The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 16-09-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Haha no need la. The night we spent together enough alrd. Plus i live by a bro code - dont bang another bro's girl
On that bit, got to give you some credit. However, as you are attached, if you think a girl who's single, divorced or even widowed would leave you less guilt, the girl might expect more if she knows you are not married.
Some people can be just competitive by nature. Not that they want to be really with the other party, just by 'winning' over the person is a like a trophy to have or an item to tick off their to do list.
Old 16-09-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Haha no need la. The night we spent together enough alrd. Plus i live by a bro code - dont bang another bro's girl
I agree. Don't bang a bro's girl.
I was in this dilemma when I banged someone last week. But I overcome it and know her husband is not a bro.
She seeked help from counsellors to help counsel her husband who has not been working for more than 5 years. Even the jobs he held before were free lance. They have 3 kids together and stay in a rental flat that they rent from the government. She is a Vietnamese and have been in Singapore for more than 10 years but is under WP. Usually those women who married Singapore with kids under normal circumstances should at least have a PR. Unless the sponsor didn't have a proper job or salary is too low. I have never seen someone with the kind of shitty attitude as her husband before. 3 kids all in their primary school, have to loan money to eat because they cannot afford. The kids are on some financial assistance. The only good thing is that they all seem well behaved. I was there to help 'fetch' her husband to for the interview which I find completely ridiculous. He threw his temper and showed attitude to the counsellor and his wife who was seen begging him to attend the interview which will see to it that he will make at least $2K a month. He has the sort of attitude that you really want to beat up.

Of course, he didn't go for the interview. The counsellor left and I stayed at the void deck for a while. The wife later came downstairs to buy food and I bumped into her. We had a good chat and exchanged contacts. I promised her that I will let her know if there are good jobs or free upgrading courses available that he will probably be interested in.

We stayed in contact and had long talks. She was not too open to talk at first with me but gradually opened up and after several days, when I found out about an opening for a job near her home which pays 1K+, I messaged her about it. And told her I will come and fetch her husband the next day for the interview. They had a fight that night and she was beaten up. She messaged me and asked me to bring her away from her home. The kids were temporarily staying at an aunt's home. So one thing led to another, we fucked that night in the car at the beach. We still keep in contact but I don't want to raise about having sex again.

And again, of course, her husband is still unemployed as of today giving the claims that Singaporeans are too picky about jobs even when they need one is true to the end.
Old 16-09-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Like the Chinese saying, one type of rice can feed hundred types of men. There are bound to be some assholes who think the country or the government owe them a living. Having a family and the kids still didn't feel like working, maybe he's waiting for a job that pays him $100k a month. He deserved to have his wife to either desert him or looking for bf or fwb outside.
Beating up a woman is just coward. If so fond of violence, pick someone his gender and size, see who gets to be KO first.
Old 16-09-2022, 01:37 PM
Samster

JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Like the Chinese saying, one type of rice can feed hundred types of men. There are bound to be some assholes who think the country or the government owe them a living. Having a family and the kids still didn't feel like working, maybe he's waiting for a job that pays him $100k a month. He deserved to have his wife to either desert him or looking for bf or fwb outside.
Beating up a woman is just coward. If so fond of violence, pick someone his gender and size, see who gets to be KO first.
Yes, those thoughts really drove me to want to fuck his wife. And i think she was just too pissed and she felt liberated after the deed. I just, asked her out tonight after the kids are asleep. She said she will see how later. Fingers crossed she comes. Can't stop thinking about her. Can feel the frustrations let go that night. She hasn't had sex for years because her husband's libido dwindled and died before covid. Should i CIP into her if i meet her tonight? Hee...
Old 16-09-2022, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 9
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Yes, those thoughts really drove me to want to fuck his wife. And i think she was just too pissed and she felt liberated after the deed. I just, asked her out tonight after the kids are asleep. She said she will see how later. Fingers crossed she comes. Can't stop thinking about her. Can feel the frustrations let go that night. She hasn't had sex for years because her husband's libido dwindled and died before covid. Should i CIP into her if i meet her tonight? Hee...
Good stuff bro I have been in similar positions. And..I CIP. But just know, like, I'm sure you're thinking about it as well, but if you make her pregnant and her life is worse..then you gotta think about how to deal with it.
Old 16-09-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
Good stuff bro I have been in similar positions. And..I CIP. But just know, like, I'm sure you're thinking about it as well, but if you make her pregnant and her life is worse..then you gotta think about how to deal with it.
Yes. That was what was on my mind too. If I CIP, I must do so during the safe days. She's not exactly young, in her 40s too. But i will talk to her about it.
Old 16-09-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11499 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes. That was what was on my mind too. If I CIP, I must do so during the safe days. She's not exactly young, in her 40s too. But i will talk to her about it.
Interesting, waiting for more updates
Old 16-09-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Her life is complicated enough and you came like a life line, if she becomes pregnant, you would have just made it even more complicated.
I don't know about you, I personally prefer CIM more than CIP, especially when the partner can suck like a vacuum cleaner. Lol.
Old 16-09-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junebaby View Post
The amount he paid per shot, he probably enjoyed it.
If you let him have more shots than norm, it means you are enjoying it too
Old 16-09-2022, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Her life is complicated enough and you came like a life line, if she becomes pregnant, you would have just made it even more complicated.
I don't know about you, I personally prefer CIM more than CIP, especially when the partner can suck like a vacuum cleaner. Lol.
Haha... meeting her tonight let's see if we have any Good updates.
Old 16-09-2022, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Why so surprise that she's attached? Just like you, I doubt she would be surprised if she finds out that you have gf.
In fact, when she mentioned it could get lonely was a rather clear sign. Most people like animals, will not easily reveal the weaker side so to protect themselves.
Thanks all bros for the inputs - interesting read and perspectives. Even if she wanted to fool around i thought she would have been a little more cautious or careful
Old 16-09-2022, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 3
Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!

