The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2014, 04:03 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: comm geylang diary and FR

Brief FR on KK 1651

looks: syt and quite ok, around average to above average
body: skinny with some bum
service: not service type
GFE: High gfe type
Bonk: 3 rounds. her body might be skinny but her attitude makes up for everything

Comments: KK is the high gfe type of wl. worth a try if you like her looks or body.
Old 01-07-2014, 05:52 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

5 categories

1) looks
2) body
3) service
4) fj
5) attitude or GFE

Ratings will be such

Good
Good Enough
Average
Weak
Fail

---------------
next challenger
---------------

KK 1651

Looks:
KK has a syt look and i find she looks above average.

Body:
Boobs: small
Tummy: alittle bit
Butt: some curves
Height: average
Skin: average

Overall: KK is skinny and smaller size. Butt can doggie abit but not enough cushion to ram hard

Services:
Skill level of services:

She is not a service girl.

FJ
KK was very patient during FJ. she was pro-active in FJ with a patient and good attitude.

body wise, she is skinny and not enough cushion to ram hard in doggie. also can feel the pubic bone? during missionary.

Attitude: (Your experience might be different)

HIGH LEVEL OF KC

SUMMARY
Looks: Good Enough
Body: Skinny

Services: weak
FJ: Good
Attitude: Good

Worth $150 ?

KK is a mixed bag of results for me, scoring high on looks and Feeling, and scoring low on body and service.

Her attitude to please during FJ tips the balance towards a YES rating. I suggest having a look at KK to see if you like her looks.

unfortunately looks and attitude are both subjective departments, hopefully your session with KK will have as high KC as mine.
Old 03-07-2014, 05:50 PM
Samster (P)

Heard that Bai he 1615 is going back end of the month

she is a sweet looking and friendly wl with top notch service....

sucks tht she is leaving already....
Old 03-07-2014, 08:38 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post

She stayed here for quite long Liao. Even longer than her ex house mate le le
Old 03-07-2014, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
edhere123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
She stayed here for quite long Liao. Even longer than her ex house mate le le
I can remember since last April, she will leave together with Zhen zhen, I guess
Old 03-07-2014, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
edhere123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

although there is a few restriction from her, but the service is excellent and the best shape of boobs, she is a sweetie
Old 05-07-2014, 12:27 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by edhere123 View Post
although there is a few restriction from her, but the service is excellent and the best shape of boobs, she is a sweetie
ya agreed

also jia ni now is very slim
Old 08-07-2014, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Points returned comm. Thanks for the previous up and sorry for being slow but had a list to complete before upping you.

Have a great day and great thread.
Old 08-07-2014, 08:26 AM
Samster (P)

np bro nato..thxs for the 10 points too
Old 15-07-2014, 09:47 PM
Samster (P)

1639....saw someone look quite pretty and mixed blood look..wonder who it is...i believe is newbie as never seen her b4

16w12 ... also saw someone with good figure and big boobs

1651 sisi....looks more n more tempting

anyway went to rtf lulu again at 1654a
Old 16-07-2014, 09:10 AM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1639....saw someone look quite pretty and mixed blood look..wonder who it is...i believe is newbie as never seen her b4
I believe u saw xue er. Very fair with blond hair. Very pretty with mixed blood face.
Old 16-07-2014, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

1639 stirring some promise, may check out their angpais and newbies soon

Quote:
I believe u saw xue er. Very fair with blond hair. Very pretty with mixed blood face.
Old 16-07-2014, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
The recent negative FRs on hui hui w15 are similar to what my buddies encountered during recent rtfs. Seems like hui hui's service has taken a great dip. Bros who want to bonk her, please manage your expectation to avoid major disappointment.

The FR I had written on her was the encounter I had when she came within the first week.

Not sure what is the root cause. Will check with her.
Recently had a chance to rtf Hui Hui (W15). I was a bit hesitant to rtf after reading the negative FRs recently, but she gave me good service before and I figured she deserved a chance to prove me wrong.
I was glad to find out that the service I received was consistent with the previous sessions I had with her, and no change in attitude.
BTW, I'm not her regular, just had her a few times only...and I not yan dao like bro Slyer
Old 16-07-2014, 09:54 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Recently had a chance to rtf Hui Hui (W15). I was a bit hesitant to rtf after reading the negative FRs recently, but she gave me good service before and I figured she deserved a chance to prove me wrong.
I was glad to find out that the service I received was consistent with the previous sessions I had with her, and no change in attitude.
BTW, I'm not her regular, just had her a few times only...and I not yan dao like bro Slyer
Maybe u r her cup of tea
So she not going to b bao by Robert?
Old 17-07-2014, 07:00 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
thxs for the info bro
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1