The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-11-2012, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 14
jintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 1639 Parking Spaces & payment up front

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
U can always park yr ride at the side next to 1639 n 1637...Nancy told me both hses customers can use tat space, well now just 1639 i guess for now...think tat space can fit 3-4 vehicles...oh yes i too hv never been asked for payment upfront at this hse either...

]
From my observation, if you dress smartly/office attire, okt Nancy would not ask for up front payment. As for me, always kana ask to pay first before going upstairs, even patronise her house so many times..
Old 18-11-2012, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Tong Tong(1651)

Tong Tong(1651)...22yr old plus Hunan mm...fair fresh cute gnd syt wif small eyes n lovely sweet dimples when she smiles, looks young n cld pass off for a teenage schoolgal...on the small petite side abt 157cm, quite slim curvy bod wif a tattoo abv her pussy, B cups wif reddish brown tits...small juicy ass, pussy abit bushy wif no smell...previous skin trade experience in Zhuhai...

Overall sex svc v gd n gfe v gd...nice friendly sweet mm who is gd fun to be wif....helped me undress n hugs wif gd feel of her bod n light kisses, first time i saw her dimpled smile, wow real cute...gently took my hand n led me to the shower...

Shower action: gd scrub, followed by neck n back massage, nice...then soapy raba front n bk, gd feel of her bod, pussy, rubbed me cock on her ass crack, pulled her close grazed her neck, light kisses turned to light frenching nice as she opened her eyes n looked up at me wif the water cascading off our backs n then smiled wif those cute dimples!...gentle cleaning of my ah wif a soapy digit which was both soothing n quite pleasurable followed by a v gd warm water bbbj lick, suck n deepthroat.....shiok to c a small schoolgal looker squatting n sucking away on me cock wif cute eyecontact...!

Bed action...abit of boobs massage followed by light catbath on me back, quite soothing n pleasurable licks on me neck n ears...then me in doggie she climbed on top of me facing me ass n did abit of ar, then she flipped over to position herself under me groin, quite the acrobat!(abit similar to the manoeuvre done by Lady)...continued wif ar mix of licks n probe wet n quite gd...then licks of me perineum, groin area, licks n sucks me balls n then abit of bbbbj....turn ard n she first cuddled up to me wif her on me right side, nice light frenching while she wets her palm n slowly strokes me cock...then she goes down to really get to grips wif a long suction bbbj n power deepthroat, cute eyecontact agn which was shiok!... I then stood up on the bed got her to kneel n continued wif the bbbj n deepthroat accentuated by side mirror effect n also slapping me cock on her cheeks at times...quite the thrill becuz enhanced by her her schoolgal dimpled smile look!...

My turn to take over, lay on her bod wif light frenching agn then i went south to do me tonguefu...shiok to c her squirming, moaning, hands caressing me hair n face...FJ v gd as she has stamina n appears to let herself go naturally....misssionary sideways wif me hving a gd squeeze of her small juicy ass, pounding n cld feel her juices oozing out!; doggie wif her hand stretched back to grip me hand on her ass while i pounded n turned her head ard to french; asian cowgal followed by me fav flip becuz she is small n light; foldable chair wif her ass on the edge of the bed, legs wrapped ard me waist, hands gripping me neck n back, moaning n then her chest, neck n face becumming flushed while i pounded till i shot me load...frenched agn wif me cock still in her pussy then she smiled at me wif those dimpled cheeks...icing on the cake!...

Overall i had an enjoyable time wif this Tong Tong...sweet mm wif a sweet dimpled smile n eager to pls...has gem potential...
Old 19-11-2012, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Xiao Yu (small jade) WH1619

Am surprised that there hasn't been much talk about this spicy hottie and am writing this FR for those who like spicy tanned wild chicks. Do UP ME if you like this FR

This girl reminds me of a Chinese version of news presenter Otelli Edwards (see picture below) with her face and physique, and she's the best in looks and service at WH1619 - have tried the rest there like Xiao Jing, GeGe, Bao-Er and found they can't match this Xiao Yu. Bao-er is probably the closest service wise but loses in terms of looks.

Xiao Yu provides some shiok Yi tiao long soapy massage service on the wet mattress, sliding up and down your body and using her boobs and hands to really stimulate you before doing a real power catbath down your whole body.

I especially like how she manages to maintain suction from your shoulder all the way down to your leg in one stroke - meaning she sucks your flesh up in her mouth starting from your shoulder all the way down your lower leg without having to remove her lips to take a second breath... SHIOK AH! And she does a few variations of this, like returning to your bum to suck around it and so on... steam...

