The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2012, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbengsony View Post
Tried both but prefer hu die and if saying Chang
Ping sauna skill , hu die win hands down .

Again 1 man meat 1 man poision .

She sucks better . More expressive .
And she use coldgate to wash yr ass hole
A Trademark of Chang Ping Sauna
How chio is this hu die and what's her body like? Can compare to some other WLs to give us an idea of how she looks physically? Thanks.
Old 08-10-2012, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9973 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

fr on xiao feng
1654A

went down after work as I was feeling horny the whole day

Managed to get xiao feng..been wanting to try her for a while but she always have customers so faster hand fast leg told okt her..

face: 6.5/10
shower: good good! wash me clean and gave me a bbbj in e shower..nice deepthroat too
body: big B on her small frame, she is at most 155cm.. butt quite flat..
catbath: 8/10
bbbj: 9/10 deepthroat and constantly looking at me omg..
fj: quite tight I like! cowgirl, missionary, doggy, scissors, and finally one last missonary before I pulled out and unload in her mouth
too bad cim not very good, basically just positioned her mouth there..no sucking after I came, personally I like girls to continue sucking after I hit climax, shiok!
rtf: maybe after trying the rest of the new hot girls in this house first

I only realised their malaysian wl judy was working during small talk with xiao feng..xian! been wanting to try her! one of the last few malaysia gems in GL!
Old 09-10-2012, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
BonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring Samster
L28 H31A - Sizzling Si Ling

SI LING
HSE: L28 H31A
OKT: Willie / Ah Gwee
PHONE: 6846-1661
HSE GALS: Alice, Barbi, MeiBo, Ruby, Si Ling, Xiao Qian, Xiao Qiao [7]
**They have a new gal starting in 2weeks

Kam Sia to binbin81 & geylanfc, thanks for the support.

GL GAL
Si Ling is a early 20s cutie. Round face, piercing brown eyes, thin lips. Great smile, which lights up her face. If she did not smile so much she would actually have a very icy, cool look. Her nose is a plastic surgeons wet dream; high bridge, perfect nasal tip. I dont have the nerve to ask her if its real but if its been modified, it should be on the sales brochure of every plastic surgeon in the world. Her hair is straight, black and one-length down to her chin. It used to be shorter and dyed brown. For a girl to have short hair she has to have a pretty face or else the look doesn't work, for Si Ling it does because she has good features.

She is abt 160cm tall without heels, White skin, no tattoos and a good firm butt. The tits have been modified to a b-cup, large aerolas and raisin nipples. Abt 45kg.

ROOM SERVICE
Hard not to notice Si Ling, loud and brash she talks alot of cock. She moves provacatively, swinging her hips and ass when she walks. In the room she is full on frenetic energy of chatter and playfulness. I was once in the room next to her and could not help but notice the over-whelming amount of loud chatter coming from her room. She likes to play the fool but when it comes to work she is very very good.

The shower is a soap and wash with genital fondling and light stroking of the perineum and the testicles. She completes the routine with a BBBJ. On the bed, she starts with the nipples. Her hands will roam freely but mainly molests the groin. A simple but short catbath then she will swallow the cock. Her BBBJ is well done; good suction and variations in technique. Deep throat, licking the sides and head. Good hand movements. Sucks the balls and licks the perineum. She does a thorough job. I normally get her in a 69 to return the oral to her. She does like a good pussy-licking.

When it comes to fucking; Si Ling does not hold back. She is as aggressive and sex-hungry as any gal I ever had in GL. Pussy is wet and warm. Her stereo is loud with the occassional dirty talk....just like her sister Proactive frencher with a hyper-active tongue. Any sex position is possible. My favorite for her is to position her face up at the foot of the bed, with me standing on the floor, her legs under my arms or on my chest. One time we were fucking and I needed to re-position her; when I looked down, I saw some of her vaginal juices had dripped on the floor!!! WTF?!?!?! She gets very wet when her sausage box is getting stuffed. She also likes to be fucked hard as she will usually grab my ass and force me into her faster.

