The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2012, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 17
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Cool. You no like xingyu and jin jin?
Jin Jin according to some Bros has an attitude problem, although syt n not bad body.. i didnt try, coz i witness her rejecting someone n saying she won't do him. Even Max P said he won't RTF her in his FR, which he rarely says.

XinYu .. at 1st glance looks quite nice n playful.. but 2 of my bonk kakis had her n said they won't RTF.. i didn't bother to ask why.

Cheers
Old 08-09-2012, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Jin Jin according to some Bros has an attitude problem, although syt n not bad body.. i didnt try, coz i witness her rejecting someone n saying she won't do him. Even Max P said he won't RTF her in his FR, which he rarely says.

XinYu .. at 1st glance looks quite nice n playful.. but 2 of my bonk kakis had her n said they won't RTF.. i didn't bother to ask why.

Cheers
Interesting. They both turned on the full gfe power for me when I do them. Lots of giggling, moans, hugs and kisses. I fuck them damn long until left not much time to bathe also they never complain.

Plus they also try to squeeze in some massages after the session with the remaining time.

Very nice leh. For jin jin, maybe she knows I'm a regular at Yi tiao long la cos I often visit lulu.

But xingyu can say it's the chemistry from the start.

These kinda things differ from person to person, but my sessions with these two girls like SUPER HAWT.
Old 09-09-2012, 02:42 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Interesting. They both turned on the full gfe power for me when I do them. Lots of giggling, moans, hugs and kisses. I fuck them damn long until left not much time to bathe also they never complain.

Plus they also try to squeeze in some massages after the session with the remaining time.

Very nice leh. For jin jin, maybe she knows I'm a regular at Yi tiao long la cos I often visit lulu.

But xingyu can say it's the chemistry from the start.

These kinda things differ from person to person, but my sessions with these two girls like SUPER HAWT.
Wah lau. First someone zap me for saying jiayi commando then another person now zap me for saying jin jin good... The hell is going on.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Maxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: L16h6

Sooo.. Sad. I was waiting at the other house and said to be waited 1.5 hrs and get my favorite girl come over. Then, again... heavily queue in main house, and turns out to wait forever. God knows I don't like the rooms over there...
Old 23-09-2012, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
BonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring Samster
L16 H06 - Miki

MIKI
HSE: L16 H06

My okt said she was pretty and sexy, that was enough for me to give her a shot.

GL GIRL
Miki is a sexy little package. Looks abt mid 20s, heavy make-up, some red spots and blemishes on her face. Full kissable lips. Seductive pair of eyes with fake eye lashes. Good teeth and bright smile.

The body is lean and petite. Fake c-cups with large aerolas. Some stretch marks near the nipples. Flat ass, no tattoos, white skin. Shes abt 155cm and ard 45kg.

ROOM SERVICE
When Miki arrived she was wearing a pink, see-thru chongsam with 3-inch heels. Her arrival caused everyone to stop what they were doing to have a peek at this newbie. As we walked upstairs to our room she kept grabbing my butt. What a flirtatious girl.

In the room she dropped her stuff and helped me take off my clothes. I tried to steal a kiss but she turned away. I sat on the bed and waited for her to disrobe. When I thought we were going to retreat to the shower she jumped on top of me and rubbed her massive tits on my cock. Occassionally looking down and rubbing the tip. A few moments of this foreplay before the shower. The shower was a wash and a BBBJ.

On the bed she asked if I wanted to have my back serviced but I declined. She flashed a cheeky smile then proceeded to attack my nipples and rub my cock. Her skill and expertise were on full display as she got me to stand. She then proceeded to suck me off for the next 40mins. Lots of deep throat with strong suction and the occassional thumb and forefinger stroking in tandem with her oral. Also she would try to seduce me with her eyes as she would stare deeply into my eyes as she sucked on my cock in her mouth. I soon switched her to 69 so I could return the oral torture.

