The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-02-2019, 05:54 PM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
It’s the usual ‘grand spa troll’ la, that f***head just troll baiting Adele supporters.

Best report and ignore, asshat starts a fresh account every week.
Ya that dickless headless prick as usual lah.

Spam grandspa when a joint doesn't exit anymore.

Now spam Adele when he isn't involve.

I thought school just started ... so fast kids on holiday mood

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 14-02-2019, 05:55 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Seems like things are getting way out of hand in Adele's thread.

Gangsters? Splash paint? Spam phone? Poh mata?

Really is siao lang on the loose.
Hahaha all for $120? Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

He think this is Malaysia drama meh

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 14-02-2019, 05:57 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Same Wechat as well
It's normal for wechat to be reuse..as existing client base is inside...

If more Chio then old photos then ok.. consider bonus..

If more cui then old photos... then it's a scammmm!! :D

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 14-02-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3587 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Leave handphone behind as collateral- will make atm withdrawal faster if expecting call from CO 😂
That’s a good one. Hahaha. 🤣
Old 14-02-2019, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3587 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Props to Bros Keima & Vardy.

The real Wendy was a gem. I did visit her last year and she is an attractive vietnamese lady operating out of a spa.

Understand the click bait trap but I suspect she RTB and the stable recycling her profile with stock pix....this was her:

Looks 8
Massage good 7/10 - good strength and
body and boobs Cup B+ firm
Sensual - Overall patient good attitude....nipple licker and sucker + slow HJ 8/10
limited roaming as she exposes boobs but keeps on her thong.
RTM - Yes if my regular MLs not available.

But I am guessing its too late now. OBTW the contact no. is the same!!
Her photos looks good if not even better than that Elly Tran what. Strange why she choose to use other models photos if it’s really her advertising it. Need more recent reviews to see if it’s still the same “Wendy”
Old 14-02-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure is today a busyday for Ml
Old 14-02-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 18
yours is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryours is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryours is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Props to Bros Keima & Vardy.

The real Wendy was a gem. I did visit her last year and she is an attractive vietnamese lady operating out of a spa.

Understand the click bait trap but I suspect she RTB and the stable recycling her profile with stock pix....this was her:

Looks 8
Massage good 7/10 - good strength and
body and boobs Cup B+ firm
Sensual - Overall patient good attitude....nipple licker and sucker + slow HJ 8/10
limited roaming as she exposes boobs but keeps on her thong.
RTM - Yes if my regular MLs not available.

But I am guessing its too late now. OBTW the contact no. is the same!!
This pics looks very nice, still working ?
Old 14-02-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 16
sytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harlem8912 View Post
Tried Laura a few days ago. Second visit.

Started off with teasing in shower together followed by a quick massage. Massage 7/10, done fully nude.

Boobs are huge, and she gets really horny if you suck on them. Once she started sensual routine, I turned and asked her if can play with her pussy. Started off rubbing her clit slowly but moved to fast and furious when she was about to climax, and she squirted! Let her rest for a bit then continued to stimulate her, making her squirt a second time.

After that was my turn! Explosive release and left happy
Your skill sm power can made her cum 2 times
Old 14-02-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2673 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute

Tried ba mei from sglonelyguy
Looks: plus 3-5 yrs from photo. Size slightly bigger
Boobs: definitely not c as ad. Should be small b.
Attitude: she is all out to please.
Rtm: dun think so
Ps: to the bro who arrived early by 15min. Please do not pressure the ml to let you come up early especially her client is still there. Just stick to ur time.
Old 14-02-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytdreamer View Post
Your skill sm power can made her cum 2 times
so many customer still can squirted!! i never see suirted before, mountain tortise
where her weak point?
Old 14-02-2019, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 12
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Not sure is today a busyday for Ml
Confirmed..all fully booked already. WeChat moments lots of channel gifts flowers prada etc see alr u know the ML got lots of suitors. Lol
Old 14-02-2019, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 16
sytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
so many customer still can squirted!! i never see suirted before, mountain tortise
where her weak point?
May be her code red just nice finished and too horny can cum 2 times
Old 14-02-2019, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by acedm View Post
Tried ba mei from sglonelyguy
Looks: plus 3-5 yrs from photo. Size slightly bigger
Boobs: definitely not c as ad. Should be small b.
Attitude: she is all out to please.
Rtm: dun think so
Ps: to the bro who arrived early by 15min. Please do not pressure the ml to let you come up early especially her client is still there. Just stick to ur time.
She's plump? From the pics look like slim syt. Curious why you don't consider rtm?
Old 14-02-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2673 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WLStar View Post
She's plump? From the pics look like slim syt. Curious why you don't consider rtm?
bigger in size bah. Im a boobs lover. The boobs just kind of small for me
Old 14-02-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
harlem8912 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
where her weak point?
The top of her pussy (clitoris). Start slow and gradually speed up, and her moans will guide you. She hates the finger inside, so don't bother with that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1