The $$ shot is never an issue. After I cum, she locks her legs around mine and does not allow me to withdraw my penis without her permission. Talk about ownership issues... On my first visit; she removed the CD after I shot and while I was still hard, she used her fingers to press and caress the tip of my cock sending intense pain and pleasure for moments on after the orgasm.

RECOMMENDATION
Si Ling is a precocious one (thats precocious not precious, this ain't abt LOTR). The younger sister of retired QiQi (2831a) is as good and nasty as any WL I have ever come across in GL. Looks, body and skill; its the total package. Shes also the owner of one of the hottest, wettest pussy I've entered in a long time. She may act sassy and cheeky but she can deliver the mind-blowing session consistently. We enjoy great chemistry. The usual caveats abt meat and kryptonite. Beware of her KC......its not for the faint-hearted.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Debbie/ Butterfly does Dallas

Maybe macam like dallas cowboys r debbie does dallas

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Bro : what is AMERICAN style cowgirl ??
I know cowgirl, regular cowgirl & Asian cowgirl but not American cowgirl
Old 09-10-2012, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Debbie/ Butterfly does Dallas

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Ke kekekekeke
Old 09-10-2012, 01:22 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Da Oppa!

Wah bro u now Oppa of both 06 n W06....no prizes for guessing why hor

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bro Hu Die size issit similar to Cai Hong under the same roof huh...

Cai Hong is Authentic CP Yi Tiao Long trained...
Old 09-10-2012, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Debbie/ Butterfly does Dallas

Quote:
wah.. that Bambi Woods gal made me Pcc so many times in the past

Other favourite movie was Love Boat.
Old 09-10-2012, 02:47 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Xiao La Jiao(1803)

Xiao La Jiao(1803)...22yr old mm fm Sichuan...fair, quite pretty fresh looking syt wif cute dimples when she smiles, looks nicer wif her hair down...abt 164cm+, nice legs, slim/skinny bod...B+ boobs wif brownish tits, actually her boobs look larger becuz of her slim/skinny frame, boobs soft firm gd feel...juicy perky ass n pussy trimmed, no smell...overall this XLJ has an attractive young sexy bod look...

Overall sex svc level not bad for newbie n gfe feel v gd as she gives off natural blur sweet innocent gfe vibes...however reluctant frencher...

Door closed hugged n cuddles, cld feel her warmth n youthful fresh friendly personality...v chatty n bubbly...helped me undress...shower soapy raba front n bk wif gd bod feel...bed action, first gave me a soothing massage...then close bod feel as she hugged me, me lying on me front...nice feel of her boobs n pussy...then gave a boobs massage followed by catbath light slow licks felt amateurish yet innocently refreshing...she also used her index finger to gently stimulate me scrotum/perineum area which was pleasurable...no ar...on me back now, she gave quite an enjoyable innocent boobs massage on me chest n cock, tits grazing agst me cock she innocently looking up n asking me whether it was nice...bbbj was gd the slurpy lick, suck n even deepthroat...

My turn to tonguefu...shiok as she seemed to give off high schoolgal pitch moans, hands gripping the sheets, squirming n pussy getting wet...fj v gd as she is tight n gives off tat xiao mei mei kenna rape effect wif moans, gripping of sheets, pillow, eyes rolling n her chest n face getting flushed...best enjoyed doggie pounding squeezing her juicy ass cheeks enjoying her lean slender back arched while she reached out to grip my hand, also gd feel of her boobs; foldable chair wif her legs wrapped ard me waist, great bod n boobs feel her fresh pussy feeling real tight...ended wif a soothing massage, cuddles n fun chit chat...

Overall i had an enjoyable time wif this newbie Xiao La Jiao notwithstanding tat she is a reluctant frencher as i found her overall youthful innocent blur sweet friendly personality to be endearing....

ps, i hv already rtf n now she gives off quite nice frenching, think got to build chemistry wif this XLJ n then becuns a keeper
Old 09-10-2012, 03:03 PM
Samster

Thumbs up LuLu(1654A)

LuLu(1654A)....24 yr old Hunan mm newbie...fair quite pretty demure looker, looks more attractive wif her hair down...quite tall abt 164cm+, nice long slim legs, slim/skinny bod...B+ boobs wif brownish tits felt firm yet soft n nice to fondle, squeeze n suck but somehow got the impression tat may be modified as it did not look proportionate to her slim/skinny frame??...flatish ass, pussy well trimmed wif no smell...previous ktv experience in Macau...oh yes also a smoker...

