The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 31-07-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1993 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43115 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlooker View Post
next time we take mrt peak hour try to elbow some goodies
No, cannot lah, v. dangerous...wait get charged for molest..beo, peep n look see look see from a distance kind is ok but touching is a no no hor

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 01-08-2020 at 08:10 AM.
Old 31-07-2020, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Cannot lah, v. dangerous...wait get charged for molest..beo, peep n look see look see from a distance kind is ok but touching is a no no hor
Haha I know, just some wishful thinking one can only dream If only got pretty lady in between us in revealing top, we beo one ball each
Old 31-07-2020, 11:25 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Sale805 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Haha I know, just some wishful thinking one can only dream If only got pretty lady in between us in revealing top, we beo one ball each
If the openings are big at the sides as well
Old 31-07-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

They like to push until tight tight

no sir. maybe B but push until cannot breath. but not complaining since we were young and hot blooded males back then[/QUOTE]
Old 01-08-2020, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
TudourSilver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljsilver View Post
Was just on mrt towards the west, saw this beauty with those left over right kind of mini black dress. When she sat down and use her phone, everything just opened up. Pink bra with light brown nips throughout the ride.
So lucky. Nice share bro
Old 01-08-2020, 08:18 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sale805 View Post
If the openings are big at the sides as well
Yes, we r the good boys, not the notti ones...can beo n see already happy enough ...not everyday got tis type of chance.... better don't risk yr life touching them

Last edited by Rickey; 01-08-2020 at 10:21 AM.
Old 01-08-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Was just on mrt towards the west, saw this beauty with those left over right kind of mini black dress. When she sat down and use her phone, everything just opened up. Pink bra with light brown nips throughout the ride.
It is a lucky day for the bro to hv such a nice unexpected once-in-a-lifetime view.. wat kinda of dress is that called ??? ...does the bro or any kind soul knows n got pic to show ??? ...TIA

Old 01-08-2020, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 12
Underwatered is a splendid one to beholdUnderwatered is a splendid one to beholdUnderwatered is a splendid one to beholdUnderwatered is a splendid one to beholdUnderwatered is a splendid one to beholdUnderwatered is a splendid one to behold

last week while taking bus along braddell road, i think just pass some international school. I pressed the bell already and standing near the exit to alight, with my left arm stretched out to hold the bar. bus was almost at the stop.

this french(?) lady abt early 30s was rushing over to alight, guess she didnt time well enough. while she was rushing to me the bus suddenly braked, she lost her balance and fell towards me. felt and saw her chest bounced off against my arm. i think averagely endowed but felt soft/squishy. really like a pair of warm pillows. after that she was embarrassed but not until face red kind. i could only shake my head “its okay” cos still stunned.

guess i used up all my luck already.
Old 01-08-2020, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 6
evelynwong is one of the Best!evelynwong is one of the Best!evelynwong is one of the Best!evelynwong is one of the Best!

Quote:
caught 1 now that use elbow to pretend accidentally touch
Old 01-08-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 15
BraCup is one of the Best!BraCup is one of the Best!BraCup is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
It is a lucky day for the bro to hv such a nice unexpected once-in-a-lifetime view.. wat kinda of dress is that called ??? ...does the bro or any kind soul knows n got pic to show ??? ...TIA
It's called a wrap dress/wrap top
Old 01-08-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20294 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwatered View Post
this french(?) lady abt early 30s was rushing over to alight, guess she didnt time well enough. while she was rushing to me the bus suddenly braked, she lost her balance and fell towards me. felt and saw her chest bounced off against my arm. i think averagely endowed but felt soft/squishy. really like a pair of warm pillows. after that she was embarrassed but not until face red kind. i could only shake my head “its okay” cos still stunned.

Think Maybe Is Australian Lady (School Nearby At Lor Chuan)

Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 01-08-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by evelynwong View Post
sis u caught some guy doing that? don’t look at me, been staying home the whole day
Old 01-08-2020, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 6
evelynwong is one of the Best!evelynwong is one of the Best!evelynwong is one of the Best!evelynwong is one of the Best!

Quote:
sis u caught some guy doing that? don’t look at me, been staying home the whole day
he just admit he does that
Old 01-08-2020, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BraCup View Post
It's called a wrap dress/wrap top
T.Q. v much bro for coming out to help ...Hv googled as below...seems like nothing very special abt these ladies' dresses ...wonder which of these types is the bro referring to when sharing in his post ???

https://www.revolve.com/dresses-wrap...4/?navsrc=left

Old 01-08-2020, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
he just admit he does that
Jialat liao bro...see told u don't anyhow touch girls, u don't believe me...see only can but don't touch ..now u r caught by tis sis ...dunno how to help u liao

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1