we may have differences

Last edited by uglydoll00; 26-02-2019 at 06:15 AM.
Old 26-02-2019, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

i think the one to note here is the customer before you. It's quite unethical to eat into other bro's time. I usually jump out of bed if I was told next bro here even though I may still have 5 to 10 mins.
Same here, I also prep to F off with 5mins buffer. It just makes everyone's life easier.

Typically overstayer are due to customers taking too long to erupt and insist the ML to complete the job. From tales ML shared, some very last minute still cannot shoot will DIY. Then willing to go shower and dressed.
Old 26-02-2019, 08:04 AM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
From tales ML shared, some very last minute still cannot shoot will DIY.
I kena once, so the ML whose playability quite low bo pian let me lick and suck her nipples to finish the job.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-02-2019, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I kena once, so the ML whose playability quite low bo pian let me lick and suck her nipples to finish the job.
Bro you should request to roam south too, she may just freaking agree too, just so that you can leave asap 😁
Old 26-02-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRunner View Post
RTM: unfortunately no because I know of another ML which is better in all aspect. But I do recommend her for the bros here as her service is really good.

I also tried a nice tall syt thai from dome1. dunno if bros here are interested in the FR since this is not dome1.
bro, who from dome1 or another ml?
Old 26-02-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Yup, kinda felt that way when she first operated at a hotel.

At that price, Ai La triumphs her in most, if not all, categories.
They are very different category. It depends on what you are after.

Girlfriend vs mistress
Old 26-02-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

One of the better bbbj I had from ml was mengmeng. Anyone knows her? Or know when she coming back?
Old 26-02-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
They are very different category. It depends on what you are after.

Girlfriend vs mistress
Care to elaborate on this point?
Old 26-02-2019, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
msgsolid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
One of the better bbbj I had from ml was mengmeng. Anyone knows her? Or know when she coming back?
Is she the one initially listed in the defunct wolf site? If so, she plans to come back at the end of the year.

However, do take note that they can always change their mind.

Last edited by msgsolid; 26-02-2019 at 11:55 AM.
Old 26-02-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bliang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried her before? Can’t seems to find any review.

https://sglonelyguys.info/xixi-massage/
Old 26-02-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 18
cliche908 is a name known to allcliche908 is a name known to allcliche908 is a name known to allcliche908 is a name known to allcliche908 is a name known to allcliche908 is a name known to all

http://sgbeautycastles.site/tian-tia...-hj-jg-master/

Tried this milf some time back. Location was easy to. Find and discreet. Parking should. Be available nearby as there are eateries around.

Massage was of good strength. Just right for me. Good pressure on all the right spots and always checking if strength is OK. Chatty lady but somehow I fell asleep as too tired from work. Only woke. Up when asked to turn and face up.

Huge boobs. Looks still OK for her age. And her skin is very very soft and tender. Other intimates were SOP. Overall not bad. But maybe won't RTM. Try others first as so many
Old 26-02-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguys.info/lynn-massage/

any FR on her? thanks in advance.
Old 26-02-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Askaetan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time FR, bros pls give chance

Tried this ML (chivas) a few weeks back. Good location, friendly and quite popular apparently.
Open door, milfy kind but she was very gentle and accomodating.
Told her it was my first time so maybe she was more patient. After pleasantries, she started massage. Good strength, very comfortable. She even turned on an audiobook about happiness in life or something (lol) while I drifted in and out of sleep.
Then things got real as she turned me around and started what i can only describe as trickling fingers. Absolute bliss, released soon after but it was a good 1.5hrs spent. Went for shower after and came out to find her eating mala. Paid up and zhaoed.

Good time, no time watching though i thought hj X 2. Not sure how 2 times work.. any bros can advise?
Old 26-02-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 16
xiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiasangju View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/lynn-massage/

any FR on her? thanks in advance.
Quite long ago someone did gave a negative review if I remember correctly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1