The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2011, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
I have just did some investigation on a particular house which was ordered by AV to be closed for 3 months. -----
AV is now in the process of arranging the WLs of L2831B to work in various shops. I also learned that Yang Yang (not bad looker) is applying to join Club 1654A.
Bro Ale appears very well-informed. AV should cancel their license, so no one will demand commission from WL in future.

I ordered one Yang Yang sometime ago as recommended by the OKT in 1654A, but forgot which house is she from. Not sure if the same Yang Yang. But no doubt, she is a smart and made a wise choice.

Jia Jia in 1654A was transferred too. What she earns in one week in 1654A equal to one month in her previous house.

Up you my humble 6 points!

Happy bonking!
Old 10-07-2011, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
stephenson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I ordered one Yang Yang sometime ago as recommended by the OKT in 1654A, but forgot which house is she from. Not sure if the same Yang Yang. But no doubt, she is a smart and made a wise choice.

This is my first posting in this thread & I have been following all the brothers comments with great interest.

I had Yang Yang 3 days ago at 1654A. I asked for Xiao Man, but was told she was on code red. Gary asked if I want a girl as pretty as XM, & recommended Yang Yang.

Yang Yang is 21 yrs old, 155cm, from Hunan. Her homebase is 2841. I'm also not certain whether she is the same Yang Yang mentioned. She was fair & beautiful(8/10 to me), with big eyes.

I had a very enjoyable session with her. She removed my clothes before stripping. I fondled her beautfully shaped breasts of size B+. Her areola is pink & the nipples a bit flattish, & she allows gentle suction & licking. The showering & shampooing was quite standard, with body rubbing. In bed her catbath was standard, & her BBBJ was skillful.

She asked me to adopt the doggie position & when she did AR & massaged my balls from behind, it was a shiok feeling but my didi went soft. She stopped & started massaging it & soon it was ready for action! She said I was one of those who can't take AR. One thing I liked about her when we were bonking, is that she was smiling & looking into my eyes, with a GF type of look. Most of these WL will look to one side or close their eyes, not her!

She allowed light kissing but not FR. I finished off in missionary into the rubber, of course.

RTF- definitely!
Old 10-07-2011, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
ChiJitKayChiJit is one of the Best!ChiJitKayChiJit is one of the Best!ChiJitKayChiJit is one of the Best!ChiJitKayChiJit is one of the Best!

Quote:

AV is now in the process of arranging the WLs of L2831B to work in various shops. I also learned that Yang Yang (not bad looker) is applying to join Club 1654A.
Isn't this big boob Yan Er homebase ?

So where she will be relocated ?
Old 10-07-2011, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L28H31B closed tonight

Quote:
Bruddah, not closed down. They have shifted to L1431. The rooms are newly renovated. You can call them at 67452926. I believe even Willie's 2831A has to be shifted soon because of en bloc sale.
No lah bro, Willie's place is not sold yet.
The developer's price was not accepted by the owner of Willie's house.
So the owner is still waiting for a better offer.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 10-07-2011, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
ChiJitKayChiJit is one of the Best!ChiJitKayChiJit is one of the Best!ChiJitKayChiJit is one of the Best!ChiJitKayChiJit is one of the Best!

Bro joker & Ale are both so well connected ... kudos ....
Old 10-07-2011, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: L28H31B closed tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
No lah bro, Willie's place is not sold yet.
The developer's price was not accepted by the owner of Willie's house.
So the owner is still waiting for a better offer.
Yeah bruddah, what I meant was eventually Willie also need to be shifted. Willie has invested in about $40k+ in renovating the rooms a year plus ago. Wasted!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.

Last edited by Alejandro88; 10-07-2011 at 12:27 PM.
Old 10-07-2011, 12:26 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez11 View Post
Bro Ale appears very well-informed. AV should cancel their license, so no one will demand commission from WL in future.

Jia Jia in 1654A was transferred too. What she earns in one week in 1654A equal to one month in her previous house.

Thanks for the upped bruddah.

There is one Yang Yang from 2062A (slutty looking, nice physique, B+ knockers and reasonably good svc) and another one from 2841 (short, B+ knockers, fair and vgood svc). The third one from 2831B. There is one WL called LaLa from 2831B who is slutty and offers excellent svc de!

Yes, Jia Jia is a good catch for 1654A! The other Jia Jia next door of 54A is equally good but she only possesses A cup tits nia.

Nowadays Xiao Man's business is damn good with all the publicity here. There are ppl who want to 1-2 days advance booking her but Ah Hua disallowed advance booking for more than 1 day as they find it hard to manage. Based on my judgement, here is the list of WLs in 1654A with top business:

1) Xiao Man
2) Chu Chu
3) Jenny/Mei Hui
4) Ella/Jia Jia

Chu Chu and Xiao Man have no chance to do on-call business outside. On an average Sat, Xiao Man be booked till 8PM. Just before 12PM, 1654A phone starts to ring and taking bookings!

