The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-02-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
RTM her. She is a solid option.

Seems like she moved again haha.
haha
thanks folks for the prompt response.

saw her pics in the past but her pics look like baby elephant.
her new pics and all MRs have dispelled my fears

TGIF
Old 01-02-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
haha
thanks folks for the prompt response.

saw her pics in the past but her pics look like baby elephant.
her new pics and all MRs have dispelled my fears

TGIF
Defo not baby elephant - I agree the old pics were taken a little too close.

She is really petite in person.

Have fun
Old 01-02-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2665 / Power: 16
d2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyawnx View Post
BBBJ: 9.5/10
gotta pay xtra or inclusive in the $110?
Old 01-02-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
KelvinT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.info/xiao-ya-massage/

MR for Xiao ya. Used to visit massage 1-2 times a month but gone to semi-retired mode, was browsing through SBF and SLG and came this pretty girl pictures.

Looks: 7/10. I am a sucker for looks and I feel in person she dont look as pretty as the pictures.
Body: 8/10. Good figure and nice to grab boobs just nice for my whole palm. Only a little fats can be seen if she bend down otherwise no.
Massage: 6.5/10 Soft massage with occasion use of phone. Not really the main dish of the day so does not matter to me
Sensual: 9.5/10 After massage she performed catbath and she lie flat on my back and hugging me then lick on my ears area, felt like she is raping me. Then after turning over bbbj did in hot and cold water but a little short. Her boobs was big enough and did a BM which I hardly got it from ML. HJ also superb usually I need a longer time to cum but she did it magically skilled enough.
GFE: 9/10 Chatty person and can talk anything under the sun. Also help me to shower before and after.
Damage: $120.
Old 01-02-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

http://www.tsrjooxx.net/girl.php?id=3014

MR for CoCo - Heaven on Earth site, girl 1688.

Fyi,she is the Mongolian beauty whom used to list at SLG / LTD as Nicole / QiQiGe.

She has her reasons for the constant names / sites / services / rates change, she was jaded for a long stretch due to bad encounter at the beginning of her stint, which also caused her to resort to heavy eating to destress, end up she is now much heavier now as compared to she initially landed on our shore. But these are just sideshows, as customers we can just focus on her services worthiness.

Location wise is central, discreet and convenient. Shared unit though.

Lookswise she is definitely a looker imo, even if she has piled on a bit. She have a pair of big, round, soulful eyes and her smile is very very sunshine and enchanting. Her recent photos really don't do her justice, makeup is just way too heavy. Seeing her in person one can Imagine she is a real headturner in her slimmer days.

Even though she put on the kilos, I would describe her current figure as curvaceous..bah bah with the right curves. Great to hug and thr plus point is she possess a lovely pair that are natural and good to grope.

Didn't try her massage. Sensual wise, she certainly delivers as listed. CBJ done with good suction and patience. Catbath, ear fuck, AV moans etc, she really turns it on at the right moment, even though she say she feels burnt-out at one point to be in this line. Ended with HJ that was sextisfyingly performed.

What i like about her is she speaks her mind and do not purposely formulate her replies to please the customer, she has her own views and hence one can have an engaging conversation with her.

Another special mention is her voice is really very sweet and girlish, really music to my ears, especially so because she does not have those very strong PRC accent, she speaks like somewhat like Taiwanese. She also smell really good, maintain her hair well and despite her hp buzzing repeated during my chitchat w her, she did not attend to her hp at all.

Now the million $$ question again. Is she worth her current asking price of $120??

Similar to how I assess my recent visit to Summer.. I feel CoCo has more "bullets" to price herself at $120 than some others whom at the same rate do not provide BJ and have lower playability. So you got to give it a try to decide on your own, unless it's a deal breaker to you if the ML not slim and slender.

I have been curious about her since she started last year long ago, my curiosity has finally been satisfied and in the process, I have added a RTM looker ML to my choices.

Last but not least, her rates/services can vary pretty quickly depending on her decision making, so do not assume she will always have BJ on the menu or same price etc.. At one stage she list FJ, at one stage pure ML with no BJ, only HJ, currently is with CBJ.. So look properly what she list before you make the booking!

Last edited by Johndick; 01-02-2019 at 03:47 PM.
Old 01-02-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
Tried her once before she RTC. Playability lower than Breeze. A bit more restrictions. Character not as feisty as Breeze though. And she is damn short.

Incidentally have caught sight of her once outside jalan jalan with another bro.
Bro, who is damn short?
Old 01-02-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopdepoop View Post
lay on fours = face facing pillow?
Thanks for info xD
Well, most practise that. Got other styles but most common.
Old 01-02-2019, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 18
roysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cannot make it! Confirm Milf. Over price for this standard and moreover playability is very Low!

QUOTE=Johndick;18293433]https://sglonelyguys.info/ah-sa-massage/

My maiden session with Ah Sa,not new to this scene, quite a seasoned player in fact.

Firstly I have to sing high praise to her unit, or rather, how thoughtful she decorate and maintains it, cozy and homey,definitely the BEST unit I have ever visited, even the toilet. Impeccable cleanliness and ambience. Her cute little dog is just icing on the cake.

