The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2009, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: GL Newest Party Joint

Prob no 1st blood for me leh...out of town for the week

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
bro doomas, who did you book for 1st blood?

I had BoBo blood while i am in China ha ha ha

So double name is Tommy's trademark, what appen to my DongDong, NanNan, XiXi and BeiBei???
Old 31-03-2009, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 18
SanSiro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL Newest Party Joint

So when will bet he 4 new gals start ?
Old 06-04-2009, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
DRAGON WARRIORS on CALL

Calling all Dragon warriors ..... kungfu panda will be geared for action on tuesday 7th april 09 ... who will draw 1st blood?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanSiro View Post
So when will bet he 4 new gals start ?

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 09-04-2009, 12:47 AM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
FR on Bobo - what a mighty fuck!

Went to HQ on D-Day all eager to try Bobo. Reach there to find out her 1st blood already kenah taken...nabei, who other than Cuntking who walked out with a big grin on his face, "hahaha, I got her before you did!"

Nabei pua chee bye...

Never mind, 2nd blood can't be all that bad but knn, turns out there was another cheongster waiting after King so I had to wait some more....

Chee bye lai kai....

So end up getting 3rd blood...by that time cheebye no more fresh liao...got 2 fuckers' sperm already staining her cheebye before me..knn, LPPL, shuffled sadly into the room.

Bobo stands at about 1.6+m, fairly good height. She has that slutty kind of look that I call KGB - Kiam Gan Bin. Her most arresting feature is her body which is of a very athletic and slim build and has very little fat, the kind you would find on a seasoned yoga practitioner (she doesn't do yoga, btw). Another of her arresting features are her shapely B-cuppers and small nipples, a package which perches very nicely on her slim and lithe frame. If you look closely enough you can see the blue veins on her titties. My dream boobies! Fairly perky arse and a neat pussy for a PRC. And oh, Bobo is quite fair so bring your shades to avoid blindness. Bobo has experience in the sex trade but mostly of the FL scene so dun expect too much in the way of service.

Not much action in the shower as she's very green in this so we just chatted. On the bed she started off with rubbing her soft titties on me while giving a catbath. Quite a nice feeling and the licking range was EVERYWHERE from head to toe so if you're ticklish pls alert her. Finally reached the first test, the BBBJ. For a while she simply stared at my throbbing dick, as if considering an angle of attack before she launched her oral assault with gusto. BBBJ was fairly competent with quite good friction.

Between the BBBJ and FJ I had time to inflict my own brand of Doomas damage on her (it was not just Doomalingus). Won't reveal here save that she was jerking and quivering as I did those stuff. She told me no one had ever done those things to her before and that tho she was a bit nervous at the beginning of the experience, she found it a novel thrill and asked me to do it a little longer to her the next time I visited her, hehehe.

FJ was a great experience. Started off with woman on top where I had a magnificent view of her athletic body and beautiful veiny boobies. Bobo is fit enough that she can take a variety of positions. She did not allow frenching initially but after my earlier assault she was soon tongueing my own tongue. Eventually came mightily and offloaded my hoarded spermies.

My analysis of her style is that she can still go either GFE or slutty. My personal take is that she would be more suitable as slutty. The legendary MY Yiyi comes to mind so go figure.

Name: Bobo
Looks: 8/10. Slutty CFM look
Body: 9/10. Will appeal to those who like athletic bodies. Definitely not voluptuous
Boobs: B+ cups. Small lite brown nipples which harden quickly. Can see some veins
BBBJ: 6/10. Good but still need training
FJ: 7/10. Most positions ok
French: Initially no but later yes. Subjective I guess
GFE: 6/10. Still green
RTF: Yes

Possible ang pai if given the proper training.

Mission accomplished! Will be back for a return coastal hook.