I was writhing and trembling with pleasure at her naughty mouth and she kept saying why I kept moving so much, asked me whether it was my first time being serviced by WL. Of course I say no lah, but she seemed very amused by my "virgin" look and kept torturing me with her tongue while throwing me CFM looks with her big eyes.... damn naughty slut this girl....

anyway, when the farking started, she kept shouting.... "ah, ni hao huai dan... hao huai... ni ba wo nong shuang le... ahhhhhhh...." as I pumped away in missionary...

She kept looking for my lips... her tongue lashing out of control in ecstasy... as I gave her a deep drilling, round and round up and down with my dick to ensure all her erogeneous spots were getting hit at a steady rhythm by my meatpole...

After 20 minutes of banging, I came on her in doggie... this gal's ass is nice to doggie man... felt like I was pumping a hot SPG beach babe.... SIBEI SONG!

Some quick ratings, lazy to write long FR these days:

Looks: 7.5 (chinese version of otelli edwards!)

Body: 7.5 - damn curvy, tanned and smooth. Athletic shoulders and toned all around...think she's about 1.67 but I'm not an expert in measuring height

Boobs: 7 - Just small but cute B-cups that are enough for you to lick and fondle

Service: 7.5 - Great yi tiao long service, only problem is she said she don't do AR.Although her overall routine is quite good, so no AR also never mind

FJ: 7.5 One of the horniest and wettest FJs I've had in a long time

GFE: 7.5 I don't know if she will do this for every guy, but she kept wanting to french me and suck my nipples after I was done with the deed. I tried to roll away to avoid her cos I was tired but she kept coming and pinched me hard when I evaded her by turning my head. She kept wanting to stare into my eyes too and she held my head to stop it from moving, like very fierce and firm... like she can't get enough of me or something... she said I am damn naughty to make her come and she was gonna call it a day as no more strength after kena farked by me... she said it was her mistake for thinking I was a virgin as my farking skills were sibei pro until she buay tahan...

RTF: YES, when I want to fuck a chinese looking SPG version of news presenter Otelli Edwards (like the picture below) who can really service my whole body....

Old 19-11-2012, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Xiao Yu (small jade) WH1619

Am surprised that there hasn't been much talk about this spicy hottie and am writing this FR for those who like spicy tanned wild chicks. Do UP ME if you like this FR

This girl reminds me of a Chinese version of news presenter Otelli Edwards (see picture below) with her face and physique, and she's the best in looks and service at WH1619 - have tried the rest there like Xiao Jing, GeGe, Bao-Er and found they can't match this Xiao Yu. Bao-er is probably the closest service wise but loses in terms of looks.

Xiao Yu provides some shiok Yi tiao long soapy massage service on the wet mattress, sliding up and down your body and using her boobs and hands to really stimulate you before doing a real power catbath down your whole body.

I especially like how she manages to maintain suction from your shoulder all the way down to your leg in one stroke - meaning she sucks your flesh up in her mouth starting from your shoulder all the way down your lower leg without having to remove her lips to take a second breath... SHIOK AH! And she does a few variations of this, like returning to your bum to suck around it and so on... steam...

I was writhing and trembling with pleasure at her naughty mouth and she kept saying why I kept moving so much, asked me whether it was my first time being serviced by WL. Of course I say no lah, but she seemed very amused by my "virgin" look and kept torturing me with her tongue while throwing me CFM looks with her big eyes.... damn naughty slut this girl....

anyway, when the farking started, she kept shouting.... "ah, ni hao huai dan... hao huai... ni ba wo nong shuang le... ahhhhhhh...." as I pumped away in missionary...

She kept looking for my lips... her tongue lashing out of control in ecstasy... as I gave her a deep drilling, round and round up and down with my dick to ensure all her erogeneous spots were getting hit at a steady rhythm by my meatpole...

After 20 minutes of banging, I came on her in doggie... this gal's ass is nice to doggie man... felt like I was pumping a hot SPG beach babe.... SIBEI SONG!

Some quick ratings, lazy to write long FR these days:

Looks: 7.5 (chinese version of otelli edwards!)

