The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2008, 07:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
golddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: China popular songs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAconnection View Post
nice song I like Na Yin video thks brother
Here is another nice erotic MV from 那英 for you and your PRC mei mei to enjoy ....

征服 sung by 那英

Old 28-11-2008, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: China popular songs

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddragon View Post
Here is a very nice cover version of "Amazing Grace " by Joey Yung . Very peaceful relaxing song to listen to her beautiful voice.

[CENTER]明日恩典 sung by 容祖兒

...it's being a while I pop in here.. this song cheers me up...put me at a peaceful mind... (as I'm sick, recuperating at home...)
Old 28-11-2008, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 19
AAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thk brother for the Na Yin 征服 my PRC mei mei jealous liao, she ask which PRC girl influence me to like Na Yin song hehehe
Old 01-12-2008, 08:21 AM
Samster

golddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
...it's being a while I pop in here.. this song cheers me up...put me at a peaceful mind...(as I'm sick, recuperating at home...)
Here is another song that will cheer you up to a faster recovery . Very nice and soothing song . Can definately sing this song with PRC mei mei in ktv...

復刻回憶 sung by 薛凱琪 & 方大同

Old 01-12-2008, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAconnection View Post
thk brother for the Na Yin 征服 my PRC mei mei jealous liao, she ask which PRC girl influence me to like Na Yin song hehehe
Ha..ha..ha.. if your PRC mei mei is jealous and and trying to control your life , you can probably sing this really amusing " Crazy Gal " song to her . Quite a good and imaginative MV from 林海峰 . Starting chorus repeat " What what what ..is your problems !!! "

傻婆 sung by 林海峰

Old 01-12-2008, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
Smackdown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

阿信 & 丁噹 - 走火入魔

伍佰-你是我的花朵

Old 02-12-2008, 09:17 AM
Samster

Nice new song from 丁噹 ...really nice song to listen . Even nicer if my PRC mei mei sing this song to me...

我愛上的 sung by 丁噹

Old 03-12-2008, 09:07 AM
Samster

Nice song beautifully sung by 戴佩妮 . Nice feeling after listening to this song. Check it out...

一念之间 sung by 戴佩妮

Old 04-12-2008, 08:58 AM
Samster

Very popular song from many years ago . Still a good song to listen and sing in ktv ..

單身情歌 sung by 林志炫

Old 05-12-2008, 08:21 AM
Samster

Here is a very nice duet song for you to sing together with your PRC mei mei in ktv . A very popular song from last year . 光良 & 衛蘭 sung this song in Cantonese .. .. very nice indeed.

童夢 sung by 光良 & 衛蘭

If you cannot sing in Cantonese , you can try this Mandarin version . Mmmm ... .. Personally I feel that the Cantonese version sound much better..

Old 17-12-2008, 08:32 AM
Samster

First heard this song in Chang Ping last year . Very very nice song sung by an unknown PRC singer 阳一 . You could probably sing this song to your PRC mei mei in ktv ...

回来我的爱 sung by 阳一

Old 17-12-2008, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
tommy4168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the clips, bro.
Old 17-12-2008, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

bro golddragon do u heard of this song by a male singer that has the starting part of chorus "oh baby..." it has chinese and cantonese version i keep hearing it at guangzhou few months back

the chorus ends with a 别不在乎我

litres of fuel for exchange. leave your nick to be topped up, if i forgot to top u up, plz pm me

to topup:
Old 18-12-2008, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfuel View Post
bro golddragon do u heard of this song by a male singer that has the starting part of chorus "oh baby..." it has chinese and cantonese version i keep hearing it at guangzhou few months back

the chorus ends with a 别不在乎我

Mmmm ... sounds like a Justin's type of song . Will post it here if I come across that song..
Old 18-12-2008, 08:15 AM
Samster

Very popular song from a few years ago. Still get a kick everytime whenever I get to listen to this disco beat song from Sammi Cheng . Good for feng-tou fans and also for dancing with PRC mei mei in ktv ....

眉飛色舞 sung by 鄭秀文

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1