The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-01-2019, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Even momo is better compared to Donna
Big fan of both MoMo and Donna, but I feel they are totally different types lookers. MoMo is the foxy, seductive yet easy going mistress material. Donna is the gorgeous, brainy and fiesty girlfriend feel type. Both are excellent imo. But value for $$? MoMo, without a doubt.

As for the hooha on Adele, bros, go read the post by the instigator again, you will realize he is not insulting Adele but US SINGAPOREANS. Go read. He is just using that as a bridge to slam SINGAPOREANS ugly, no taste, blind etc.

So let's not get into arguments to defend Adele (whom I have never tried anyway) over a post that is targeted at US. He is probably having a good laugh at the conflict he created.

As many said before, don't feed the trolls and they will find it pointless to stir shit. Whatever he want to reply, just ignore, he can go create another account to self entertain his own post for all we care.
Old 10-01-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 16
HEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexfoo1 View Post
One post that generated 5 pages worth of morning entertainment
One post, make one ML become famous in one night一夜成名
Old 10-01-2019, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Big fan of both MoMo and Donna, but I feel they are totally different types lookers. MoMo is the foxy, seductive yet easy going mistress material. Donna is the gorgeous, brainy and fiesty girlfriend feel type. Both are excellent imo. But value for $$? MoMo, without a doubt.

As for the hooha on Adele, bros, go read the post by the instigator again, you will realize he is not insulting Adele but US SINGAPOREANS. Go read. He is just using that as a bridge to slam SINGAPOREANS ugly, no taste, blind etc.

So let's not get into arguments to defend Adele (whom I have never tried anyway) over a post that is targeted at US. He is probably having a good laugh at the conflict he created.

As many said before, don't feed the trolls and they will find it pointless to stir shit. Whatever he want to reply, just ignore, he can go create another account to self entertain his own post for all we care.
Absolutely right. Read the original post and his follow up post carefully. He’s attacking Singaporeans, not the ML. People should just ignore the troll and submit proper MR. Let’s not feed his intolerance.
Old 10-01-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 11
alexfoo1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalexfoo1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
Absolutely right. Read the original post and his follow up post carefully. He’s attacking Singaporeans, not the ML. People should just ignore the troll and submit proper MR. Let’s not feed his intolerance.
It's a TCSS thread after all, there will be such guys that are hateful like that. Just don't get too bothered by it and don't let it hurt the peace between real chiongsters out here
Don't feel the troll!
Old 10-01-2019, 09:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Sgpfuckyeah is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: adele

Im blunt...not trying to troll...i tell it like it is...am disappointed in the sgp massage scene...can’t believe guys put up with the low quality...

I propose a game - you guys recommend your favorite providers, i will visit them, and then i will roast them on the board (aka give honest feedback). Someone needs to uphold higher standards around here
Old 10-01-2019, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 11
alexfoo1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalexfoo1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFortune View Post
MR on Annie and Yue Yu

It’s a tale of two very opposite experience.

Annie

Looks: 8
Body: 6.5
Sensual: 8
Bursting with youthful energy, this gregarious girl is quite a gem to behold. What you see on the pics is what you get. Right from the doorstep, she oozes cheekiness, sexiness and was outright playful. The moment she starts the massage, she should have also undressed to her undies, allowing you a great view of her young nubile body. Only downside is she is rather flat chested. And for those who prefer a quiet session, some might find her too noisy. Otherwise, she offers great companionship. Sensual wise she would gauge your response and changes her pattern accordingly. Although I must say am not used to the fake love making with her panties still on. Will RTM if have time n money.
It's just such a pity imo she's not full nude. Just lacks that punch compared to other CAT110 girls who are doing full nude and BBBJ/CIM. Really like her young look and petite bod (especially if you are not bothered about boobs) though.
Old 10-01-2019, 09:39 AM
Samster

HEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was happy managed to booked carol get a tonight slot, miss her
Old 10-01-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgpfuckyeah View Post

Im blunt...not trying to troll...i tell it like it is...am disappointed in the sgp massage scene...can’t believe guys put up with the low quality...

I propose a game - you guys recommend your favorite providers, i will visit them, and then i will roast them on the board (aka give honest feedback). Someone needs to uphold higher standards around here
Go try Ai La, one of the favourites here.
I'm interested to see your review on her.
Old 10-01-2019, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 15
Jimbei deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJimbei deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Honestly speaking, if anyone don’t like a ML also don’t need to personal attack especially on looks when it’s a subjective matter. Just give a proper review on the whole package, ie sensual, HJ, gfe, looks, etc is good enough.

If personal attack is not trolling or flaming, I don’t know what is. Nobody says Adele looks like a beauty queen but all agreed her hdly is one of the best if not the best in the business. Coupled with the environment, gfe and other services she easily deserves her high rating from customers. If you don’t like her, just look for another ML and move on.
Old 10-01-2019, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
Zokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEATJAWS View Post
Was happy managed to booked carol get a tonight slot, miss her
Lucky you, I was trying to book Carol but time slot not suitable.. I'm going to try instead. Will provide mr if i feel she deserve one
Old 10-01-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgpfuckyeah View Post

Think we get your point, don't have to keep on repeating yourself like a broken record.

Last edited by iamzombie; 10-01-2019 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Validated the theory
Old 10-01-2019, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zokeps View Post
Lucky you, I was trying to book Carol but time slot not suitable.. I'm going to try instead. Will provide mr if i feel she deserve one
Wish you good luck to get your suitable slot with carol , you wont regret for sure
Old 10-01-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
laimesseh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbei View Post
Honestly speaking, if anyone don’t like a ML also don’t need to personal attack especially on looks when it’s a subjective matter. Just give a proper review on the whole package, ie sensual, HJ, gfe, looks, etc is good enough.

If personal attack is not trolling or flaming, I don’t know what is. Nobody says Adele looks like a beauty queen but all agreed her hdly is one of the best if not the best in the business. Coupled with the environment, gfe and other services she easily deserves her high rating from customers. If you don’t like her, just look for another ML and move on.
Agree with what you say , Adele aka Paris have been around for sometime and i have try her service too! to be honest she doesn't have the look of beauty queen but she doesn't have those look that guys will reject , to be fair to her her service is good enough to deserve her FR from bro here .
Old 10-01-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguys.info/lili-massage/

Is this a potential minefield?

Even her WeChat photo is heavily edited. Is this the deal breaker?
Old 10-01-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/lili-massage/

Is this a potential minefield?

Even her WeChat photo is heavily edited. Is this the deal breaker?
I think you have already answered your own questions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1