Doomas
Old 09-04-2009, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
HauntedSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHauntedSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHauntedSex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Wa!! now really all made-in-china products!!
Lucky I'm retired liao...
Old 10-04-2009, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 18
SanSiro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just now went to test drive one of the new gal

Jing Jing

Looks = 7.5 ( cute)
Boobs = Enough for both of my hands
Frenching = Must be handsome ( just kidding )
Bbbj = Still can improve
RTF = Sure
Old 13-04-2009, 06:04 PM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FR on Bobo - what a mighty fuck!

bro doomas, no matter wat I had her before she arrive here ... that day was  just orientation session ,,, ha ha ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Went to HQ on D-Day all eager to try Bobo. Reach there to find out her 1st blood already kenah taken...nabei, who other than Cuntking who walked out with a big grin on his face, "hahaha, I got her before you did!"

Nabei pua chee bye...

Never mind, 2nd blood can't be all that bad but knn, turns out there was another cheongster waiting after King so I had to wait some more....

Chee bye lai kai....

So end up getting 3rd blood...by that time cheebye no more fresh liao...got 2 fuckers' sperm already staining her cheebye before me..knn, LPPL, shuffled sadly into the room.

My analysis of her style is that she can still go either GFE or slutty. My personal take is that she would be more suitable as slutty. The legendary MY Yiyi comes to mind so go figure.

Looks: 8/10. Slutty CFM look
Body: 9/10. Will appeal to those who like athletic bodies. Definitely not voluptuous
Boobs: B+ cups. Small lite brown nipples which harden quickly. Can see some veins
BBBJ: 6/10. Good but still need training
French: Initially no but later yes. Subjective I guess
GFE: 6/10. Still green

Possible ang pai if given the proper training.

Mission accomplished! Will be back for a return coastal hook.

Doomas

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 21-04-2009, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 23
DotCom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo bro Cuntking,

Alive n kicking still ... kekeke so is brudder Doomas...

Cheers n good life ahead,

DC
Old 21-04-2009, 10:23 PM
Samster

Wah bro, how have you been manz? For me, I fuck to live

Doomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by DotCom View Post
Yo bro Cuntking,

Alive n kicking still ... kekeke so is brudder Doomas...

Cheers n good life ahead,

DC
Old 21-04-2009, 11:12 PM
Samster

Had my 3rd RTF today. Service has improved by leaps and bounds so I feel a FR is in order.

As per my previous FR, Bobo stands at about 1.6+m and has that slutty kind of look that I call KGB - Kiam Gan Bin. Her most arresting feature is her body which is of a very athletic and slim build and has very little fat (think the legendary MY Coco but with bigger boobs). Her shapely B-cuppers and small nipples make for a package which perches very nicely on her slim and lithe frame. If you look closely enough you can see the blue veins on her titties. My dream boobies! Fairly perky arse and a neat pussy.

Did something special for her today - trimmed her pussy hair. Previously her pussy hair was already not that thick and concentrated mostly above her pussy. After going thru my barber session, she now has just a little neat tuft of hair. Made for a great view of my dick as I slid in and out of her!

Catbath has improved greatly, with more tongue friction, esp over the ears, neck, nipples, balls and knees. She also ran her fingers lightly over my erogenous zones. For a while I was in electric heaven with all those tendrils of electricity creeping all over me. Her AR has also improved greatly, which left me quivering all over. BBBJ was also even better than before, with the right moves and friction.

Being slim and athletic, Bobo can accommodate quite a lot of positions. We did doggy, missionary, reverse missionary and so on. Her perky arse makes for a very satisfying reverse missionary/flat doggy. The sight of her magnificent physique reflected in the mirrors made for a very erotic experience and also made me pump furiously, eliciting moans and grimaces of orgasmic joy from Bobo. My excitement was greatly heightened by the reflected sight of my dick sliding in and out of her pussy which is now even more clearer to view. Decided to go for a CIM today, at which she ripped off the cap and received all my spermies in her awaiting mouth.

