The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2012, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mike7388 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: girls in 1654A

Went to look for my all time favourite, Jenny; too bad, she had a severe headache and not working. With a bit of luck, one of the Cheongster Bros who booked 小雪for two session had a urgent (family) call and rushed off.
Slot just vacant, so manage to slip in, and decide to do a FR of her;

Looks : 7.5/10.0, Syt and always smiling, somewhat remembrance of the retired Amy.

Body : 7.0/10.0, Nice figure, but skin not fair enough and not as smooth as those of Chu Chu and Jenny.

Catbath : 7.0/10.0, same routine as per Chu Chu/Jenny.

AR : 7.0/10.0, same routine as per Chu Chu/Jenny.

Boobs : 9.0/10.0, B cup and pinkish nipple, fit neatly with a handful, so damn shiok to caress and suck.

BBBJ : 8.0/10.0, just a 30 seconds in the shower cubicle, but on bed, doing in damn long, for me, so to said, no problem (even the GL BBBJ Queen can't make my cannon to fire)

FJ : 7.5/10.0, She would like to do Cowgirl and after her riding, you can do your stuff (any position that you deem fit), pussy still consider tight for a WH.

Conclusion : Doing the stuff that Chu Chu and Jenny are executing, but like my 师夫 F me when I was young, "you are doing the right moves but lack of 火候", another AngPai in the making, since she is less than 3 months on our shore, it's a thumbs up for her. I have even given her a few pointers to her as what Chu Chu and Jenny are doing, will be on par with them in the near future !!! By the way, the smile will melt your heart, so take care out there, to all the Cheongster Bros.

RTF : Will not miss it for the world !

Cheers,
Old 06-02-2012, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mike7388 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Chu Chu(1654A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWing View Post
Thanks bro,anyway a bit surprised to hear this as I only had her yesterday,kena baoed again?
Hi Bro BlueWing, I also had her previously, you can read it on her face that something doesn't seem right, entirely different from previous encounter, asked her ! but she wouldn't want to mention anything, just saying, " I am very tired " No way because I'm the second in line to bonk her.

Cheers,
Old 06-02-2012, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
BlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
She tried to escape from the lousy bao king...so sad...poor gal
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike7388 View Post
asked her ! but she wouldn't want to mention anything, just saying, " I am very tired " No way because I'm the second in line to bonk her.

Cheers,
I see,we are gonna lose a real gem who is really hard to come by,to me her working attitude is second to none among the legal cat150 gals.
Hopefully Ah Hua can do something to persuade her to stay on,how can he just let this cash cow to slip away?
Old 06-02-2012, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I see,we are gonna lose a real gem who is really hard to come by,to me her working attitude is second to none among the legal cat150 gals.
Hopefully Ah Hua can do something to persuade her to stay on,how can he just let this cash cow to slip away?
You are thinking of your dick, while she is thinking for her future.
If she leaves, someone will replace her for sure. Do you really expect her to be here forever? I mean, if she goes, good for her. If she stays, then bonk her.
Old 06-02-2012, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20992 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
.............If she leaves, someone will replace her for sure. Do you really expect her to be here forever? I mean, if she goes, good for her. If she stays, then bonk her.
Quote:
.............. Ah Hua can do something to persuade her to stay on,how can he just let this cash cow to slip away?
In this particular case, her impending departure is something beyond OKT Hua's or her control ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-02-2012, 01:43 AM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
In this particular case, her impending departure is something beyond OKT Hua's or her control ...
If that is the case, then the control must be an external factor, in which case there can only be a few conclusions.

1. Someone gave her money and complained to AV about her.
2. She has a medical case, eg. Pregnant.
3. She has an offer that is too tempting to resist.

Would I be correct?
Old 06-02-2012, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
BlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud of

Quote:
If she leaves, someone will replace her for sure
True,no one is indispensable in this world,but as I said,WC with her kind of working attitude is really hard to come by

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I have no idea what happened,but I am still hopeful till she gives up her yellow card (I am writing this immediately after watching Man U drew level with Chelsea after being 3 goals down,who knows may be there is someone so helpful out there like the botak ref )
Old 06-02-2012, 02:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Maxpussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If that is the case, then the control must be an external factor, in which case there can only be a few conclusions.

1. Someone gave her money and complained to AV about her.
2. She has a medical case, eg. Pregnant.
3. She has an offer that is too tempting to resist.

Would I be correct?
Has to do with the 1st situation and probably gone beyond that. Poor girl, her world is now in tatters. Hope that cheongsters spare a thought for her and treat her nice.
Old 06-02-2012, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxpussy View Post
Has to do with the 1st situation and probably gone beyond that. Poor girl, her world is now in tatters. Hope that cheongsters spare a thought for her and treat her nice.
I am not surprised; given that now brothers here now what to do to "entrap" a WL. I think sooner or later WLs will not go out with others because they will learn when they get money from a patron or rather a customer they put themselves in a difficult position because then AV steps in.
Old 06-02-2012, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1657 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike7388 View Post
Went to look for my all time favourite, Jenny; too bad, she had a severe headache and not working. With a bit of luck, one of the Cheongster Bros who booked 小雪for two session had a urgent (family) call and rushed off.
Slot just vacant, so manage to slip in, and decide to do a FR of her;

Looks : 7.5/10.0, Syt and always smiling, somewhat remembrance of the retired Amy.