Her bush is neatly trimmed and her hardware is pink on the inside. She really likes cunnilingus from the amount of juice that stained the bed. She gets wet very quickly, sucking on her clit seems to illicit the most moans from her. The majority of our session was really an oral inspection of each others notti bits. She flashed me a CD to see if I wanted to fuck but I only stared back which was her signal to continue the BBBJ.

I could no longer tahan so I opened the wrapper myself and handed her the CD. She climbed on top for cow girl. Her tits flayed about. She would stare at me while we fucked ala BMW. We started frenching. Our mouths were glued as our tongues danced. We switched to missionary where I finished her off after many violent, wild gyrations. Afterwards we cuddled up and tried to regain our senses. She pressed her groin against my leg and begin to rub up against me hinting at a 2nd session. I declined politely, showered and left.

RECOMMENDATION
Miki is the total package. Notti, sexy and the skill to back it up. A serious oral fixation, she loves to suck cock. Shes new but gaining popularity.
Old 23-09-2012, 06:25 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Miki (L16 H06)

Experience in GL: 1 month plus

Face: 7.4/10
(Miki has a SYT face. But she is also able to display CFM slutty type of expression in bed. From certain angles i find Miki resembles TVB actress Yang Yi to some extent esp the side view. Perhaps its her eyes & nose. I like her eyes & sharp nose. She is definitely a head turner when she walks in orchard.)

Boobs: 7.5/10
(Natural C cup boobs with big light brown nipples. Her nipple size quite big bigger than 50cents coin. Her boobs is slightly drooping. For her petite body frame her boobs are very big. I simply love grabbing and squeezing and licking her boobs they are so soft and bouncy. Her boobs is her plus points.)

Body: 7.2/10
(Miki is petite and small sized. She has a slight protruding tummy. Her figure is quite curvy. Her legs are slender and smooth. Her body skin is smooth but not as fair as me. Didn't see any tattoos on her body. Overall i like her body. Her minus point is her slightly protruding tummy and her arm pit hair .)

Bath: 7/10
(I realised Miki likes to squeeze/scrap pimples on guy's back which i personally don't really like it. Shower is quite SOP. Miki finished the shower with a brief BBBJ. Felt shiok as her suction is strong. Simply love to see a yang yi look alike BBBJ me in bath room.)

Cat bath: 7.4/10
(Miki gave a thorough cat bath on my back and front. She started off by using her boobs to rabba against my back & front. Her boobs felt so soft & bouncy. Simply love the way her nipples rabba against my ass crack. Felt ticklish yet shiok. She sucked my body skin during the cat bath & gave me soft bites. I felt her teeth brushing against my skin. During the cat bath she used her fingers to caress my penis. Quite shiok.)

Frenching: 7.8/10
(Miki is very aggressive frencher. She sticked out her tongue & inserted in my mouth. We had aggressive intense engaging tongue fight for 15mins on and off. She even sucked my lips & gave me soft bites on my lips. Felt shiok to french this babe. I noticed during frenching miki likes to open her eyes big big unlike other girls who closed their eyes.)

AR: 7.3/10
(Surprisingly this SYT gave a good AR. Usually most SYT don't give AR. Enjoyed myself when her tongue licked my ka chng hole. During the AR she HJ me a bit.)

Painting of pussy: 7.2/10
(Had a great time painting her pussy. Her pussy tasted abit salty. When i painted her pussy til miki is high, she grabbed my hair and carressed my face. Simply love her blushed face when i was painting her.)

BBBJ: 7.6/10
(Surprised that Miki gave a decent BBBJ. Her suction is strong with deep throat. Her tongue swirling action on my penis head is shiok. Love to see yang yi look alike face BBBJ me.)

FJ: 7.7/10
(Sex with Miki is simply wild and hot. She is a sex kitten on bed. Her moaning is seductive. Her slutty CFM expression is priceless. I love to see her blushed face during sex. Her pussy is tight. Her pussy muscles contracting power is strong. My penis is like squeezed by her pussy non stop. Soon i cannot tahan and cummed. We did in missionary and cow girl position. I have to say in cow girl position i simply love to see her c cup boobs bounced up down left right .)