Overall sex svc gd for newbie n gfe is v gd wif natural feel...kinda of like a raw diamond who appears keen to be polished...She is still not use to the 54A gl sex routine as i think Garrick has not provided his std newbie sex tutorial as yet...but this newbie LuLu appears to be keen to learn n improve, so if u r patient n offer her tips, sld hv an enjoyable natural passionate session...

Shower just a scrub at first until i gave her some tips on soapy raba front n bk n squating bbbj which she then performed quite well...gd bod feel during the the soapy raba, light frenching which was a gd start n her bbbj lick n suck was gd wif nice eyecontact...

Bed action...back catbath done slow n gingerly but again enjoyed her bod feel n pussy feel on me back n bum...did not actually do a proper ar as she licked ard me ah area, but gd licks of me perineum, balls n abit of hj...bbbj gd lick n suck wif tongue twirls n swirling of her head n even abit of deepthroat...my turn to take over...first played wif her boobs which slowly got her moaning sounded natural n nice...then did me tonguefu which got her wet n high wif her hands caressing me face n hair...then went up to french slowly n passionately wif her hands ard me neck n bk she tasting her own juices shiok natural feel...

fj v gd as LuLu has stamina n quite tight...missionary wif me squeezing her ass cheek sideways cld feel her dripping wet n frenching; doggie standing wif LuLu in her heels leaning agst the mirror wif great side mirror effect made more exciting wif her model height, her hand reaching out to grip one of me hands on her ass cheek, moaning than i turned her head ard n we frenched while i pounded her n played wif her clit fm behind; foldable chair wif her ass on the edge of the bed, sexy long slim legs wrapped ard me neck, close bod feel frenching passionately wif her arms ard me neck n bk as i pounded n cld c her getting a reddish flush on her upper chest, neck n face n her eyes rolling when i came shiok feeling...

Overall i had a v gd time wif this newbie LuLu, demure wif soothing soft voice...v natural passionate gfe session especially during my foreplay n fj...has gem potential...

PS...i hv since rtf n LuLu's overall sex svc has improved...a v nice bonk for those looking for soft slow sensuous passionate gfe...just treat her nice!
Old 09-10-2012, 03:16 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Fei Fei(2062A)

Fei Fei(2062A)...23yr old Hunan mm 3rd week in gl...quite pretty sexy ah lian clubber looker wif nice long rebonded hair, fake eyelashes normally i dont like but looks quite gd on her, liked her 2 tone nail polish manicure n pedicure!...model ht n bod, abt 172cm slim wif sexy long legs...b cups wif brownish tits modified but not tat hard n still quite k to squeeze...flatish ass, pussy abit bushy but no smell...has an interesting tattoo on her left forearm...previous ktv experience...

Overall sex svc green newbie but keen to learn n gfe level high..hepled me strip n hugged gd feel of her model bod n light kiss on the lips...shower no action but gd scrub n colgate scrub of me cock...bed action, light kisses on the lips n then licks on me chest n groin, no ar n went straight to bbbj which was v gd for newbie...lick of me shaft n balls, balls suck n fingers grazing me groin n ass, then lick of me cockhead n then slurpy suck followed by harder suction then deepthroat...while bbbjing her lovely long hair grazed on me chest smelt nice n felt gd...nice eyecontact as well..then got her on knees on the bed while i stood she continuing wif her bbbj actions while me enjoying the mirror effects n at times took out me throbbing cock fm her mouth n slapped it agst her cheeks, shiok!...

