The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2012, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
nicholassoong81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynicholassoong81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: girls in 1654A

Who is BMW? From which house? Pls share bro...

Yes. We used to patronize BS KTV very frequently. Both Bao Bao and San San are excellent. The experience with them is different vs the fuckhouse because there were like my friends. But of course it is friends with benefits. And I haven't tried both of them together. Tried each of them separately.
Old 03-02-2012, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 17
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholassoong81 View Post
Who is BMW? From which house? Pls share bro...

Yes. We used to patronize BS KTV very frequently. Both Bao Bao and San San are excellent. The experience with them is different vs the fuckhouse because there were like my friends. But of course it is friends with benefits. And I haven't tried both of them together. Tried each of them separately.
BMW is malaysian WL from 2413
I hear that she is a legend n is fully booked daily.
Old 03-02-2012, 04:23 PM
Samster

nicholassoong81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynicholassoong81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah Seh! Looks like I have to check it out liao. Thanks bros for the recommendation!
Old 03-02-2012, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Wah Seh! Looks like I have to check it out liao. Thanks bros for the recommendation!
In case you aren't aware, BMW is a petite, hot & sexy MILF from Ipoh, Malaysia.

U have to make advance booking in person at Eagle's garage.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 03-02-2012, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1657 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Btw, San San and Bao Bao from ex BS KTV were on the same level as Xiao Man too. Chio and have damn sexy figure. Somemore very playful. I really had a wonderful time with them. Sigh. I miss them so much...
Yes Bao 2 and San 2 of the gd old BS days, I would rate right on top of the WL table anytime. fantastic figures, GFEs, and wonderful service, I couldn't have asked for more. pity that BB got baoed by a richie and took off to the states while SS got addicted to RWS. Sigh.

Xueer was another gem. I almost got to bonk her when she offered a tarma with SS (no joke bro) @ $200 for each of them. Alas, BS closed just before i could fix a session with them girls....

I wonder how and where are them now? Their numbers have changed too. Sigh.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:19 PM
Samster

If I could turn back time, I will gladly fuck Bao Bao and San San every week. Somemore I got them at very good rates. Only paid $120 to Bao Bao and $150to San San. Super worth it. I wonder if any bro has tried tarma with Bao Bao and San San before.. I think must be a super steamy and lustful experience.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
thomas11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythomas11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After reading some good reviews on Miko, I made an appointment with Miko a few days ago. Unfortunately, I was late for the appointment by 20 minutes (damn traffic!), and she was unavailable. There were two available girls. Both didn't look that good, but since I came all the way (and I hate waiting), I decided to just give it a shot (literally) and just chose one. I believe her name is Xiao Xiao.

She looked decent--not pretty at all, but not bad (just a regular girl look). But when she stood up, I knew I made a mistake. She looked quite chunky with no waist line and thick legs. I should've cancelled and gotten out of there. But being a nice (or cowardly) person, I didn't. When she undressed, I was shocked by the sight. She didn't have any body line!!! Her breasts were sagging, no waist line, big tummy, and drooling hip (she had a hip of a 60-year old woman). she was a whole package.

I just laid down, closed my eyes, and thought about the Singaporean office girl I met at a club and fucked last week. It was a miracle that I was able to make my tool stand up. Ironically, she complemented me for my good stamina as I lasted a long time. That was not because I am particularly good at sex but because I couldn't shoot. I couldn't feel a thing. I wanted it to end so badly.

Man, I need to get over this trauma. This could have an enduring effect on me...
Old 03-02-2012, 07:47 PM
Samster

bro, why are you so impatient? wah lao. i feel wasted for you.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Mavericano84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: girls in 1654A

Dear Bruddas

I MUST write FR on JENNY!

Chiong with bro Vincent, he took chiuchiu n I took Jenny,

Bro Garrick reccomend me Jenny,

Went in the room straight away she start frenching me... Den she started to undress me...... Her English is communicative and not bad.. Her body............... Omg..... Slim slender with b-c breast with super pink nipples, went to the shower she showered me thoroughly with her soapy body... After that she did a bbbj which was mind blowing.... Then we went on the bed to continue... Her bbbj is to die for... Her body is super fair and clean... Pussy was almost clean shaven and no smell so I did 69 and suck her dry too... Her body was trembling and she is one HORNY bitch.... The fj was legendary... I almost cum when she bbbj and within 20mins I cum after fj her which rarely happens as I can control myself... Then she boh tahan and ask me for 2nd round... Wah lost for words... Now eating dinner with bro Vincent my leg still trembling and weak.... After this we chionging club echo for drinks....

Face: 6/10
Body : 9/10 (no excess baggage)
Boobs: 10/10 exactly nice with super good nipples
AR: nose bleed....
Bbbj: the best I have ever had.... I have tried many....
Pussy:9/10 clean no smell with very little hair
Fj: my head want to explode... Both heads....
Overall: 9.5/10
RTF: definitely! But still gonna finish my target.

If my fr is helpful please up my points. Dun flame me for no reason thanks

1 Miko
2 Jessie
3 Lan Xin
4 Lulu
5 Amy
6 QianQian
7 ZhiLing
8 SaSa
9 CoCo
10 Duo Duo
11 Ella
12 Judy
13 Shun Zi
14 WeiWei
15 MeiMei - superb!
16 MeiHui
17 ChuChu
18 Lala
19 Jenny 珍妮
Old 03-02-2012, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2006 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas11 View Post
After reading some good reviews on Miko, I made an appointment with Miko a few days ago. Unfortunately, I was late for the appointment by 20 minutes (damn traffic!), and she was unavailable. There were two available girls. Both didn't look that good, but since I came all the way (and I hate waiting), I decided to just give it a shot (literally) and just chose one. I believe her name is Xiao Xiao.

She looked decent--not pretty at all, but not bad (just a regular girl look). But when she stood up, I knew I made a mistake. She looked quite chunky with no waist line and thick legs. I should've cancelled and gotten out of there. But being a nice (or cowardly) person, I didn't. When she undressed, I was shocked by the sight. She didn't have any body line!!! Her breasts were sagging, no waist line, big tummy, and drooling hip (she had a hip of a 60-year old woman). she was a whole package.

I just laid down, closed my eyes, and thought about the Singaporean office girl I met at a club and fucked last week. It was a miracle that I was able to make my tool stand up. Ironically, she complemented me for my good stamina as I lasted a long time. That was not because I am particularly good at sex but because I couldn't shoot. I couldn't feel a thing. I wanted it to end so badly.

Man, I need to get over this trauma. This could have an enduring effect on me...
Sibei funny FR though i feel bad for you
Old 04-02-2012, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15314 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Sibei funny FR though i feel bad for you
I am surprised that he saw a 60 year old woman's hip before...???
Old 04-02-2012, 01:48 AM
Samster

geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hi Thomas.. For looks at 1654... i think i can only recommend Miko, Xiao Xue, YoYo, YiLing, Fei Er n Mei Hui.

Damm funny FR u wrote.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20992 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Hi Thomas.. For looks at 1654... i think i can only recommend Miko, Xiao Xue, YoYo, YiLing, Fei Er n Mei Hui.
Well, Bai Hui, Mi Mi and Angela are not bad looking by GL standard. Definitely very bonkable upon looking at them the very first time ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-02-2012, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Well, Bai Hui, Mi Mi and Angela are not bad looking by GL standard. Definitely very bonkable upon looking at them the very first time ...
Yes. forgot to include them too..
Old 04-02-2012, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Fei Er

my commiserations bro...for this u deserve an upz

suggest u check out Fei Er...in fact recall mentioning her to u in an earlier post...she may well suit yr taste...

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1