GFE: 7/10
(Initially Miki is quite quiet. As the session progressed she opens up and chatted more. I guess next RTF the chemistry & GFE will improve even more.)

RTF: Yes definitely
Old 23-09-2012, 07:03 PM
Samster

Reading this FR, what stands out is armpit hair, protruding tummy and droopy boobs.

And if she looks like tvb actress yang Yi, it means she looks a little matured as compared to syt.

How does miki compare to syts like jin jin wh1612, tian tian 1654a, cong cong 2038 and so on in terms of syt-ness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
FR on Miki (L16 H06)

(Miki has a SYT face. But she is also able to display CFM slutty type of expression in bed. From certain angles i find Miki resembles TVB actress Yang Yi to some extent esp the side view. Perhaps its her eyes & nose. I like her eyes & sharp nose. She is definitely a head turner when she walks in orchard.)

(Natural C cup boobs with big light brown nipples. Her nipple size quite big bigger than 50cents coin. Her boobs is slightly drooping. For her petite body frame her boobs are very big. I simply love grabbing and squeezing and licking her boobs they are so soft and bouncy. Her boobs is her plus points.)

(Miki is petite and small sized. She has a slight protruding tummy. Her figure is quite curvy. Her legs are slender and smooth. Her body skin is smooth but not as fair as me. Didn't see any tattoos on her body. Overall i like her body. Her minus point is her slightly protruding tummy and her arm pit hair .)

(I realised Miki likes to squeeze/scrap pimples on guy's back which i personally don't really like it. Shower is quite SOP. Miki finished the shower with a brief BBBJ. Felt shiok as her suction is strong. Simply love to see a yang yi look alike BBBJ me in bath room.)

(Miki gave a thorough cat bath on my back and front. She started off by using her boobs to rabba against my back & front. Her boobs felt so soft & bouncy. Simply love the way her nipples rabba against my ass crack. Felt ticklish yet shiok. She sucked my body skin during the cat bath & gave me soft bites. I felt her teeth brushing against my skin. During the cat bath she used her fingers to caress my penis. Quite shiok.)

(Miki is very aggressive frencher. She sticked out her tongue & inserted in my mouth. We had aggressive intense engaging tongue fight for 15mins on and off. She even sucked my lips & gave me soft bites on my lips. Felt shiok to french this babe. I noticed during frenching miki likes to open her eyes big big unlike other girls who closed their eyes.)

(Surprisingly this SYT gave a good AR. Usually most SYT don't give AR. Enjoyed myself when her tongue licked my ka chng hole. During the AR she HJ me a bit.)

(Had a great time painting her pussy. Her pussy tasted abit salty. When i painted her pussy til miki is high, she grabbed my hair and carressed my face. Simply love her blushed face when i was painting her.)

(Surprised that Miki gave a decent BBBJ. Her suction is strong with deep throat. Her tongue swirling action on my penis head is shiok. Love to see yang yi look alike face BBBJ me.)

(Sex with Miki is simply wild and hot. She is a sex kitten on bed. Her moaning is seductive. Her slutty CFM expression is priceless. I love to see her blushed face during sex. Her pussy is tight. Her pussy muscles contracting power is strong. My penis is like squeezed by her pussy non stop. Soon i cannot tahan and cummed. We did in missionary and cow girl position. I have to say in cow girl position i simply love to see her c cup boobs bounced up down left right .)

(Initially Miki is quite quiet. As the session progressed she opens up and chatted more. I guess next RTF the chemistry & GFE will improve even more.)

Old 23-09-2012, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15314 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
FR on Miki (L16 H06)

Bro I notice you always got Salty Pussy huh...hee hee
Old 23-09-2012, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
modnocslol is Cool - loads of Potential

how is the okt for this house like?

like does he keep to timings?
Old 24-09-2012, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 17
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Reading this FR, what stands out is armpit hair, protruding tummy and droopy boobs.

And if she looks like tvb actress yang Yi, it means she looks a little matured as compared to syt.

