The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
I must have pissed off many gals by now lol...

Nope I did not pcc before I go but just that some of us don't just need a only a pussy penetration and you can climax.. some need more
I worry after PCC, no more bullets and missiles to fire

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 30-08-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tony01011991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

The brothels still open till10.30pm on Sunday?
Only can go there after 10.
Hear that many of them will close at midnight
Old 30-08-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1766 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony01011991 View Post
Hi bros,

You can check the list and info thread for more information. You can take that as a good guideline

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=321246
Old 31-08-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 6
williamtan8056 is one of the Best!williamtan8056 is one of the Best!williamtan8056 is one of the Best!williamtan8056 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony01011991 View Post
Hi bros,

From what I know most close around 12-1am
Old 04-09-2019, 06:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
zeru0104 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A wl is asking me to go see doctor with her, saying it would help her go back to thailand easier. Why does she need to bring a guy?
Old 04-09-2019, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeru0104 View Post
A wl is asking me to go see doctor with her, saying it would help her go back to thailand easier. Why does she need to bring a guy?
Perhaps to ask you to pay for the medical fee for the checkup?
Old 04-09-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

you are lucky it is just to go and see the doctor. every tried bringing her to the dentist which can cost you SGD480 or more...?

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 04-09-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Teddymon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently there are 2 cases involving thai wl who bring their customer along to DSC clinic. They kana caught by the cashier when the guy make payment on behalf of the wl. As there are camera at the cashier counter, the cashier inform AV regarding the unusual observation and kana deported back to Thailand. There is a rule that the wl cannot have relationship with their customers.
Old 05-09-2019, 08:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
williama101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How many customer your average thai 40$ service each day
Read one w/l 21 up to 2130 hrs
Looks like sundays all booked up solid
Old 05-09-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by williama101 View Post
How many customer your average thai 40$ service each day
Read one w/l 21 up to 2130 hrs
Looks like sundays all booked up solid
Do their pussy remain tight after so much piak piak. Do they all do kegel?
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 06-09-2019, 06:55 AM
Samster

Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddymon View Post
Recently there are 2 cases involving thai wl who bring their customer along to DSC clinic. They kana caught by the cashier when the guy make payment on behalf of the wl. As there are camera at the cashier counter, the cashier inform AV regarding the unusual observation and kana deported back to Thailand. There is a rule that the wl cannot have relationship with their customers.
Although I do not doubt what you have heard, I am surprised that the DSC clinic staff is also involved in the enforcement of AV rules. Does the cashier actually question the companion as to whether he is a customer or OKT/house staff? At this rate, AV might well rope in taxi drivers to report customers going out with WLs and paying the taxi fare, ha ha.
Old 06-09-2019, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Although I do not doubt what you have heard, I am surprised that the DSC clinic staff is also involved in the enforcement of AV rules. Does the cashier actually question the companion as to whether he is a customer or OKT/house staff? At this rate, AV might well rope in taxi drivers to report customers going out with WLs and paying the taxi fare, ha ha.
This is what I actually heard from OKT. He told me there is camera at the cashier counter and the cashier more or less know, especially if the guy look unfamiliar. It is also known that the wl will have to pay for their medical check up out of their own pocket. Hence if a guy help to pay on behalf of the wl, something must be wrong. That is why the AV will step in and question the wl. If that guy is in fact their customer, the wl will be deported back to their own country.
Old 06-09-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
This is what I actually heard from OKT. He told me there is camera at the cashier counter and the cashier more or less know, especially if the guy look unfamiliar. It is also known that the wl will have to pay for their medical check up out of their own pocket. Hence if a guy help to pay on behalf of the wl, something must be wrong. That is why the AV will step in and question the wl. If that guy is in fact their customer, the wl will be deported back to their own country.
The devoted customers in both instances could have done a better job - give the WL the fee (about $60, I believe) and ask the WL to go to the counter and pay. But, of course, this is with the benefit of hindsight......
Old 06-09-2019, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
The devoted customers in both instances could have done a better job - give the WL the fee (about $60, I believe) and ask the WL to go to the counter and pay. But, of course, this is with the benefit of hindsight......
Brother Garfoo, you are right. It would be better to pass the wl $60-$100 and ask the wl to go to the cashier counter to make payment. This won't risk the wl of being deported back to their own country.
Old 06-09-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeru0104 View Post
Quote:
Haha it now makes sense

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1