The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-01-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 16
sytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouskimch View Post
Can not always eat the same dish ma . Need some bros to help intro because so many fake FRs... sian
the market have many dish to choose, hope to choose the right and good one
Old 11-01-2019, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Found out from her she had 1 more night to go before moving but was caught before that by her landlord.

What rotten luck it had to end that way.
So didn't kena white card?
She ownself rtc.. hope can see her soon bah
Old 11-01-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
So didn't kena white card?
She ownself rtc.. hope can see her soon bah
I think if it’s a landlord issue, they just evict the tenant.
Involving authorities too troublesome and time consuming so she should be just RTC for own safety
Old 11-01-2019, 07:17 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blooberry86 View Post
Before the few page posting on Adele name always appear here , she already hot and hard to book, now made her more famous and more hard to book , I got to try my luck too
Oops... LOL

Must thank that spammeeeeerrrr!!

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 11-01-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopdepoop View Post
do you know if she allow finishing on her body?
Don’t know leh
Old 11-01-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
True mr bro. Love the bed, that the first thing that caught my attention. I opt for hj too. Full 1 hr. Although she use the phone quite often, but it is something I can still endure. The massage session even started with her stripped the top. Massage skill is there, can tell by her strokes. Bros looking for massage, this is ok. I wont RTM since there are quite a bunch to try.
phone usage .
minus 5 pt.
strike off on list to visit.
Old 11-01-2019, 08:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
phone usage .
minus 5 pt.
strike off on list to visit.
I think once or twice use can close 1 eye, but if is often is a big no-no, especially during sensual.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 11-01-2019, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
So long as look pretty, nice figure and boobs, can massage and good in sensual you can overlook this lor. Very tempted to try her but her boobs are holding me back let me know if they are softer after your next visit hehe
Haha. Seriously the boobs would not be hard as a rock lah. Else, hit on your head will bleed, literally killer boobs. Haha.

She hug you from behind not obvious one.

Firm and big. Quite enjoyable in my opinion.

Well to each his own preference. Some cannot tahan.
Old 11-01-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
Mango (SLG)
RTM visit and will RTM again. Though limited in terms of sensual, I like her body, massage was not my fav but really complete. Very comfortable session.

She leaving in slightly more than a week so after she leaves will focus my visits mostly on Yuer.
Current favourite leaving and fortunately previous favourite coming back at the same time. Couldn't ask for a more perfect timing.
Old 11-01-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I think once or twice use can close 1 eye, but if is often is a big no-no, especially during sensual.
if this was reported to the ML. good luck that she will kick the habit
when everyone start to talk abt standards but at the same time can close eye
ML can also close1 eye to our requirement?

also a bit unfair to those hard-working ML who dun touch phone at all

Last edited by uglydoll00; 12-01-2019 at 08:25 AM.
Old 11-01-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
when everyone start to take abt standards but at he same time can close eye

You are absolutely right. However, we can't expect all MLs to not touch their phones at all during the session, so those who have that bad habit better 好自为之 lor and if the customer is unhappy, then chances of a RTM will be lower.

I can't stand one-handed massages while the other hand is fiddling with the phone. That ML immediately goes into my blacklist.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 11-01-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Haha. Seriously the boobs would not be hard as a rock lah. Else, hit on your head will bleed, literally killer boobs. Haha.

She hug you from behind not obvious one.

Firm and big. Quite enjoyable in my opinion.

Well to each his own preference. Some cannot tahan.
Don't know leh. Some comment here say hard so I am hesitant. Seems like not so bad and can feel some softness can liao. Okay will find time to try her out since you are 1 whom I trust your judgment and MR.

Quote:
when everyone start to take abt standards but at he same time can close eye

Right. If everyone diam diam these ML will be more than happy to continue with this habit.. during work can chat with others, fix appt etc why not? It will only get worse !
Old 12-01-2019, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 12
WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of

Journeying to the west for the next 2 weeks for work. its a chance for me to visit those west side de.

Anyone to introduce?
Momo65 got a few $80 and $100 bonks in the west but the photo looks too good to be true.
Old 12-01-2019, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 11
Chezzter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChezzter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just tried Mi Er:
https://sglonelyguys.info/mi-er-massage/

I think she just changed her ad today or something, looks like price and location changed.
But anyway, here is my MR:

Looks: 7/10 (It is her in the photos for sure, not SYT but she looks young)
Body: 7/10 (Petite, proportionate body. Also shaved below, but armpit not shaved =/)
Boobs: B cups
Massage: 7/10 (Got the technique, but lack the strength and massage only lasted a short while)
Sensual: 8/10 (Sensual was not bad, short BBBJ in shower got extra points. Also 4G roaming, can 69 also)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Give her high points for this coz she is good. I don't usually cum easily, but I didn't last more than 5 minutes from her BBBJ. She did use her hands to help also lah)
GFE: 7/10 (A bit conflicted on this one. Upon opening the door until the massage start, gfe was high. However, time was cut short, and even after I hinted that theres still a good 20 minutes left, she still hinted that its time to dress up and go)

Overall, for a good BBBJ, I would choose her. However, might not RTM in the near future coz of the above mentioned weak points. I will prefer to try others first.

On another note, where is Lan Lan?
Can't find her ad anymore on SLG.
Old 12-01-2019, 06:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 18
malaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bros, anybody tried this Faye before?

https://sglonelyguys.info/faye-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1