The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 8
lynntann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: sex favors

Have received a few mails on “working together” , not to give you guys the wrong expectations so please do not ask to work together in bed, learn about bed skills and related topics. I am talking about business deals and do not worry, I am not looking for money investment, just reseller of beauty products.
Old 09-09-2018, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: sex favors

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynntann View Post
It took about a month to recover from the initial shock that it finally happened, that I am no longer the nerdy ol, that I am now no different from the material chasing china girls.
The same guy insisted to be my man though I did not give him a direct answer, my subsequent love making with him in various places took place over a few months.
The initial passion fizzles out during this time and now we only do it twice a month.
However there is no shortage of men waiting in line though have yet to decide the next man (or maybe not)
Meanwhile just enjoy the gains and the love making, life goes on after all.
Yup. Live for today. Not live in the views of others.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1