Body: 7.5 - damn curvy, tanned and smooth. Athletic shoulders and toned all around...think she's about 1.67 but I'm not an expert in measuring height

Boobs: 7 - Just small but cute B-cups that are enough for you to lick and fondle

Service: 7.5 - Great yi tiao long service, only problem is she said she don't do AR.Although her overall routine is quite good, so no AR also never mind

FJ: 7.5 One of the horniest and wettest FJs I've had in a long time

GFE: 7.5 I don't know if she will do this for every guy, but she kept wanting to french me and suck my nipples after I was done with the deed. I tried to roll away to avoid her cos I was tired but she kept coming and pinched me hard when I evaded her by turning my head. She kept wanting to stare into my eyes too and she held my head to stop it from moving, like very fierce and firm... like she can't get enough of me or something... she said I am damn naughty to make her come and she was gonna call it a day as no more strength after kena farked by me... she said it was her mistake for thinking I was a virgin as my farking skills were sibei pro until she buay tahan...

RTF: YES, when I want to fuck a chinese looking SPG version of news presenter Otelli Edwards (like the picture below) who can really service my whole body....

Yup.. she got damm nice juicy butt n her eyes seems bigger n brighter. Yummy yummy!!
Old 19-11-2012, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Yup.. she got damm nice juicy butt n her eyes seems bigger n brighter. Yummy yummy!!
Waaaaaaaaaaaa !! Added to the MUST-UPZ list
Old 19-11-2012, 09:55 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Waaaaaaaaaaaa !! Added to the MUST-UPZ list
Talking about girls that must up, I was wanting to attack Lady 1803 or Xin Er 1639 but both not working today. Damn sian.

So decided to RTF Lulu WH1612.... One of my top babes...

Damn it, her body is still curvy and creamy and those C-cups massaging my dick on the wet mattress... Shiok!

As usual, she give me three ARs - one on the wet inflatable bed in the bathroom, a second time while I'm on all fours on the bed, and a third while I'm lying on my back... And she put her fist under my tailbone while doing this to elevate my ass higher so it's more shiok and easier to access it with her tongue....

Lulu is by far one of the WLs that I rtf the most, and I still haven't tired of her.

To me, she looks like Vivian Hsu's older, sluttier and meatier sister or like Andrea Chow from CNA... And she is one of the best to doggy... I mean I love watching her boobs swing, her hair fly, that beautiful face of hers while I slam my dick into her from behind in doggy style...

You can search for some of my old FRs on lulu wh1612, if you still never tried her, you should.

She's an overall 8.5/10 bonking experience and she's always smiling and ready to pleasure you..... A definite must try girl in Geylang but not for those into thin scrawny girls as lulu's a hot full bodied sexilicious woman!
Old 19-11-2012, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bg, great fr & hilarious photoshop, now i gotta try this gal lmao! Hey, do u find that over the years, we've had dead ringers for celebrities in gl cat150? Eg 4g xiao qian 2831- hyuna, 3g sk w6- ann kok, 3g bing bing 1809- jacelyn tay, 3g bao bao 2047- cecilia cheung, 3g yiyi 1612- liu yifei, 3g ting ting 2038- vivian hsu, 2g mei hui 1654- stephanie sun, 1g xbd w6- gong li, 1g lele w6- felicia chin, 1g tao tao 2041- shu qi. Also, we have sister resemblances between gals from different houses eg sasa 1654 & bei bei 1809, lulu w12 & xiao wei 2038, apple 1606 & mimi 1654.
Old 20-11-2012, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
Bg, great fr & hilarious photoshop, now i gotta try this gal lmao! Hey, do u find that over the years, we've had dead ringers for celebrities in gl cat150? Eg 4g xiao qian 2831- hyuna, 3g sk w6- ann kok, 3g bing bing 1809- jacelyn tay, 3g bao bao 2047- cecilia cheung, 3g yiyi 1612- liu yifei, 3g ting ting 2038- vivian hsu, 2g mei hui 1654- stephanie sun, 1g xbd w6- gong li, 1g lele w6- felicia chin, 1g tao tao 2041- shu qi. Also, we have sister resemblances between gals from different houses eg sasa 1654 & bei bei 1809, lulu w12 & xiao wei 2038, apple 1606 & mimi 1654.
Er...actually, none of the WLs you listed look anything like each other....sasa 1654A is an eternity away from beibei 1809, lulu wh1612 and xiaowei 2038 are both chubby but different faces lah, apple n mimi also not really alike, maybe body shape lah....but face is different.

But hey, nice post you made anyway about some of the earlier batches and I agree they do look like celebrities.