Massage wise is pretty good imo, not half-baked efforts, soothing music and dim lights to compliment the overall relaxation.

She is pre-MLIF,looks exactly like photos. Maintained her figure very well, slight bum around the tummy but not unsightly. Tall, slender, sexy. Sensual wise is not the wild and high playability type for sure, CBJ is newly added last month to stay competitive, but it's not her strength to be honest. But since it's on the menu and capped (STD risk lessened!!!) , why not right.

Similar to Xiao Yu, her wardrobe have full-length mirror to enhance your visual treat, seeing the reflection of her blowing your tool and then finish with 69 HJ.. She have really solid protruding nipples but she politely request not to meddle too much with her nipples lol.

Overall, the whole experience was very relaxing and soothing. Ah Sa can really talk, non-stop, in a very entertaining way imo. She looks cold and serious in the photos but is in fact quite "傻大姐" feel, in a cute way.

A Failsafe option and especially if you feel like a more subtle yet relaxing session. Not for those looking for hot and wild session though. Definitely worth a try to decide for yourself imo.[/QUOTE]
Old 01-02-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Well, was requested by Angela to post two reports.

As mentioned, this is a request and I do not represent her lover / white knight / whatever other nonsense but mainly as a regular to help out. Any questions ask her yourself.

Simply as a closure to things.
Wow, for her to go for tests, getting medical proof, asking you to post, etc, seems like her business really suffered by the recent allegation.
Old 01-02-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
Hello, has anyone visited Erica?

https://sglonelyguys.info/erica-massage/
boob look enchanced size
Old 01-02-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
boob look enchanced size
if fake will skip.
Old 01-02-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
if fake will skip.
Nowadays can really made until look like real n soft.
if fake prefer soft n mango shape
No fish eat prawn
Old 02-02-2019, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
haihai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello fellas,

Long time stalker here, I've benefited from many of your FRs so I decided to finally contribute my virgin honest to balls review, first off, the subject as below.

https://sglonelyguys.info/le-le-massage-fj/

Visited this lady earlier this week after reading one of the FRs about her AR, I'm a big sucker for AR so I decided to give it a go.

Texted her and got a quick reply, she's located in a spa, got to the location early and did a quick recce, did not like the location as it wasn't discreet at all, right next to a popular supper place in the north-east. Went up and paid $50 at the counter for an hour.

She came in and was really friendly and teasing, although she gave off the seasoned pro vibe. Age probably 30 and up though.

After probably 20 mins or so, she ran her fingers up and down my back and across my bum, laid on my back and whispered in my ears what services I'd like today, so I asked her what she had to offer (I know, the listing had everything, and I read it all. I just like to ask them hahaha).

This was probably her cue to chop me like a carrot, despite her listing saying that it was $150 all-in for an fj and the works, she told me a bj was $100 and an FJ was $150 (bear in mind at this point I had already paid $50 at the counter), I wasn't there for an FJ anyway so I told her I'd like her 莞式口吹. She said okay and told me to get up, she stripped off everything on her and proceeded to put on some loud music and dirty grinded me to the music. Weird, but I'm not complaining.

TBC
Old 02-02-2019, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
haihai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Continued...

I believe that credit goes where credit is due, she really went all out for the catbath. She took mouthfuls of water/hot tea and started to kiss me all over and taking her time, my nipples, inner thigh, and balls.

Then came the part I was looking forward to, she told me to grab my legs while she went down on my ass, could feel most of it was her finger prodding while she licked the part between my ass and balls, occasionally flicking her tongue near my ass. When she was done after about 5-7 minutes, I knew the BBBJ was coming so I told her I wanted a CBJ. She said sure, but I'll have to go out to get the condom, how about I just use the "口吹模", which was essentially a piece of cling wrap (LOL). I've heard stories of the cling wrap being used but this was the first time it was suggested to me. I put up a weak struggle but she pretended not to hear and just proceeded with the CBJ. Not wanting to ruin the mood, I went ahead with it.

This girl can really blow, even through the clingwrap. But the clingwrap was really rather uncomfortable, she sensed it so she told me to turn around and get on all fours and gave me another AR session, took off the clingwrap and gave me a hj, came in 5 mins or so and that was it.

So, to summarise,

She does look like an attractive milf. 70% similar to photos. Her boobs are a good size with long nipples, but i couldn't tell if they were real or fake. Don't think they were the advertised 34D though. 4G roaming, but she told me not to insert my finger into her pussy, outer is fine. Fair game I guess.

I did not like the location, the place, the sly way she tried to wrangle an extra $50 and the clingwrap (LOL). Overall I would rate the experience a 6.5/10. I did get what I came for although it was priced high above market rate. However, personally I would not visit her again.

Hope you enjoyed reading both parts and I hoped I helped you to make your next chionging decision!
Old 02-02-2019, 06:20 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yours View Post
I last time happen to visit 1 ML , When we are flirting, she lick my ass, then she turn and want to kiss me, I directly refused her to do that due hygiene

Those towel use for shower and place on massage bed to massage you also important, must be fresh and clean too, life is short must play safe.…
Oh finally someone agreed with me on the towels hygiene....

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1