Good luck bro!!!

Quote:
Haha... meeting her tonight let's see if we have any Good updates.
Old 17-09-2022, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasee View Post
Good luck bro!!!
Just got back.
We met After her kids were asleep. She told me her husband was sleeping when she came out. After she got into my car, i wrapped my fingers round hers and we kissed. We took the car and left for some soya bean near the town area. She was talking about how frustrated she was with her huband and thanked me for helping her again and again. I just smiled and told her that there's a better way to thank me. She smiled and we went to get a room nearby.

Fucking in a room with a bed is completely different. Her BBBJ was really good and I shot my first load into her mouth the first time. She rinsed herself and came back to blow me again. Once erected, she asked if I brought condom. So i asked if she wants an internal cumshot and she just sat on top of me sliding my cock into her pussy raw, while rocking, she said her period is coming and she is most horny during this time. I think the first shot helped me sustain the bonk well. We changed positions from cowgirl to doggy to missionary and I didn't shoot. During the missionary, I banged her hard and fast and she asked me to shoot inside her. It took me a bit of effort but I did unload all my second shot into her pussy.

We laid down talk about sex and how to reach climax. I found that she isn't that good with sex though she really wants it. But her husband is too lazy to do anything. So they haven't had sex for a couple of years. She's not that pretty and with 3 kids, she's not able to find someone else. I remember a bro wrote about me being her lifeline. How right is he! Her husband is alcoholic and it took a toll on his body. Plus he refused to exercise or work making him even more susceptible to physical damage.

We didn't want to waste the time in the hotel and so we did a second time. I unloaded my cum into her pussy again altogether 3 shots in 2 hours. Money for the room well spent.

I sent her home with her commenting that her pussy never felt this wet before.
Old 17-09-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1973 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43030 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just got back.
We met After her kids were asleep. She told me her husband was sleeping when she came out. After she got into my car, i wrapped my fingers round hers and we kissed. We took the car and left for some soya bean near the town area. She was talking about how frustrated she was with her huband and thanked me for helping her again and again. I just smiled and told her that there's a better way to thank me. She smiled and we went to get a room nearby.

she said her period is coming and she is most horny during this time. I think the first shot helped me sustain the bonk well. We changed positions from cowgirl to doggy to missionary and I didn't shoot. During the missionary, I banged her hard and fast and she asked me to shoot inside her. It took me a bit of effort but I did unload all my second shot into her pussy.

We laid down talk about sex and how to reach climax. I found that she isn't that good with sex though she really wants it. But her husband is too lazy to do anything. So they haven't had sex for a couple of years. She's not that pretty and with 3 kids, she's not able to find someone else. I remember a bro wrote about me being her lifeline. How right is he! Her husband is alcoholic and it took a toll on his body. Plus he refused to exercise or work making him even more susceptible to physical damage.

We didn't want to waste the time in the hotel and so we did a second time. I unloaded my cum into her pussy again altogether 3 shots in 2 hours. Money for the room well spent.

wow, wat a steamy n sexciting sex u had with this married wife bro in multiple positions..thanks for providing us the full details of the notti deed u hv done to her in the hotel room that makes it so arousing for us bros to read

v. brave of her to leave her home so late in the night with her husband n kids still asleep in the house to come out to meet u.... sending both of u to cloud 9....as wat she said her pussy hv never been so wet for such a long time ...pls keep us updated if there r more sessions with her in the future

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 18-09-2022 at 12:14 AM.
Old 19-09-2022, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 645 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19201 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just got back.

cant wait for ur nx meet up w her bro

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1