Looks: 8/10. Slutty CFM look. Beautiful long hair
Body: 9/10. Very slim and athletic. Think M'sia GL150 Coco with bigger boobies. Small tuft of pussy hair.
BBBJ: 8/10.
AR: 7/10. Electric!
French: Light tongue fight
CIM: Yes
Overall: 8/10.
Recommended for: bros who like CFM look, slim and athletic body, little pussy hair.

Doomas
Old 23-04-2009, 01:12 AM
Samster

Fr on Fei Fei by bro neutrino

went tommy's place, asked for voluptuous one, he recommend Fei Fei.

Name: Fei Fei
Height: 160 or less
Face: 7
Boobs: 7.5, big natural C cups, but not as round as i would like, imo is a bit saggy
Body: 8, slim. fair skin.
BJ: 6 got teeth
Frenching: declined
Painting: declined
Fingering: no
AR: 7 generally all AR feels the same
Attitude: 7, friendly
GFE: 6 no chemistry
FJ: 6.5
Damage: $150/40 min though i could have stayed longer
RTF: no, chemistry, tall and voluptuous figure are impt to me

Old 23-04-2009, 01:14 AM
Samster

Fr - Toto by bro neutrino

again was at tommy's place, he recommended me Toto. after the session, i felt she was not busty enough, but otherwise she's pretty....

Name: Toto
Height: average
Face: 7
Boobs: 32/33b
Body: 6.5
BJ: 6.5 (bit of teeth)
Frenching: declined
Painting: declined
Fingering: no
AR: 6.8 all AR feels same to me
Attitude: 6.8
GFE: 6 no chemistry also
FJ: 6.5
Damage: $150/45 mins did not hang around
RTF: No, boobs and height impt to me

Old 23-04-2009, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Had my 3rd RTF today. Service has improved by leaps and bounds so I feel a FR is in order.

As per my previous FR, Bobo stands at about 1.6+m and has that slutty kind of look that I call KGB - Kiam Gan Bin. Her most arresting feature is her body which is of a very athletic and slim build and has very little fat (think the legendary MY Coco but with bigger boobs). .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................................... Decided to go for a CIM today, at which she ripped off the cap and received all my spermies in her awaiting mouth.

Looks: 8/10. Slutty CFM look. Beautiful long hair
Body: 9/10. Very slim and athletic. Think M'sia GL150 Coco with bigger boobies. Small tuft of pussy hair.
BBBJ: 8/10.
AR: 7/10. Electric!
French: Light tongue fight
CIM: Yes
Overall: 8/10.
Recommended for: bros who like CFM look, slim and athletic body, little pussy hair.

Doomas

..... you have trained her well ..... lol

Old 24-04-2009, 02:05 PM
Samster

Youngest Cat 80 Party gal

NiNi from Tommy's place have down graded today to  be GL Cat 80's Youngest gal

Old 28-04-2009, 12:12 AM
Samster

BoBo FR by bro tits luver

Longtime never go tommy’s liao, went in asked for LeeWen, he made a call n said she went back for a mth…boh bian asked him recommend some tua nehs one, cat80 or cat150 oso can..Tommy pushed for Bobo, told me ‘Da Li’..So on, soonafter Bobo walked out, abit cockeye one ...

As we stripped to bath, I saw her nehnehs actually not that big, probably a C cup and lagi jialat, they were enhanced one…Haiz…nevermind, try to have a good time nonetheless…Gave me a good soapy rub of the cock, balls n ass…

We went onto the bed and she proceeded to give me a catbath, asked me to turn around to doggie position n lift my ass higher, so that she can give me a real good ass rim…felt so ticklish but shiok haha..then she gave me a rather forceful BBBJ, laterz she capped me and mounted, afterwards we finished in doggie style…This was not what I had in mind, chop chop finish, but boh bian was intoxicated with alcohol from my earlier cheonging session…haha

Face: 6/10 (abit cockeye)
Body: 7/10 (slim with tight ass)
Boobs: 32C (enhanced)
Catbath,AR: 7/10
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 6/10
RTF: No

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1