The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2012, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
Apa itu 'kiong see' bro??
6C6C you know lah Kiong See you dunno. You no eat YeeSang b4 meh?
KIONG = GINGER / See = Shredded so becum Shredded Ginger.
Old 18-09-2012, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Anyone want to pee in a transparent toilet. KEKEKE

http://www.maplescope.com/node/59319...4%A1%E4%BD%99/
this one marketing gimmick or not? Looks like something of your dream ACE/OS building in the future, right?
Old 18-09-2012, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
6C6C you know lah Kiong See you dunno. You no eat YeeSang b4 meh?
KIONG = GINGER / See = Shredded so becum Shredded Ginger.
Oh like tat hah bro...many thanks for imparting further wisdom on me...

btw, the only KIONG i know is Ah Keong from Penang Road, my favourite but quite lansi OKT...My typical phone conversation is like this:-

Me: Arlo..Ah Keong hah?
Ah Keong: Kan Nee Neh, Si Mi Tai Chi hah?Am Meh balu pak hor wa?? Bei Khun si oh?
Me: Keong hah, sin hoey u boh?
Ah Keong: Kan Nee Neh, lu si peh hiau hor? Tiam Tiam mui wo u char bor bo?
Me: Tai lo, wo bo pian..bo home minister tua chu mah...
Ah Keong: Kau Sai lu, bo lang ti chu, balu kol wo, si bo??!! Tiu nia meh!!
Me: Sorry Tai lo, min si ani guan eh..
Ah Keong: Mai xeng ka wo..nim pek si penang lan si okt...best in penang n some oso say in betong!
Old 18-09-2012, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha...this is the actual 'KIONG SEE" (hardened corpse)

Folklore: In olden days China, many believe that to die one must die and buried in one's home town (Hubei lang must go back to Hubei to die) but some died while traveling to other parts of China. It is a practice to embalm those dead bodies (hardened when rigor mortis set in) and place them fully dressed up in not nailed down coffins. The bodies are allowed to wear "Manchu mandarin official robes", thus all looked like Mandarin officials form the imperial courts.

many bodies will remain in such a state while waiting for a "tour operator" to collect enough pax to go on a return journey to their kampongs.

Grand masters like sengseng will chant to the bodies like a pre-flight safety briefing and each will be stuck with a yellow paper (called FU) on their foreheads. The FU will be like a warrant that allowed the tour guide to command them at any time to move along. The dead bodies will jump along due to embalmed hardened body and limbs and will only have night safari tours. Daytime they rest in special budget hotels (15 in a room,as they just need standing space is enough).

If the FU is blown away, the kiong see will be ACTIVATED and can roam (jumping) around on their own and attack anyone for blood sucking. Strength will increase with each suck and it will reach a stage when it becomes UNCONTROLLABLE. Then you will have an free roaming vampire that requires powerful Grand masters like sengseng (he has switched to and can tame many PEE-R-SEE not kiong see anymore) to tame them and even destroy them. The bells and ropes are effective weapons to deal with them. For modern version of kiong see, that is Pee-R-See, one needs a good and long lan-chiao to DEAL (cantonese) them

There were no lady kiong see thosee days, as ladies were not allowed to travel far far away (eg. from Hubei to Macao and then to KL Pudu and then
to ACE). They were also not important to be buried anywhere they died, no need to bring back to hometown.

So, Chinese kiong see are like the zombies of south america, but kiong see are cosmetically made up to look their very best...so the phrase "she looks like a kiong see" is actually making fun of her make up (over done)
Old 18-09-2012, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
eugene_wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post

Folklore: In olden days China, many believe that to die one must die and buried in one's home town (Hubei lang must go back to Hubei to die) but some died while traveling to other parts of China. It is a practice to embalm those dead bodies (hardened when rigor mortis set in) and place them fully dressed up in not nailed down coffins. The bodies are allowed to wear "Manchu mandarin official robes", thus all looked like Mandarin officials form the imperial courts.

many bodies will remain in such a state while waiting for a "tour operator" to collect enough pax to go on a return journey to their kampongs.

