The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-01-2019, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Lol sgbeautycastle lah
Curiosity kill the cat. Well one man meat is another man poison

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
then no more lor, cannot find.
bad review u still intetested . weird guy you
Old 10-01-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Fellow bros of the Internet, there is a curious question that I like to ask.

There was a ML by the name of Lin Lin, an Ella look alike and she has a bunch of friends including one ML called Siqi (Xiaoqi later). Personally tried, playability quite bad, nothing good about their massage, looks and figure below average. But they survive a freaking long time, coming back twice.

They seem to be high rollers with really good life.

Can any bros who know enlighten me why? Like the real truth and not speculation.

Cheers, curisous question always on my mind. I go sleep also, just bo liao.
Old 10-01-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosthefarmer View Post
Lol sgbeautycastle lah
Curiosity kill the cat. Well one man meat is another man poison
u using reverse psychology is it ?
Old 10-01-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Woah what a crazy night
Away from forum merely about 2 hours and so many posts

Surprised bro shittyass hasn’t come in to clean it up

Lol
Old 10-01-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgpfuckyeah View Post
Adele -

I’ve lived in sg for a long time but i only recently started to explore the massage scene. After reading glowing reviews of Adele, I decided to try. Booking an appt a few days ago was easy enough. I took the bus there...the place was easy to find. I was surprised at how ugly she is...I mean I know Singaporeans are ugly but I was not prepared after reading so many good reviews. Are you guys all blind? Are the reviews fake? She has filler-inject lips that make her look fucking weird...she has no ass what-so-ever...ok-tits. She’s pleasant to talk to i guess and the massage/hdly/hj was good...but does it warrant all the good reviews. You guys obviously have no fucking standards and should be ashamed of yourself. If a well reviewed girl is this disappointing, I should just stop here and not bother trying anyone else

Surprisingly you haven’t been zapped till negative

Maybe now indeed the forum has matured
Old 10-01-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
She was also known as Paris so could be a good replacement for your Sydney.
I think cannot leh ha ha maybe wait for charlotte, chelsea, etc ha ha
Old 10-01-2019, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 12
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post

Maybe now indeed the forum has has matured
He is FT leh.nick already show he don't like sg . Shld go pub smoke girls instead. Wysiwyg in the pubs. Or orchard towers better.
Old 10-01-2019, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
He is FT leh.nick already show he don't like sg . Shld go pub smoke girls instead. Wysiwyg in the pubs. Or orchard towers better.
CSI him out! Report him to AWARE! We have a potential Anton Casey wannabe on our hands!

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 10-01-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Woah what a crazy night
Away from forum merely about 2 hours and so many posts

Surprised bro shittyass hasn’t come in to clean it up

Lol
You also trolling him.

Cannot get anymore obvious
Old 10-01-2019, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Maybe kaki Lang ownself talk to ownself
Old 10-01-2019, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosthefarmer View Post
I think cannot leh ha ha maybe wait for charlotte, chelsea, etc ha ha
Why not? Do note that the tightness maybe of a different type.
Old 10-01-2019, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 12
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Fellow bros of the Internet, there is a curious question that I like to ask.

There was a ML by the name of Lin Lin, an Ella look alike and she has a bunch of friends including one ML called Siqi (Xiaoqi later). Personally tried, playability quite bad, nothing good about their massage, looks and figure below average. But they survive a freaking long time, coming back twice.

They seem to be high rollers with really good life.

Can any bros who know enlighten me why? Like the real truth and not speculation.

Cheers, curisous question always on my mind. I go sleep also, just bo liao.
I know 1 other girl v similar to hw u describe.these girls r studying here. This is sideline money. Nonchalant abt service. Unless smitten by rich yantao kids. Work few hrs play play play
Old 10-01-2019, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:

Zapping is worthwhile on those who is very concerned with their points else it is a waste of time
Old 10-01-2019, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
You guys are silly. This is a new way of reverse marketing.

There has been so many talks about the new girls and this is to Ensure the old girl like Adele get some attention off them
Clap clap lidat you can also see thru arh
Old 10-01-2019, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2129 / Power: 18
mmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond repute

Adele~

Not trying to argue but just voicing out my personal view

To me she's a pretty lady and in the ml market she has been improving herself .

Everytime I rtm there will be changes

Her Bf and cat bath can really made me feel damm shiok

Now can said that adele does not only depend on her hdly ,even without her hdly she still have other points to attract me to rtm

The only small fault is that her looks may not cater to all but I really like her slim body and leg especially after she had been hitting the gym

**If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything**
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1