How does miki compare to syts like jin jin wh1612, tian tian 1654a, cong cong 2038 and so on in terms of syt-ness?
i feel she has only abt 20% resemblance to Yang Yi.. of coz she looks a lot younger. She is probably 23-24. her tummy is not obvious, n when i had her there wasn't any armpit hair. She is a service queen together with Han Xue in this house. Jin Jin-Attitude, Cong Cong-selective service, Tian Tian.. i have not seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bro I notice you always got Salty Pussy huh...hee hee
Nice to see you back bro..

Quote:
Originally Posted by modnocslol View Post
how is the okt for this house like?

like does he keep to timings?
Yes, he does. He is one of the better OKTs around
Old 24-09-2012, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15314 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post

Nice to see you back bro..
Thanks brother...busy with F1 then no time for GL...

Yes Ah Yap is a very nice guy!!!
Old 24-09-2012, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20992 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
A Mesmerizingly Intoxicating Session!

A Mesmerizingly Intoxicating Session!

WL Name - Miki
Origin - Huizhou, PRC
Age - 22 years of age (she claimed)
Height - 1.57m (bare-foot)
Home Base - L1606
Misc Info - She has prior experience in the flesh trade.

Looks - 7.2/10

She has a slutty and yet girlish look ... Similar category as CaiShan in my personal opinion. She has single eyelid eyes but has medium length natural eyelashes. Fortunately her eyes are big if not, her single eyelide eyes may not look good. She applied thick eyeliner to illusionally increase the size of her eyes. She has artificially extended the length of her mane. Her nose is quite sharp but Caishan's is even sharper.

Bod - 6.8/10

She is petite and slim. She has fair and very smooth body complexion. Her overall shape is marred by her slight protruding tummy. Her rear is not very curvy. She has nice looking pussy with well-trimmed pubic hair.

Tits - 7.3/10

She is the proud owner of a pair of size C frontal assets. She has light brown nipples and 50 cents size areolas. Her tits sagged a little and lacking the firmness of a youth albeit she is barely 23 years of age. Since there is a slight dispute on whether her tits are natural, let me delve alittle on this topic ... When I squeezed her assets, I felt some strange little lumps here and there within her tits. In other words, I don't have a homogenous firm feel of the volume of her breasts. That is the only thing unnatural about her tits. However, I must add that I don't feel any hardness at the base of her breasts. Unlike women with surgically-implanted tits, her tits collapsed sideway when she lied on her back. When she did a cowgal ride on me, her tits vibrate laterally in a loose and whippy fashion which suggest that they may not be implanted. If they are really surgically-implanted, I must say the quality is quite close to the real McCoy! Therefore, I leave it to you guys to figure up yourself ...

Pre-Shower Rotuine - 8.5/10

Wow! She really knew how to mesmerize me with her seductive moves and slutty eyes gazing action ... She unbuttoned my shirt and pulled me close to her ... Subsequently she licked and sucked my nipples erotically ... One of her hands caressed my upper torso and the other hand of hers unzipped my pants and began to stroke my already hard-on dick sensuously. I was on heaven in double quick time then ... She then turned around to undress her top (she was squarting on the mattress) ... I went behind her to grope her tits and fingered her clit ... She then bent down in doggie fashion and sticked up her ass to grind against my dick ... She was in her G-String and I was in my brief at that junc ture... I quickly turned her around and lied on top of her ... We then frenched passionately without prompting ... Shiokalicious!

Shower -7.3/10

Not much sexual action except that she gave me a sensuous soapy rub all over and we frenched again passionately. Not those aggressive style but more girlfriendly and sensuous style which I fancy ...

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

She gave me a boobs-to-bod massage from front to back. I find it very stimulating when her nipples glided against my tail bone and ass-crack (2 of my sensitive areas) ... I love the feeling even more when her tits & nipples glided against my pecs and nipples ... We frenched briefly wherever the situation present itself to us ... She would then mounted ontop of me to suck and lick my nipples furiously ... Her hip was gyrating simultaneously in a very erotic fashion ... What a yummilicious sight to behold, man!

