The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2015, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
kev75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Japan

Hi Bros,

Just want to check if there is any action in Fukuoka? I'm planning to make a trip to japan next month. Is this a good place to go?
Old 28-01-2015, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev75 View Post
Hi Bros,

Just want to check if there is any action in Fukuoka? I'm planning to make a trip to japan next month. Is this a good place to go?
pls explore...waiting for your forum...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 30-01-2015, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Newtothescene deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssLover View Post
Asian mystique is good place for out call and Anna is good lady to enjoy. Soapland unless you speak japanese you will get shit ladies and I do not think quality is that great. Been doing for few years now. Best is if you live in Japan get hold of ladies at departmental stores and treat them with nice dinner etc and after couple of months they are yours to be serviced personally not all have good sex drive....
My very first experience with FL is with Anna~
Very nice lady to chat and she can converse well in English~
Looks wise she is a 7.5/10 to me.

Met up in shibuya and she brought me to a love hotel about 15mins walk away.
Coz first time trying FL so didn't know what to do but she was real patient and seductive at the same time. Love her lips! And with the soft moans she lets out during the action, really enjoyed the entire session.

Think I paid 35000¥ for 2hrs and another 15000-20000¥ for the love hotel.
No complains for the excellent experience though
Old 05-02-2015, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 21
cumcum69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycumcum69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is this Tokyo erotic massage club for real with authentic jap girls or also bluff one?
Old 15-02-2015, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 21
xmensg72 is one of the Best!xmensg72 is one of the Best!xmensg72 is one of the Best!

Any recommendations from bro on a Pink salon that is gaijin friendly? Will be in Tokyo from 21st to 24th feb. Hoping to try. Thanks!!
Old 17-02-2015, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
zeru0104 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Negro Touts

Will be going to tokyo, kyoto and probably osaka this CNY. what time does tobita shinichi houses open and closes?
Old 07-03-2015, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 13
chingkuo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychingkuo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thank you TS so much for the info, I had went to Tobita Shinchi like 3 months ago (yup, a really late FR report for me) and I can approved that what TS said was completely correct, the direction is very clear cut and easy to find, kudos to TS!

As I went on new year period, not much of them were opened, I walked around the area and even with such limited choice I was amazed with all sort of costume and girls they have, from sailor fuku, miko, nurse, to even bikini at winter, wow! really feel like trying all of them lol

my actually tried two girls in the same day, I can't remember the name outside of the side (something like a signboard that indicate the name of the house). The first girl I tried wore a bikini and looked really cute like those you saw in AV. picked her, but then for me the service and GFE is average for me, the chemistry isnt there so I didn't manage to cum when time is near so ended the session with HJ. the session was 20min for 16k yen ( the lowest price offered)

After I went for lunch, I went back again since I am unsatisfied with the previous one and I think I met the girl that TS tried, MILF with glasses. not really sure if this is rule of thumb in the cheong field, but I found most MILF have better service (every one like SYT so they don't bother to improve their skill until their beauty fade away i guess?)

the session with the MILF was really great, she maybe not be young but got the CFM look, and instead of stripping naked, she was left with panty hose and kinky bra on her, and this stimulated me even more with the looks, wow! (my first time with such play, really). The GFE was really high, I was allowed to french kiss, fingered and tasted her abalone. best of all? who can resist a MILF with big breast and nice figure and CMI figure that accomodate almost all your desire and bang her like no tomorrow? I would said I have the best bang of my life and made my trip totally worth it,

After I came, with some times left, we even sat down and chat (with my very basic Japanese). when I left, the mama-san even helped to wrapped up my umbrella which I used due to snowing. the house have lowest pricing at 15 minute for 11k yen, which I change to 16k for 20 minute because she really hooked me up with her service.

sorry for the a bit messy FR report I really wish to to go there again if I have the chance again! japan trip is really expensive though....
Old 15-03-2015, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tetched deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmensg72 View Post
Any recommendations from bro on a Pink salon that is gaijin friendly? Will be in Tokyo from 21st to 24th feb. Hoping to try. Thanks!!
Too late to help for this trip, but not a lot of options for non-Japanese . . even if you SPEAK Japanese. Roppongi pubs if you have a lot of time and $$ you can bring home a local - they do love GaiJin

However best sure bet (low cost) bet are the Kawasaki Booths - about 15 min walk from Kawasaki Station, this Amsterdam Window Booth style area has mainly foreign ladies - no Japanese. JPY 10,000 ($100) gets you 30 minute suck & fuck. The gals are not so bad actually . . very small room. Condom all the way.

Easy access from Tokyo or Yokohama. Not many other places for Gaijin that I found.
Old 16-03-2015, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 10
SexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of light

Any bro in Japan next month wanna explore together to find girls to have fun with??
Old 19-03-2015, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
nicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I will be in Tokyo next week... Any good love hotel to recommend? Thinking of trying out those sex chairs if they have.
Old 19-03-2015, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 10
SexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicenice_guy View Post
I will be in Tokyo next week... Any good love hotel to recommend? Thinking of trying out those sex chairs if they have.
Woww... are you gonna do solo bro??
Old 26-03-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
Xrayboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any good intro for Tateyama japan?

