The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-11-2012, 03:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
nokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

thk bro bronzegod for the updates.
Old 21-11-2012, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Xiao Yu (small jade) WH1619

This girl reminds me of a Chinese version of news presenter Otelli Edwards (see picture below) with her face and physique, and she's the best in looks and service at WH1619 - have tried the rest there like Xiao Jing, GeGe, Bao-Er and found they can't match this Xiao Yu. Bao-er is probably the closest service wise but loses in terms of looks.
Tats why I say beauty in the eyes of the becumer ... this house I will say Ge Ge is the prettiest ... same class as Jin Jin

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 21-11-2012, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
Tats why I say beauty in the eyes of the becumer ... this house I will say Ge Ge is the prettiest ... same class as Jin Jin
Gege is pretty BUT up close you'll find that she doesn't look as good as her skin isn't too smooth under the make-up...
Old 21-11-2012, 09:49 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Shall do so Sir !! Whenever I saw her at YTL in the past booked with other multiple-session bro's she gave me a massive hard-on just looking at her incredibly sexy bodacious yummy assests : WOW : she is a total rush of blood to the big & little head ( for me at least .... and for you too it seems )
YES. And bro sail, not sure if you have tried my number one pick, Qiqi 2041 yet?

This is one delectable meaty and fair SYT dish with C-cups, curves, a pretty face with a smile that lights me up instantly plus superb service... she's the sweetest thing I've ever tried in GL!

Talking about 2041, other than qiqi, lots of nice petite SYT gems in this house like xiaomin, sisi, ling ling, bei bei.... you guys should check it out....
Old 21-11-2012, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good advice

Daily 6 points to share/return/exchange
Old 21-11-2012, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
YES. And bro sail, not sure if you have tried my number one pick, Qiqi 2041 yet?

This is one delectable meaty and fair SYT dish with C-cups, curves, a pretty face with a smile that lights me up instantly plus superb service... she's the sweetest thing I've ever tried in GL!

Talking about 2041, other than qiqi, lots of nice petite SYT gems in this house like xiaomin, sisi, ling ling, bei bei.... you guys should check it out....
WOW !! Nose-bleed material : QiQi added immediately to MUST-UPZ list : plate is full now for Dec S'pore trip thanx to you Bro B-G
Old 21-11-2012, 01:47 PM
Samster

Question Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
WOW !! Nose-bleed material : QiQi added immediately to MUST-UPZ list : plate is full now for Dec S'pore trip thanx to you Bro B-G
Yep. Whatever your plate is full of, suggest you start with either qiqi 2041 or lulu wh1612 first before going down the rest of your list, depending on who's available first.
Old 21-11-2012, 03:47 PM
Samster

sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yep. Whatever your plate is full of, suggest you start with either qiqi 2041 or lulu wh1612 first before going down the rest of your list, depending on who's available first.
Days 1-2-3-4-5 : mix & match as per avaialability

Lulu 16W12
QiQi 2041
Xiao Bai 1606A (rtf)
Xiao Yu 16WH19
Lady 1803
Old 21-11-2012, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quote:

Lulu 16W12
QiQi 2041
Xiao Bai 1606A (rtf)
Xiao Yu 16WH19
Lady 1803
Suggest you eat like lots of tonic or whatever to give you the power to take on all these babes. Do some push-ups and squats everyday so when the time comes to start this fuckathon, you be farking them like a champ bro!
Old 21-11-2012, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Suggest you eat like lots of tonic or whatever to give you the power to take on all these babes. Do some push-ups and squats everyday so when the time comes to start this fuckathon, you be farking them like a champ bro!
hahahha Noted Am just plain horny after some unwanted needless abstinence !
Old 21-11-2012, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Lulu 16W12
QiQi 2041
Xiao Bai 1606A (rtf)
Xiao Yu 16WH19
Lady 1803
Bro, will be waiting for your reports bro, as I will visit sg and GL shortly after you

Btw, planning to call Lulu or Qiqi from a particular house which is not their home base. But many bros said that calling Lulu from another house is really hard and that it would be bad to miss out on yitiaolong's special inflatable bed. so how?
Old 21-11-2012, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotgizmos View Post
Bro, will be waiting for your reports bro, as I will visit sg and GL shortly after you

Btw, planning to call Lulu or Qiqi from a particular house which is not their home base. But many bros said that calling Lulu from another house is really hard and that it would be bad to miss out on yitiaolong's special inflatable bed. so how?
Bro. I already wrote so many reports on these girls, and others also have written, and you still need to wait? Lol.

But nevertheless, bro sail, look forward to reading your FRs man
Old 21-11-2012, 08:53 PM
Samster

Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro. I already wrote so many reports on these girls, and others also have written, and you still need to wait? Lol.

But nevertheless, bro sail, look forward to reading your FRs man
problem is, i am unfortunately based away from sg at the moment. can only go back to sg slightly after bro sail

Otherwise, I would have gone at least 3 times a week to GL, so suay got posted overseas when started to get extremely addicted on GL cat 150 sweet holes
Old 21-11-2012, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotgizmos View Post

Go across the house where there is also inflatable bed which is also the next best place to get Lu Lu outside her homebase

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 21-11-2012, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Go across the house where there is also inflatable bed which is also the next best place to get Lu Lu outside her homebase
nah it's alright bro. this is because i always call WLs from one partcular house because i kind of enjoy the rooms and also the okt is quite friendly.

but there's no inflatable action there

but oh well, will try to find lulu in her hmebase then.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread