The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2013, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

The hotel room rates are crazy now due to "high season". Any good decent hotel to recommend? Budget about 30-40 USD. Near to any girl girl action.....
Old 12-12-2013, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
The hotel room rates are crazy now due to "high season". Any good decent hotel to recommend? Budget about 30-40 USD. Near to any girl girl action.....
30-40USD is about 1kB? Easy la , Soi Baukow plenty la. The stretch between Soi Diana and Dungnam Inn shoud have a lot and its near to LK
Old 12-12-2013, 04:41 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
30-40USD is about 1kB? Easy la , Soi Baukow plenty la. The stretch between Soi Diana and Dungnam Inn shoud have a lot and its near to LK
Will check it out... those I normally stay are now at about 70USD...
Old 12-12-2013, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
Kawaiisoi6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Will check it out... those I normally stay are now at about 70USD...
Being a totally biased person I recommend Soi 6 guesthouses..rate between 600 to 1000 baht now.
Old 12-12-2013, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
Kawaiisoi6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
55555 ya have you ever seen how the thais blow up the balloons?
For me use a small compressor..cannot imagine trying to blow a hundred odd ballons using mouth.
Old 12-12-2013, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaiisoi6 View Post
Being a totally biased person I recommend Soi 6 guesthouses..rate between 600 to 1000 baht now.
I dun really like to stay in Soi 6... just personal preference.
Old 12-12-2013, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 16
Garbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
not that type agogo with thai man to entertain thai esan working girl .
looking for those open space type or pub that anybody can go and have live band stage.
Go to this place call ตำนานชล at 3rd road (It's beside Moom Aroy restaurant)
or ซ.ป.ช behind Soi 6. (Sorry club's name is in Thai, cos no english signboard there)

Thai local style club with live band and table. Can order food and drinks and listen to live band.
Old 12-12-2013, 09:21 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 18
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage View Post
Go to this place call ตำนานชล at 3rd road (It's beside Moom Aroy restaurant)
or ซ.ป.ช behind Soi 6. (Sorry club's name is in Thai, cos no english signboard there)

Thai local style club with live band and table. Can order food and drinks and listen to live band.
thanks bro, just up you. I like such local joints with great music and can jeep sao sao thai nom yai and toot yai. kin puying sao sao . Thai word enough for me, will use google translate to listen to the thai word and I know where to tell motosai and vin to there. this kind of place is really party like a kon thai and sanook mak mak and can know alot thai girls , sometimes got free gift there.

ตำนานชล @ 3rd road

Old 12-12-2013, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
A true CC will not buy food. See where got balloon and go during HH buy the cheapest thai whisky coke at 39B and eat 4 or 5 rounds.

A true CC will not spend on women. They take numbers and call them late to avoid barfine and prey on women who desperate to take 500B rather than go home broke.

A true CC will not stay in a hotel with a fridge.

55555555555 still holiday la you ........... at least you don't have to work 12hrs 6 days a week for 5-7kB monthly while there.
Bro talking about thai ppl remuneration, that is why so many thai puyings are willing to open leg and earn way more from TIKOs like us LOL...

The CC u refering to is a downright cheapskate bastard liao. I hate this kind of ppl , self centred and got no dignity one sia, out to cheat those poor puyings and sometimes just bang any ugly puying that come along the way and even can lay force on them sometimes.

I think there is a limit to spend less lah. I surely dont wanna be an arsehole and get whacked by some mafia gang or ladyboy group someday in patts cos i wanna save some money which should be spend in the first place.

Unless u telling me the puying happily let u F for free lah(come on lah , no free meal in this world.) If you always treat her LDs and makan or what then she let u whack free, fine. But there is always a price to everything lah. Even BGR is the same. U want come out play dont be a MOFO, you cannot play properly den F OFF.

However, i know there will be fuckers like this all around the bloody world and i dun give a damn liao coz this bloody leeches will always be there to spoilt ur day somehow. Never get affected by them coz they are a bloody waste of time. So i suppose my motto for my 23 days in Patts come Jan 2014: Keep Calm and continue partying till the sun rises in Sin City every freaking day( if i dont get exhausted from shagging lah lol)!

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 12-12-2013, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaiisoi6 View Post
For me use a small compressor..cannot imagine trying to blow a hundred odd ballons using mouth.
I've seen them use motorbike exhaust!
Old 12-12-2013, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
singaporenaturi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I heard that political issue in Thailand.. I am in Singapore and plan to visit pattaya,, whether there will be any issue in travelling to pattaya, through bangkok
Old 12-12-2013, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singaporenaturi View Post
I heard that political issue in Thailand.. I am in Singapore and plan to visit pattaya,, whether there will be any issue in travelling to pattaya, through bangkok
U can book my service if u worry. I now offer helicopter service.....
Old 13-12-2013, 10:50 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage View Post
Go to this place call ตำนานชล at 3rd road (It's beside Moom Aroy restaurant) or ซ.ป.ช behind Soi 6. (Sorry club's name is in Thai, cos no english signboard there)

Sounds like my kind of place.

Quote:
U can book my service if u worry. I now offer helicopter service.....
Wow you up another level!
Old 13-12-2013, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Wow you up another level!
Boh pian... need to upgrade... a lot of rich kids on the block.
Old 13-12-2013, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
koukou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, ask a noob qn. dun zap me pls.
1st time gg pattaya. been to bkk alot of times. main aim is to go check out the pattaya gogo scene. shd i stay near walking st? i have 5 ppl. may or may not bring girls back. will only stay for 1 night. shd get individual rooms?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1