I'll be heading there soon, any kind souls can give me a heads up on where to look for sleazy pubs or gals?
Old 26-03-2015, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 22
faszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Any good intro for Tateyama japan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrayboy View Post
I'll be heading there soon, any kind souls can give me a heads up on where to look for sleazy pubs or gals?
If you are not Japanese....forget about it.
Somemore you are in Tateyama.
Maybe if you are for job, you can hook up some from office.
Old 29-03-2015, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 16
pokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hello all Bro,

Will be in Tokyo from tmr till end of week.

Can cheong and explore together if u guys want.

Stay Connected

Cheers!!
Old 30-03-2015, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 14
xelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Would like to add on my take and experience. Hope it helps.

Tokyo
Soapland with sex: Darling Habour in Yoshiwara. This one no need to explain much. Just google it. They are Gaijin friendly. Not bad but overpriced.(Damage: 35000 yen - 100mins)

Pink Salon: Hinomaru. It is located in Kabukicho. The gals there are either old or fat or both. I went there last year April and it was quite alright. Went again this year (2015) Feb and it was horrible. My bro was being tortured for 1 hour and I couldn't shoot. (Damage: 6000yen - 60mins)

I heard about JanJan too but I didn't try it. May try it on my coming trip.

Now comes the good one which I just discovered on my last trip. The place is called Heisei Jogakuen (平成女学園). They have 4 branches in Tokyo and of which I have tried 3. Let's start with the first one.

Before I continue, please be warned that you may be turned away if you are not Japanese. My Japanese level is kinda weak but I can understand and hold light conversation. Somewhere between JLPT 4 and 5 is where I would grade myself.

平成女学園 - Shibuya: Since I was staying in Shibuya, it make sense to visit the place here. It is situated and lvl 4 of a building behind Shibuya 109. You will walk down an alley and see the signboard. I went up and spoke to a Japanese guy telling him that it is my first time here. He gave me a card and told me to come back 30 mins later. I didn't opt to pick a gal as you need to pay 2,000 yen more.

After the long wait, I went back, presented the card and was ushered into a small room. Around 5 mins later, the staff came in and told me the gal is ready. I was given a run through on the rules and then the gal (Hinata) came and led me to a TINY room. She is sweet looking with short bob hair. A little bit on the plump side but not fat at all. We proceed to strip and shower. There's a brown gargle for you to use inside the bathroom, bro who likes Frenching will know what's next.

After showering, I was told to wait on the bed as she preps herself. Then she came out and have some simple chat with me before proceeding with the action. We started frenching for about 5 mins and then she starts to work her way down to my 2IC. Her skill isn't fantastic but seeing a SYT giving you a BBBJ is more than enough to get me aroused. They allow CIM for your info.

After the action, she asked if I would like to go for another round and I rejected coz I am pretty much spent. So she lay beside me and we chatted for the rest of the session. She is 20 years old from Gunma. Managed to find a few topics that we can talk about and it was a good way to practice my Japanese. When the time is almost up, we went for a shower again before we dress up and she led me out. (Damage: 16000yen - 1hr)

平成女学園 - Ikebukuro: This one requires a bit of searching but it is quite near Ikebukuro Station, around 5 mins walk from the station. The gal I chose was Ren and she is know for her "technique". Same thing, I was ushered to a waiting area and waited for around 10mins before I was told that Ren was ready.

Ren has long black hair and is very friendly. She has a bit of the "teh" voice. She is 22 years old from Sendai. Same process of showering and gargling before we head for the action. Her frenching was better than Hinata and her BBBJ is superb. That is why she is labeled with "technique". However the GFE is higher with Hinata than her. The Ikebukuro room is much bigger than the Shibuya one which makes it a plus. (Damage: 18000yen as I chose the gal, 1 hr)

平成女学園 - Shinjuku: I have to warn you bros again that 平成女学園 does not really serve Gaijin. This outlet is located in Kabukicho and is near New Hot Point. It has a large signboard so you probably wouldn't miss it and it is near a soon to be open Cinema.

I went up to level 5 and told the staff that I want to book X (forgot her name). He asked me if I am Japanese and I told him I am not. He said that they don't serve non-Japanese and apologised. I told him that I can speak a little Japanese and will have no difficulties speaking to the gals but he say he can't allow. I pressed for the life and was about to leave when he called me out and say that maybe it is possible. He pointed to a cute looking gal profile and asked me if she is okay. I was fine with her and he called the gal. Same process of waiting in a room before I was called.

The gal is really a pretty SYT. She looks really young and have the typical Japanese schoolgirl look. Her name is Rin and she is 19 years old. I asked if she can speak a little English and she said she can't speak at all. She is from Tokyo. We showered, gargled and proceed to the bed.

Of the 3 gals, I find her the best in terms of looks. I was very aroused when she BBBJ but after so many days of cheonging, my brother is a little tired to shoot. I still managed to shoot but it took quite some time. After that we chatted and Rin mentioned that she likes drawing. I wonder what makes her take up this trade as she is from Tokyo and not some Inaka (village) but I didn't ask. (Damage: 18000yen, 1hr)

Continue with the rest in another post.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1