The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2012, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of
Re: Fei Er

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
my commiserations bro...for this u deserve an upz

suggest u check out Fei Er...in fact recall mentioning her to u in an earlier post...she may well suit yr taste...
Had Fei Er recently. She milked me dry. Though not very well endowed, bonking her is like bonking your neighbor's school going kid.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fei Er

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Had Fei Er recently. She milked me dry. Though not very well endowed, bonking her is like bonking your neighbor's school going kid.
A very apt analogy bro besafe
Old 05-02-2012, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
thomas11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythomas11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I am surprised that he saw a 60 year old woman's hip before...???
Ha Ha Ha. This is a really good point. As a matter of fact, I haven't seen one. But I can imagine a 60-year old lady's butt will probably look like that. Since many Asian women take care of themselves so well these days, many 60-year old women probably have a better looking butt than what I saw last week. Gee, the trauma is getting back to me.

I will have to purify my memory. I will follow some brothers' advice and will try Fei Er or Miko. I hope my junior still functions...
Old 05-02-2012, 02:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15314 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas11 View Post
Ha Ha Ha. This is a really good point. As a matter of fact, I haven't seen one. But I can imagine a 60-year old lady's butt will probably look like that. Since many Asian women take care of themselves so well these days, many 60-year old women probably have a better looking butt than what I saw last week. Gee, the trauma is getting back to me.

I will have to purify my memory. I will follow some brothers' advice and will try Fei Er or Miko. I hope my junior still functions...
Upz you for the funny FR...cheers bro!!!
Old 05-02-2012, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Wildesire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm gonna bring one of the girls out soon, wanna try some non-sex related GFE
Old 05-02-2012, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 22
mohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildesire View Post
I'm gonna bring one of the girls out soon, wanna try some non-sex related GFE
good luck to u
Old 05-02-2012, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all
Smile Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Dun wori bro...Her Highness will always be there for Your Majesty...hee hee
The only time i really feel like a King is when im in the room with a WL who treats me like one.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Bro King.. must try Miko.. she is leaving in Jun. Yes, we all know her service is inconsistent but what a heavenly looking body!

The moment she undress my little bro "marikita"..
with all the bros recommending, im going to find time this week to fuck her.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 15
notenough is a Helpful and Caring Samsternotenough is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholassoong81 View Post
Yo bro. I never try miko before. But I've seen her when she first started at h54a. So I can see the differences in her now compared to last time. Looks wise, she is not bad. Figure is so so only. Why? In other houses, she can probably be the Ang pai. But we are talking abt h54a where the cream of the crop gathers. I think even Chu Chu looks more appetizing than miko coz Chu Chu got the slutty fuck me look. And not to mention the gorgeous looking mei hui and xiao man. Both beat miko hands down in looks and figure. Pls foreign star players like diao chan is also in the league of xiao man and meihui. Then there is also syt like yo yo. Fucking her feels like fucking a sporean chio ah Lian. H54a, I ve tried xiao man, mei hui, yo yo, Diao chan and xiao ba before. The rest are not bad but just not good enough for my dick. When it comes to women, I can be very choosy and selective. I only wanna give my best to the best. Any girls in the league of Xiaoman meihui diao chan tt I shd try? If not, I think my next target is chuchu. In the mood to try out sluts and steamy hot sex.
lol Bro that's because you haven't seen Miko without her clothes

我 的 All time 最 爱 ever since '05 - 冰冰,小莓,叶天 Missing the gal in my avatar
Old 05-02-2012, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Chu Chu(1654A)

all those looking fwd to bonk Chu Chu...i suggest u guys better do it quick...gather she may well be gone in the next few days...
Old 05-02-2012, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nasir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericano84 View Post
Dear Bruddas

I MUST write FR on JENNY!

Chiong with bro Vincent, he took chiuchiu n I took Jenny,

Bro Garrick reccomend me Jenny,

Went in the room straight away she start frenching me... Den she started to undress me...... Her English is communicative and not bad.. Her body............... Omg..... Slim slender with b-c breast with super pink nipples, went to the shower she showered me thoroughly with her soapy body... After that she did a bbbj which was mind blowing.... Then we went on the bed to continue... Her bbbj is to die for... Her body is super fair and clean... Pussy was almost clean shaven and no smell so I did 69 and suck her dry too... Her body was trembling and she is one HORNY bitch.... The fj was legendary... I almost cum when she bbbj and within 20mins I cum after fj her which rarely happens as I can control myself... Then she boh tahan and ask me for 2nd round... Wah lost for words... Now eating dinner with bro Vincent my leg still trembling and weak.... After this we chionging club echo for drinks....

Face: 6/10
Body : 9/10 (no excess baggage)
Boobs: 10/10 exactly nice with super good nipples
AR: nose bleed....
Bbbj: the best I have ever had.... I have tried many....
Pussy:9/10 clean no smell with very little hair
Fj: my head want to explode... Both heads....
Overall: 9.5/10
RTF: definitely! But still gonna finish my target.

If my fr is helpful please up my points. Dun flame me for no reason thanks
Wow awesome fr bro it lights up my horny small bro will be goin tmr to give jenny a good work out . tks bro
Old 05-02-2012, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 17
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
with all the bros recommending, im going to find time this week to fuck her.

Ohh Bro King..

My FJ with her... i will tahan n tahan n tahan... just love to see those "Fun Bags" (quote from Adam Sandler) Jiggling about!

Cheers
Old 05-02-2012, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 16
jollyshandy is one of the Best!jollyshandy is one of the Best!jollyshandy is one of the Best!jollyshandy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by notenough View Post
lol Bro that's because you haven't seen Miko without her clothes
gd pt on Miko bro! very true! up your pts!
Old 05-02-2012, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
BlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud of
Re: Chu Chu(1654A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
all those looking fwd to bonk Chu Chu...i suggest u guys better do it quick...gather she may well be gone in the next few days...
Thanks bro,anyway a bit surprised to hear this as I only had her yesterday,kena baoed again?
Old 05-02-2012, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15314 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chu Chu(1654A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWing View Post
Thanks bro,anyway a bit surprised to hear this as I only had her yesterday,kena baoed again?
She tried to escape from the lousy bao king...so sad...poor gal

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1