The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 29-12-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 15
handphone77 is one of the Best!handphone77 is one of the Best!handphone77 is one of the Best!handphone77 is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

DH, isn't from the usual two countries. For your viewing pleasure. She is not for sharing and not for hire.

[]

Last edited by handphone77; 29-12-2022 at 01:51 PM.
Old 29-12-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Fish0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by handphone77 View Post
DH, isn't from the usual two countries. For your viewing pleasure. She is not for sharing and not for hire.

[]
Looks india either india or miyanmar
Old 29-12-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1719 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41909 / Power: 29
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Found a DH, quote me $100. Quite pretty la and Claimed she from Malaysia but looks like probably Indon. Name is AxxxL and from punggol, anyone knows?

Edit: oh yeah she asked for deposit of $50 tho... Idk man, even send a video so that's kinda hot actually.
DH from Malaysia 1st alert
Deposit 50 b4 meet better skip
Old 29-12-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkie View Post
No. To trade contact
Aiya..here too many bros have play me say trade contact but after give my DH he give me a cod case which i need to to sweet talk from start to finish. Waste time and so far unsucessful. After fuck my contactsay not his type. Nowadays better to sell contact. But illegal police catch. So just keep your self. Is better. No trouble. My advice.

Last edited by sshelterz; 29-12-2022 at 06:43 PM.
Old 29-12-2022, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 995 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Found a DH, quote me $100. Quite pretty la and Claimed she from Malaysia but looks like probably Indon. Name is AxxxL and from punggol, anyone knows?

Edit: oh yeah she asked for deposit of $50 tho... Idk man, even send a video so that's kinda hot actually.
Please go ahead and tell us if it's a scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Aiya..here too many bros have play me say trade contact but after give my DH he give me a cod case which i need to to sweet talk from start to finish. Waste time and so far unsucessful. After fuck my contactsay not his type. Nowadays better to sell contact. But illegal police catch. So just keep your self. Is better. No trouble. My advice.
Yeah. Unless it's guaranteed can UP the lady it's best to hunt ownself or trade with a friend.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 29-12-2022, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 12
tonguetornado is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonguetornado is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Pretty sure that's a scam bro, best to avoid
Old 29-12-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zephyrsxc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all, been a long time lurker. mostly in these forums without signing in. anyone keen in hunting tgt? have not done this before and would like some guidance. pm me if anyone would like to help!
Old 29-12-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 18
lilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud of

Quote:

Confirm scam.
Old 29-12-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5224 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by handphone77 View Post

[]
Very nice. North India/Myanmar girl?

Makes me reminisce back on one of my past FWBs, also North Indian haha. Tight gymfit bod, anything goes kind. Was overall a great time with her when we were FWBs, though we didn't exactly end on a good note.
Old 29-12-2022, 11:45 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
You both got nothing better to do?

Or win already can have NTUC vouchers?
Hahahahahaha classic reply..

Knn thesedays even samsters fight over maids?! Wtf!

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 30-12-2022, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 3
klosh964 is one of the Best!klosh964 is one of the Best!klosh964 is one of the Best!

Anyone tried anything with one time hired helpers to clean the house? Some of them I got had a pretty nice body but I couldn't stare much with my wife at home
Old 30-12-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
kungpao7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

I’ve been mostly a reader or DM-guy here. And kind of new/noob as well. Just sharing my recent experience at LP in approaching and building contacts.

Went to LP on a Sunday and it was super crowded. Most of the DH were in groups. Jollibee L4/5 and some remittance shops had gatherings. But it was my first time there so I think I got overwhelmed and couldn’t break in their groups.

Gathered courage and went again 2 days ago. Definitely less crowded because weekday. Made eye contact and spoke to a decent looking one after crossing her for a while. But she rejected me “sorry, busy”. Maybe I was not polite enough or not good looking , or maybe both 😅.
Honestly, It didn’t go as I had thought but I felt good because I could atleast gather courage to approach someone in public view.

I explored a little bit more and smiled at a much better looking DH inside a general store. She responded well back and I think she was interested in talking too. But she was with a friend so both of us didn’t know how to approach each other without making it awkward.
Crossed her 2-3 times and we both acknowledged each other every time.

I think this is not easy and bros who have gotten / built contacts themselves must have big balls or very thick skinned. Will try to talk to those outside clothing stores next time as they seem to be alone.

I agree weekday might not be the best day, and I didn’t want an instant reward either. Can someone advise how to approach them in a better way ? Something I should improve ?
TIA.
Old 30-12-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 930 / Power: 4
fdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post

Bro.
Totally agreed with you, keep to oneself.

BTW, I actually don't mind paying a small sum to buy your contact.
I can save the time and trouble to hunting, sweet talking and to win the DH trust.
After all you had spent your time and effort to get the DH to submit for your sexual satisfaction and you spent money on her to verify that she allowed your sexual release. So the token sum for getting the contact is an appreciative act for your effort done.

Well Done.
👍

Old 30-12-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 930 / Power: 4
fdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexdiamond View Post
The telegram channel ask to pay some kind of deposit right? Is it legit? TIA

I actually don't mind paying a small sum to buy the contact.
I can save the time and trouble to hunting, sweet talking and to win the DH trust.
I am able to straight away message and make my appointment, knowing well that the DH had been verified that she allowed for sexual release.

👍

Old 30-12-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 9
helpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks guys, agreed it's a scam. Ytd went to OT but no luck, guess no DH until weekends haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1