The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 19-10-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simdprowler View Post
https://ibb.co/JdFvHDh

Anyone up? Residing Tampines..
Fwahh power lungs
Old 19-10-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexboi79 View Post
People "big hole" just let him be lah. Dont bruise his ego leh. hahahahaha...
i think he meant he gan the still virgin kar chng kang.....
Old 19-10-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Any happening after the Dirty Dancing ?
Throughout the session, if you are not dancing, you can keep strolling around (like in supermarket) to look at the women. Some of the ah tiong men, the way they look at women, see until close can sense the breathing like scrutinising antiques. I just had a few "dance songs" and left, it's not our kind of fun given the quality of vege.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 19-10-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simdprowler View Post
https://ibb.co/JdFvHDh

Anyone up? Residing Tampines..
Stay in tampines since birth, nvr see any maid with big jugs and body like her. Go for it bro. What r u waiting for? Ram her hard with ur hard cock
Old 19-10-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Seeking advice from the seasoned birds.

If in Paya Lebar, where to get transit hotels that can make do with only one registration?

If in Serangoon, where?

Also avoid what timings that is considered peak or hard to get transit?

All questions relate to Sunday. Please PM

Thank you.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 19-10-2022, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 2
Gingerbell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGingerbell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGingerbell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wahahaha alot of sour grapes. I'm just speaking the truth up to you guys to believe anot. Enjoy bonking !!
Old 20-10-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
gothic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros.. just sharing some weird stuff. Some DH tell me ok to do whatever but don’t want hotel, don’t care budget or expensive also don’t want. Any ideas how to navigate this? Outdoor also don’t want.. siao one
Old 20-10-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yellowkit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothic View Post
Hi bros.. just sharing some weird stuff. Some DH tell me ok to do whatever but don’t want hotel, don’t care budget or expensive also don’t want. Any ideas how to navigate this? Outdoor also don’t want.. siao one
then where she want to do?
Old 20-10-2022, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
torque6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocstarfish View Post
A man, hailing from a first world country, writes a long piece about how he panders to females from a 3rd world one. Their own countrymen, the banglas, ie men from 3rd world, will just laugh at your ways.
You can see some of our accounts are very old already. Want to free needs to compete with Bangla/Indian foreign talents who looks like this.

You think the slim chio maids is going to pick us? Got money so what? We how old already.

If you guys saw the viral tiktok vid this week on the maid who got pregnant and the ALPHA good looking bangla say not his responsibility, then you know already.

This is universal, applies to maids as well, not just local girls.

If you honestly believe those people put pic here of them fxxxing maid, who confirm and double confirm? You were there ah?

I just go batam, book an over night with a slim SYT indo, take a few pics and say it's a maid.

Sigh.
Old 20-10-2022, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4343 / Power: 20
sexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=torque6;21751075]You can see some of our accounts are very old already.

bro torque6, is the above ur pic?
if its really u, i can understand why canot compete even wif money
oso wats there to believe or confirmconfused:
dun like wat's here, skip go other thread .. why u so bothered n pissed?
Old 20-10-2022, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by torque6 View Post

If you guys saw the viral tiktok vid this week on the maid who got pregnant and the ALPHA good looking bangla say not his responsibility, then you know already.
What video? You have the link?

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 20-10-2022, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
Iioonnic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to a colleague house at night to collect some documents. Reached and the maid was braless and pokie was slightly obvious. Ogled at her while she help to pack some stuff. Does maid not wear bra at home when there are male owner at home?
Old 20-10-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iioonnic View Post
Went to a colleague house at night to collect some documents. Reached and the maid was braless and pokie was slightly obvious. Ogled at her while she help to pack some stuff. Does maid not wear bra at home when there are male owner at home?
All I can say Dunno the man of the house considered lucky or unlucky. Can see but hell unlikely blue balls cannot do anything. Can’t have the best of both worlds I guess

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 20-10-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothic View Post
She hinting to do in your house but if u are married, that is mission impossible, so safer way is to jiao bro with common interest to rent condo / or just room without owner, take turn and book time slots to share the room when mission is assign, good luck bro.
Old 20-10-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iioonnic View Post
Bro, next time if u have documents to collect, i can help you, FOC, cheers bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1