The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-01-2019, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 10
intergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

been trying out other domes and some wechat recently,helping a nice lady out whom which i tried recently,interested can pm me!
Old 08-01-2019, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
FR SLG Yun Duo

Massage 9/10. Good and strong.

Person: 7/10. Not slim but not fat. Meaty.

Catbath: 8/10. Not bad.

Playability: Very low. Touch bust also siam. Dont think about 4G or even 3.5G.
Thanks. Can strike one of thr list to try.
Old 08-01-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Gege seems got good review so far. Tempted to try after sticking to a few only past month.

Just the location is it inconvenient ?
Old 08-01-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Ai La RTM

Still no HDLY or other sensual technique at all and looks like this will be par the course. But she will still get 11-12 bookings daily. No expression at all during the naughty bit.
Old 08-01-2019, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
Gege seems got good review so far. Tempted to try after sticking to a few only past month.

Just the location is it inconvenient ?
Which good review you read?
Old 08-01-2019, 08:10 PM
Samster

edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
Which good review you read?
On SLG website and a few page back. Trying will update here later
Old 08-01-2019, 08:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Thanks for the newsflash bro. She remains the ML I RTM the most amongst all those I have patronized. Always consistent and belongs to the old school MLs whom understand the importance of providing quality services, something that is really lacking in many current crops. At $100, she puts many of her peers to shame.. Sure, some picked on her age (appearance wise), voice (probably damaged by heavy smoking /drinking), but I believe most will agree she is one of the rare Failsafe choices available. Pity she can't return anymore after she leaves. But well, her stay has been exceptionally long enough I guess.
Just curious how long did she stay as white carder?

My regular has been around 2.5 years and and counting...
Old 08-01-2019, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Ai La RTM

Still no HDLY or other sensual technique at all and looks like this will be par the course. But she will still get 11-12 bookings daily. No expression at all during the naughty bit.
GFE leh? Can pass or not?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 08-01-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Just browsed SLG and seems the list is now very long
Don’t think SLG ever listed so many ads at 1 time

If my gut feel is correct, business will be affected
While pride will prevent many from lowering their prices, I think this trend should allow new ads to list at lower starting prices
Old 08-01-2019, 08:31 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Ai La RTM

you obviously not her cai lah lol
we should take up more chemistry course
Old 08-01-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
you obviously not her cai lah lol
we should take up more chemistry course
Hahaha will those names pop up again paying $120 for robotic hj omg
Old 08-01-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just curious how long did she stay as white carder?

My regular has been around 2.5 years and and counting...
2.5 years she must've made more than RMB 2 million
Old 08-01-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 14
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by intergce View Post
been trying out other domes and some wechat recently,helping a nice lady out whom which i tried recently,interested can pm me!
What are domes?
Old 08-01-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
What are domes?

Other sub-forums in SBF
Old 08-01-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
2.5 years she must've made more than RMB 2 million
heard some are black carder not white carder
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1