Kudos to the okts for bringing in such girls.

Now, if only they can bring in some that resemble Hollywood stars... Lagi shiok.
Old 20-11-2012, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumalot View Post
1639 has very irregular hours. Opening time can be anywhere between 1 to 2 pm. When I booked Joilin 2 days ago, I also asked her this question & she confirmed that their mamasan has very irregular hours. She said that one time she even opened at 3pm !
Hi Bro....returned your favor with thanks

Daily 6 points to share/return/exchange
Old 20-11-2012, 03:50 PM
Samster

Just gave a good whacking to Lele 1606.

Not the most gorgeous babe in town, but will do for an afternoon quickie. This girl used to be a gym instructor before she started her whoring career in dongguan, and she has rather muscular arms, legs and shoulders for a girl.

Her face is ok, I quite like her eyes personally. This girl is kinda big, not big like yang yang 1608 but almost there if she put on more weight.

She's slightly tanned and slight tummy fats.

Gave her a good banging that made her shout, "ahhhh... ni zhen xing...kwai dian gan wo ba... hao shen...ah bao bei... ah ah ah!"

Shot my load within less than 15 min of banging cos damn shiok to doggy her.... and I love girls with solid athletic bodies

Some quick ratings:

Looks: 6.4 (not the prettiest, but it grows on you, like her eyes though)
Body: 7 (nice and athletic, the way I like it)
Boobs: 6 (slightly saggy small b-cups)
Service: 7 (good catbath, AR and bbj.... as per the SOP of cat 150 whores, gave me a good massage after the deed was done)

Definitely worth a try if you are ok with her looks. A good service babe, and no regrets whacking her though she won't be able to make it into my top 25 list.
Old 20-11-2012, 04:43 PM
Samster

sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Talking about girls that must up, I was wanting to attack Lady 1803 or Xin Er 1639 but both not working today. Damn sian.

So decided to RTF Lulu WH1612.... One of my top babes...

Damn it, her body is still curvy and creamy and those C-cups massaging my dick on the wet mattress... Shiok!

As usual, she give me three ARs - one on the wet inflatable bed in the bathroom, a second time while I'm on all fours on the bed, and a third while I'm lying on my back... And she put her fist under my tailbone while doing this to elevate my ass higher so it's more shiok and easier to access it with her tongue....

Lulu is by far one of the WLs that I rtf the most, and I still haven't tired of her.

To me, she looks like Vivian Hsu's older, sluttier and meatier sister or like Andrea Chow from CNA... And she is one of the best to doggy... I mean I love watching her boobs swing, her hair fly, that beautiful face of hers while I slam my dick into her from behind in doggy style...

You can search for some of my old FRs on lulu wh1612, if you still never tried her, you should.

She's an overall 8.5/10 bonking experience and she's always smiling and ready to pleasure you..... A definite must try girl in Geylang but not for those into thin scrawny girls as lulu's a hot full bodied sexilicious woman!
Some how Lulu 16W12 has been on Code Red whenever I went to YTL : thus I was sextified by the recently departed Shuang Shuang
In any event I just HAVE to UPZ the full-bodied sexy MILF LuLu ASAP : she is #1 on my MUST-UPZ list
Old 20-11-2012, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Some how Lulu 16W12 has been on Code Red whenever I went to YTL : thus I was sextified by the recently departed Shuang Shuang
In any event I just HAVE to UPZ the full-bodied sexy MILF LuLu ASAP : she is #1 on my MUST-UPZ list
YES, you must UP her. she's risen up to number 3 in my recent rankings due to her great consistent service and superbly sexy body and face.... yummy!
Old 20-11-2012, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
YES, you must UP her. she's risen up to number 3 in my recent rankings due to her great consistent service and superbly sexy body and face.... yummy!
Shall do so Sir !! Whenever I saw her at YTL in the past booked with other multiple-session bro's she gave me a massive hard-on just looking at her incredibly sexy bodacious yummy assests : WOW : she is a total rush of blood to the big & little head ( for me at least .... and for you too it seems )
Old 20-11-2012, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro sail, lulu w12 normally code red 1st week of the month, she's always working when i go there, just call ahead 67446402 in case kena multiple booking. She's one of my top 3 gals in gl, every session's been great for over half a year, says she'll only balek kampong after cny. Hope this helps. Cheers, bong
Old 20-11-2012, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Isit really hard to book her nowadays? I hope she is not as hard to book like those angpais from 54a...

Quote:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread