The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-01-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 16
sytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Curious what's 5G? It's the ultimate?
5G will it be included painting, fingering ?
Old 15-01-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
dosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Huawei haven't develop the 5G network also. Chill la guys
Old 15-01-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

5g mean the ML stick her finger up your anus
Old 15-01-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
For massage got better ones.but if looking for pretty girl gfe try ai la. Model height . Slim face. Play the beauty card . All the regulars rtm hopefully next Rd can advance further until 5g signal
Curious, typically how many RTMs will grant such improvement in roaming signal. 5 times? Improving 1g everytime?

I always prefer those that give 4g direct. Not too patient.
Old 15-01-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Curious, typically how many RTMs will grant such improvement in roaming signal. 5 times? Improving 1g everytime?

is he dreaming ? ai la give 5g ? 5 GRAPES maybe lol
Old 15-01-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1089 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Varies across each ML.

If there's something about you which appeals to the ML, you may get "preferential" access on your first visit. Other than that, subsequent visits should gradually improve the roaming signal but again this doesn't apply to every ML. Using your charms to sweet talk them into going further helps, too, IMO.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 15-01-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
is he dreaming ? ai la give 5g ? 5 GRAPES maybe lol
Haven't 4G yet want to jump straight to 5G.

Old 16-01-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Varies across each ML.

If there's something about you which appeals to the ML, you may get "preferential" access on your first visit. Other than that, subsequent visits should gradually improve the roaming signal but again this doesn't apply to every ML. Using your charms to sweet talk them into going further helps, too, IMO.
Thank you the explanation. Probably dun need the 101 of things since not a newbie. Curious on the low playabilities lookers these days only. Of course won't want to spend $600 then able to touch her abalone, not that it's plated in gold.

Thank you on the explanation on 5 grapes by the previous bro. That's quite amusing, wondering where she produce the 5 grapes from.

Definitely, some take a few RTMs to expand uncharted waters and sometimes it's just the fun of it. To have RTMs in the beginning, there must be something really attractive to keep going back for.
Old 16-01-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haven't 4G yet want to jump straight to 5G.
Well be surprise on the stuff an uncle can achieve sometimes. Before you know it, she is pantiless.
Old 16-01-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thank you on the explanation on 5 grapes by the previous bro. That's quite amusing, wondering where she produce the 5 grapes from.
food from horny bros , grapes included
well known certain ML liked to counter feed bros

widely advertised ... thats 5G for u.
I only once got soup. but I think others did too .

5S - I even took a pic
Old 16-01-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you the explanation. Probably dun need the 101 of things since not a newbie. Curious on the low playabilities lookers these days only. Of course won't want to spend $600 then able to touch her abalone, not that it's plated in gold.

Definitely, some take a few RTMs to expand uncharted waters and sometimes it's just the fun of it. To have RTMs in the beginning, there must be something really attractive to keep going back for.
Baby not low on playability leh.

Yup, but the "downside" of repeated RTMs is the possibility of the ML taking you for granted, hence I prefer to spread my options and RTM on an infrequent basis.

Samster

LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

lol sometimes i go to my regular place...
eat and drink food that were brought by other customers
i also feel paiseh hahaha
Samster

Quote:
Well be surprise on the stuff an uncle can achieve sometimes. Before you know it, she is pantiless.
I don't deny there are exceptions but such stuff don't kiss and tell lah, haha.

Old 16-01-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quote:

Yup, but the "downside" of repeated RTMs is the possibility of the ML taking you for granted, hence I prefer to spread my options and RTM on an infrequent basis.
lol yah.. once they know you only visit them...
will be taken for granted and service cfm drop for some
still remember one time... I need to listen to one ML share her sorrows for 30mins... Lucky i good listener hehe
the remaining 30mins super intense.. all the tricks come out
Old 16-01-2019, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
dosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:

true, repeated visits and she might feel relaxed with you and take your visit for granted. At the end of the day, believe its a market to suit your service demand. If you want good figure, you can find ML xx, if you want good playability, you find yy etc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1