Grand masters like sengseng will chant to the bodies like a pre-flight safety briefing and each will be stuck with a yellow paper (called FU) on their foreheads. The FU will be like a warrant that allowed the tour guide to command them at any time to move along. The dead bodies will jump along due to embalmed hardened body and limbs and will only have night safari tours. Daytime they rest in special budget hotels (15 in a room,as they just need standing space is enough).

If the FU is blown away, the kiong see will be ACTIVATED and can roam (jumping) around on their own and attack anyone for blood sucking. Strength will increase with each suck and it will reach a stage when it becomes UNCONTROLLABLE. Then you will have an free roaming vampire that requires powerful Grand masters like sengseng (he has switched to and can tame many PEE-R-SEE not kiong see anymore) to tame them and even destroy them. The bells and ropes are effective weapons to deal with them. For modern version of kiong see, that is Pee-R-See, one needs a good and long lan-chiao to DEAL (cantonese) them

There were no lady kiong see thosee days, as ladies were not allowed to travel far far away (eg. from Hubei to Macao and then to KL Pudu and then
to ACE). They were also not important to be buried anywhere they died, no need to bring back to hometown.

So, Chinese kiong see are like the zombies of south america, but kiong see are cosmetically made up to look their very best...so the phrase "she looks like a kiong see" is actually making fun of her make up (over done)
Nevermind. There are female ghosts. Actresses knows how to make-up to look like a ghost before making the movies....hopefully some long legged crabs have the ideas too.....do something new and see....
Old 18-09-2012, 10:30 PM
Samster

sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Aiyah! Grand Master , why you so fast let the cat out of the bag.
Last week only the royal cat from Middleton had oredi been let out of the bag.
Now you so fast release another cat arh. KEKEKE

I think I prefer Shredded Ginger more, can blow wind away.

Last edited by sengseng; 18-09-2012 at 10:48 PM.
Old 18-09-2012, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene_wong View Post
Nevermind. There are female ghosts. Actresses knows how to make-up to look like a ghost before making the movies....hopefully some long legged crabs have the ideas too.....do something new and see....
I was wondering why you becum so deviant when we talk about long leg crabs.KEKEKE
Old 18-09-2012, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
eugene_wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I was wondering why you becum so deviant when we talk about long leg crabs.KEKEKE
I don't really fancy long legged crab.....i just learned from you sifus only......so i suppose they are the elite group in Ace.

i just try to be imaginative.....they do various make-up....i wish to suggest them something new, nobody has tried....
Old 19-09-2012, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wre7426 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

master pom kor....miss up some important weapon....the sword (make from coin/tong chie)....hahaha.....or the wood sword the 1 always broken de....
Old 19-09-2012, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wre7426 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any1 in ace now....today wind okie boh?....thinking to go shopping later ..see got any vege or seafood to yams2..
Old 19-09-2012, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:

Wah bro! U pulled a fast one on me...never mind, I call Ah Keong to deal with u later
Old 19-09-2012, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hmmm...enjoying life hor....
Old 19-09-2012, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene_wong View Post
I don't really fancy long legged crab.....i just learned from you sifus only......so i suppose they are the elite group in Ace.

i just try to be imaginative.....they do various make-up....i wish to suggest them something new, nobody has tried....
If you dun like long leg crab, you can always choose Meaty Crab, Flower Crab, Fry Crab, soft shell crab and etc.
Different ppl like to eat different crab ma.
Old 19-09-2012, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
Wah bro! U pulled a fast one on me...never mind, I call Ah Keong to deal with u later
Why nowadays you play with Xiao Kiong argh?. Can spread disease one leh.Lipas can be dangerous sometime. Better be alert all the time.

Still dun believe me, click on the link below.

http://www.planetcockroach.com/cockroach-disease.html
Old 19-09-2012, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Why nowadays you play with Xiao Kiong argh?. Can spread disease one leh.Lipas can be dangerous sometime. Better be alert all the time.

Still dun believe me, click on the link below.

http://www.planetcockroach.com/cockroach-disease.html
Yikes..takutnya saya...yes, will stay away from him from now on
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1