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiJitKayChiJit View Post
Isn't this big boob Yan Er homebase ?

So where she will be relocated ?
Yan Er belongs to 2831A, bruddah!

Old 10-07-2011, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Lunch delight with yo yo, she is petite and possess a B+ cups boobs with pink nipples is a plus plus point for her...
Name - yo yo
Height - 1.6x m (bare-foot)
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 22 years old
Home Base - L1654A

Look - 7.4/10 (japanese looking but i would prefer she let down her hair)
Body - 8/10 (slim with smooth body complexion, mosquito also slip..)
boobs - 7.6/10 (B+/c asset,pink color nipples and fit nicely on her)
Shower - 7 (very engaging on this segment, i like boobs massage..hold you real tight)
French Kissing - 6.5 (nothing special....maybe i am still new to her)
Cat-Bath - 6.5/10 - (HJ and some kissing her and there.)
BBBJ - 7/10 (her is rather unique..but i prefer those received from my regular)
FJ - 7.5/10 - (started with cowgirl...missionary ..and doggie come...pussy damn tight..i cannot hold long.)
Attitude - 7/10 to 6.5. (accommodating on your request. but i felt a little bit rush for time as she never lay beside me after session which many of them did.a look at the clock, i got shortchange for 10-15 mins.)
RTF - maybe not..
DMG - 150$ well spend on her tight pussy and figure
Old 10-07-2011, 03:33 PM
Samster

joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
I have just did some investigation on a particular house which was ordered by AV to be closed for 3 months. I found up that the house is 2831B. ........................

They will be suspended from 07 July till 07 Oct 2011.
Will re-opens on 08 Oct 2011 at L14H31.
They also rented the house next door to house the girls.

He spend a bomb renovating the place and now lose big time liao.

Old 10-07-2011, 05:12 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

FR On Unie (L16 W17)

Face: 7.15/10
(Very SYT. Innocent Student type of face I booked her mainly cos I like her SYT face)

Boobs: 6.5/10
(Small natural A to B cup boobs, nice brown nipples. I'm ok with her boobs)

Body: 6.75/10
(Not very curvy type of body. Neither slim nor bah bah. Slim and smooth skin. Still ok for me.)

Frenching: 6.5/10
(Only light kissing on her lips. Quite disappointed as I like to french.)

Bath: 6.7/10
(Very hygenic. Washes and soaps me thoroughly. Uses her boobs to massage me. Nice feeling. Gives me a BBBJ in toilet.)

BBBJ: 7/10
(Above average BBBJ skills probably as she is quite new to the GL scene. Very hardworking and patient. Continues to give me BBBJ til I ask her to stop)

FJ: 7.5/10
(Tried many positions. Very accomodating. Nice moaning from her. Overall feeling is like having sex with gf.)

GFE: 9/10
(Her GFE is very high. treats me like as if I am her bf. will sa jiao and she is very teh. very easily KC by her. She allows me to shoot 2times in 1hr. Great attitude.We chatted and joked after and before the session.Gives a non-commercial sex kind of feeling which is very refreshing.)

RTF: Maybe
Old 10-07-2011, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
They will be suspended from 07 July till 07 Oct 2011.
Will re-opens on 08 Oct 2011 at L14H31.
I hope they will take the lesson and not be so greedy next time!
Old 10-07-2011, 10:16 PM
Samster

Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez11 View Post
I hope they will take the lesson and not be so greedy next time!
Actually I knew about this long time ago from the WLs there whom I patronised.
I know one day he will get into trouble if the WL complain to AV.

They told me this when they are abt to leave Singapore and said that they were told to give "kopi" money to him and
in return he will recommend new customers to the WLs.

Those who dun give will only get customers who specifically look for them.

Old 10-07-2011, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2155 / Power: 14
ChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Those who dun give will only get customers who specifically look for them.
No wonder there is this house that I go, when I call for certain WL always cannot get one ...

Old 11-07-2011, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thanks for the upped bruddah.

There is one Yang Yang from 2062A (slutty looking, nice physique, B+ knockers and reasonably good svc) and another one from 2841 (short, B+ knockers, fair and vgood svc). The third one from 2831B. There is one WL called LaLa from 2831B who is slutty and offers excellent svc de!

Yes, Jia Jia is a good catch for 1654A! The other Jia Jia next door of 54A is equally good but she only possesses A cup tits nia.
This La La @2831B hasn't been mentioned much here, who, in my opinion, deserve more support. Real slutty and foxy looking.

Talking about Jia Jia 1658, I recently had a fantastic session with her, meticulous cat-bath, ear to toe, the longest and best I have had in recent few months, second to none. one hour is almost past even before we FJ.
With 170cm height bare-foot, it makes quite a scene when she is walking side by side with Ji Jixiang, who is about the same height and from the same house.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1