AR - 7.3/10

It was very stimulatingly done with some Hand Action threw in but it was a tad too short for me to enjoy fully ...

BBBJ - 7.8/10

Deep throated, wet and sensuous BBBJ with lots of her saliva laced-hand actions ... A la Jap AV style ... I enjoyed her BBBJ thoroughly ... It would be ideal if she could suck & caress my perineum and testicals as well ...

FJ - 7.5/10

She has a lot of stamina for cowgal ride ... I guess If I don't stop her to change position, she would continue to ride till I ejaculate ... Awesome! We also adopted doggie style (she bent down on the edge of the bed while I stood on the floor behind her) and I fired off furiously but steadily in missionary ... Lots of passionate and hot french kisses were exchanged while in this classic position ...

Attitude - 8.5/10

Fantabulous! She aims to please ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-09-2012, 11:42 PM
Samster

Re: A Mesmerizingly Intoxicating Session!

i vouch and totally concur with the above
Old 28-09-2012, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
BonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring Samster
L16 H06 - La La; Tall, Lanky, Good Body and Service

LA LA
HSE: L16 H06
OKT: Ah Yap
PHONE: 6744-3568

Wanted to try her after I saw her with Miki the other day.

GL GIRL
La La has a high forehead, oval face with a high-bridge aqueline nose. She wears alot of foundation make-up on her face giving her a snow white geisha look. She doesn't need to wear so much war paint because she actually has a good complexion. False eye lashes. Long, straight, black hair which she ties up. Full lips. I have a hard time determining her age because of her makeup, probably in her mid-20s but could be older or younger and I wouldn't be surprised.

She is one of the taller gals in GL, abt 172-174cm tall without heels and abt 50kg. Shes has long lean legs, small waist and good natual c-cup tits. Large aerolas. Good curves on her. No tattoos, white skin and a trimmed bush. The hardware looks good.

ROOM SERVICE
When LaLa enters a room you cannot help but notice the tall, leggy chick with the over-flowing tits. Wearing 3-inch heels she certainly makes an impression. In the room she is very smiley and tries to please. In the shower, she would soap you up and do a body rub with her body front to back. With a girl this tall it certainly is memorable. Shes literally face to face when she does this ......kinda like we were dancing at zouk. Most gals would be looking up at you. She ends the shower session with a quick BBBJ.

On the bed she does a HC-style tit rub on your back. No AR. When she finished her tit rub on my back, she collapsed on top of me and whispered "feel good?" in chinese. Not used to having such a lanky, amazon servicing me I had a weird thought that this must be what it must be like to be in prison. I tried hard not to laugh. Then she flipped me over to attack my nipples and tickle my cock. Her BBBJ is good, moderate suction, active tongue and alot of sucking. We soon switched to a 69 and she really really likes her pussy to be licked judging by the amount of vaginal juices she generates. Fingering is also no issue.

When she was ready to fuck she grabbed a CD and slipped it on my cock with her mouth. I entered her in missionary with her legs hanging over my shoulders. Hey, when you have such a leggy chick, you may as well do some things you can't normally do with normal sized babes. She was relucatant to french at first but after a couple rounds of Doomalingus she was more than ready and willing. I didn't try too many positions, was simply enojoying the frenching and the humping when I finally shot into the CD. Laying in the bed we engaged in some small talk before we showered and left.

RECOMMENDATION
La La is a statuesque amazon with long lean legs and good curves. Natural c-cups. Service style is more GF type. Shes a nice girl but we didn't have strong chemistry. Can't have chemistry with everyone haizzzz.......however, I don't have a problem recommending her for someone looking for a tall babe with big tits. She can be alot of fun for the right person, as she doesn't hv a lot of restrictions and willing to go with the flow.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:34 PM
Samster

Re: L16 H06 - La La; Tall, Lanky, Good Body and Service

any girls in this house besides miki worth sampling?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1