Body : 7.0/10.0, Nice figure, but skin not fair enough and not as smooth as those of Chu Chu and Jenny.

Catbath : 7.0/10.0, same routine as per Chu Chu/Jenny.

AR : 7.0/10.0, same routine as per Chu Chu/Jenny.

Boobs : 9.0/10.0, B cup and pinkish nipple, fit neatly with a handful, so damn shiok to caress and suck.

BBBJ : 8.0/10.0, just a 30 seconds in the shower cubicle, but on bed, doing in damn long, for me, so to said, no problem (even the GL BBBJ Queen can't make my cannon to fire)

FJ : 7.5/10.0, She would like to do Cowgirl and after her riding, you can do your stuff (any position that you deem fit), pussy still consider tight for a WH.

Conclusion : Doing the stuff that Chu Chu and Jenny are executing, but like my 师夫 F me when I was young, "you are doing the right moves but lack of 火候", another AngPai in the making, since she is less than 3 months on our shore, it's a thumbs up for her. I have even given her a few pointers to her as what Chu Chu and Jenny are doing, will be on par with them in the near future !!! By the way, the smile will melt your heart, so take care out there, to all the Cheongster Bros.

RTF : Will not miss it for the world !

Cheers,
totally with you on this bro.
Old 06-02-2012, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
I am not surprised; given that now brothers here now what to do to "entrap" a WL. I think sooner or later WLs will not go out with others because they will learn when they get money from a patron or rather a customer they put themselves in a difficult position because then AV steps in.
Chu Chu's and Wang Fei's case serve as a good lesson to all WL in GL - Do not go out & develop KC with customers who potentially keen to enter a relationship. The WL can play acting in the room but they should not mislead the customers.

When things did not workout the way he (the customers) wants it to be, he knows he has the upper hand by unscrupulously complaint to AV usually in the act of taking revenge against her and to making things terribly difficult for her by turning up at her work place to make a din. I also heard Chu Chu was beaten up by this scoundrel just outside her workplace. Chu Chu has made a big mistake by entering a relationship with this scoundrel who demanded monies back from her albeit she denied accepting any monies from him.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 06-02-2012, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Chu Chu's and Wang Fei's case serve as a good lesson to all WL in GL - Do not go out & develop KC with customers who potentially keen to enter a relationship. The WL can play acting in the room but they should not mislead the customers.

When things did not workout the way he (the customers) wants it to be, he knows he has the upper hand by unscrupulously complaint to AV usually in the act of taking revenge against her and to making things terribly difficult for her by turning up at her work place to make a din. I also heard Chu Chu was beaten up by this scoundrel just outside her workplace. Chu Chu has made a big mistake by entering a relationship with this scoundrel who demanded monies back from her albeit she denied accepting any monies from him.
I think the person involved needs to be charged in court for assualt, for hitting Chu Chu. Being cheated of emotions is one thing, being cheated of money is another. But I think it is ridiculous for a woman to be beaten up. However, I do agree at times, some WLs need to be taught a lesson BUT the issue is that to touch a woman is just wrong. At the same time, I do not believe that she did not take any monies from the person. If you ask me, I would say she did. But that is just me.
Old 06-02-2012, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
I think the person involved needs to be charged in court for assualt, for hitting Chu Chu. Being cheated of emotions is one thing, being cheated of money is another. But I think it is ridiculous for a woman to be beaten up. However, I do agree at times, some WLs need to be taught a lesson BUT the issue is that to touch a woman is just wrong. At the same time, I do not believe that she did not take any monies from the person. If you ask me, I would say she did. But that is just me.
Yes, I agree with you that a man should never lay his hands on a woman. For Wang Fei's case, the customer complaint to AV whilst for Chu Chu's case, OKT and Chu Chu lodged a report to AV for being beaten up but the table turn against them instead. The WL is on the losing end becos Chu Chu as well as Wang Fei broke an important rule that they must not go out with the customer let alone entering a special relationship with them.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 06-02-2012, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
nicholassoong81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynicholassoong81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

really happening... so chu chu got beaten up by her bf? i think that guy spoiled the market. now the girls will be afraid to go out with local guys..
Old 06-02-2012, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Yes, I agree with you that a man should never lay his hands on a woman. For Wang Fei's case, the customer complaint to AV whilst for Chu Chu's case, OKT and Chu Chu lodged a report to AV for being beaten up but the table turn against them instead. The WL is on the losing end becos Chu Chu as well as Wang Fei broke an important rule that they must not go out with the customer let alone entering a special relationship with them.
I do not agree that the police should turn the table around on the woman. The person involved should still be charged. But at the same time, I think WLs need to learn not to take advantage of people who like them, which is happening way too often. But that aside, I really empathize with Chu Chu if that is what happened to her. By the same token, she really should have been smarter, ie, if she promised someone something than really deliver it.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1