My turn to take over, did me tonguefu which got her wet wif nice moans n she caressing me hair n face...then got on top of her n slowly kiseed the nape of her neck n licked n blew in her ears which seemed to get her high as i slowly kissed her lips n then got her frenching soft slow style wif nice bod feel v shiok...fj v gd as she has stamina, like her model bod n pussy is tight...best enjoyed: doggie wif her lovely long slim bk arched, hand reached bk to one of me hands on her ass n then i turned her head ard to french...doggie standing wif her great model ht n bod n legs pressed agst the mirror while i enjoyed great standing bod feel n the mirror effects fm all sides of the mirrors....deckchair wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her lovely long legs wrapped ard me waist, hands ard me neck n back while i pounded n we frenched n our bodies sweating(purposely turned off the aircon!) cld c her neck, chest n face flushed n moaning v shiok...ended wif soothing massage...

Overall i had an enjoyable session wif this newbie Fei Fei notwithstanding her green sex svc n fake boobs as the session felt like high level natural gfe wif hot sweaty sex feeling...gd chemistry wif her...gave Fei Fei afew tips so think given time she sld improve...potential gem...
Old 09-10-2012, 03:27 PM
Samster

Thumbs up CoCo(2062A)

CoCo(2062A)...21yr old Chongqing mm 3rd week in gl...fresh gnd syt looker wif nice eyes...nice nail polish manicured nails...162cm, bod has curvy sexy shape wif fresh tight feel n lovely outstanding natural C+ cuppers perky firm yet soft wif pink tits...ass quite perky n juicy, pussy abit bushy but no smell...previous sauna experience...

Overall sex svc green newbie but keen to learn n improve + gfe level is high...shower no action but gd scrub...bed action light kisses on the chest, no ar but went straight for bbbj which was v gd...lick of the shaft, then balls, fingernails grazing me groin n ass, then lick of me cockhead n then slurpy sucton followed by half deep throat, gd eyecontact..,after quite a long soothing yet exciting bbbj wif me fondling n squeezing her lovely boobs fm below, i took over...got on top of her n properly got down to some v enjoyable fondling, squeezing n sucking of her fantastic C+ cuppers which seemed to turn CoCo on as she moaned n used her hands to caress me face...then pressed our bods together n we frenched soft slow n passionately me looking into her eyes n caressing her face at the same time v shiok..

Then went down to do me tonguefu which got her wet n squirming n moaning...then got up n let her suck me cock sideways while i played wif her clit n gently fingered her pussy which seemed to get her even more high...fj was v gd as she has stamina n is tight...best enjoyed: spooning sideways wif one of her legs lifted up me having access to her clit n boobs n enjoying mirror effect...doggie squeezing her lovely boobs fm behind n pounding n agn enjoying mirror effect of her face grimacing in pleasure...deckchair wif her ass on the edge of the bed, knees bent agst me chest great bod n boobs feel while screwing n frenching....asian cowgal wif CoCo pumping n grinding piak piak piak her luscious big breasts bouncing up n down n at times me cupping them n then she cupping them moaning ala jap av style damn shiok...ended wif cuddling n passionate soft slow frenching...

Overall i had an enjoyable time wif this newbie CoCo notwithstanding her green sex svc as the session had the feel of natural passionate gfe sex, also enjoyed her fabulous C+ cuppers...gd chemistry between us...gave her some tips so sld improve over time...potential gem in the making...
Old 09-10-2012, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Da Oppa!

Quote:
Wah bro u now Oppa of both 06 n W06....no prizes for guessing why hor
Everyday eat Laska sian lor...sometimes try Mee Siam loh...ha ha
Old 09-10-2012, 04:07 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Da Oppa!

Quote:
Everyday eat Laska sian lor...sometimes try Mee Siam loh...ha ha
Mee Siam Mai hum..
Old 09-10-2012, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousSG View Post
Hu Die is slightly more meaty than Cai Hong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbengsony View Post
Tried both but prefer hu die and if saying Chang
Ping sauna skill , hu die win hands down .

Again 1 man meat 1 man poision .

She sucks better . More expressive .
And she use coldgate to wash yr ass hole
A Trademark of Chang Ping Sauna
Okie...tried Darlie liao...time to try coldgate...

Let me see which is more spicy...ha ha
Old 09-10-2012, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Okie...tried Darlie liao...time to try coldgate...

Let me see which is more spicy...ha ha
Or how about lion brand toothpaste or aquafresh?

Or maybe sensodyne for sensitive cock.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread